The discussions

My usb drive is not accessing the files

Hello, I am unable to access the files from USB drive (Pen drive / any other USB connectors). It is showing some shortcut files having only 2Kb. I...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Oct 2011 by
Anonymous User

Pendrive

Hello, sir I have copied data into my pendrive and i have ejected it and again when i kept the pendrive into the same system or any other system ...

3 replies Last reply on 1 Oct 2011 by
Anonymous User

Lava mobille camera module not ready

Hello, I am lava KKT 35 model, in my mobile came is working. When i open the camera its giving me the erros as "Camera Module not ready". Can a...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Sep 2011 by
khalid

Hp g60 screen help

Closed

Hello, dropped my hp g60 laptop and damaged screen i have now replaced screen and on start up i can see the faintest hp logo then bios in top right c...

Ambucias

Dell inspiron 1545 won't post

Hi, So a friend of mine gave me her laptop to take a look at - it's a Dell Insipiron 1545, and it's already had its HDD replaced because she keep dr...

kieferschild

My usb is not working...

Hello, my computer is not reading my usb device and while i try it ,my computer hangs? it is mostly due to a virus...when i open it in safe ...

Anonymous User

Format pendrive

Hello, 16gb pendrive is unable to format please help me to format pendrive Configuration: Windows XP / Safari 535.1

1 reply Last reply on 29 Sep 2011 by
Anonymous User

Help computer not booting

Hello, i instaled my processor on a new mobo today and start it up the screen is blank and there are no beeps i have tested ram and gpu both work fine...

2 replies Last reply on 29 Sep 2011 by
cotex

Bluetooth not working

Hello, Hi i am having dell inspiron N5010 window 7, since last couple of days my bluetooth is not working could you please help me out??? Conf...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Sep 2011 by
Anonymous User

Lost sound again

Hello, back again with sound issues ... i have a Toshiba satellite 305 running Vista , i have had sound issues before and have posted here with so...

10 replies Last reply on 28 Sep 2011 by
filmsylayer

Help for web cam logitech quickcam drivers

Hello, i dont have a software for my logitech webcam and als dont have its box where I can find its model no and details...however I found his tag o...

3 replies Last reply on 28 Sep 2011 by
Anonymous User

New pen drive not working

Hello, I am using Acer laptop with windows 7. There is problem when i insert new pen drive ( other than what I am using now, New Pen drive) in my la...

2 replies Last reply on 27 Sep 2011 by
bkghimire

Laptop wont turn on ):

Hello, I've recently bought a new battery and charger for my HP laptop. My mother was using it one day and it completely turned off. When I press the ...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Sep 2011 by
xpcman

Acer crashing and screen going 1 colour help!

Hello, My Acer desktop is crashing whenever I start to play a game and run a lot of things. Mainly just when I play a game. When it crashes, the s...

6 replies Last reply on 27 Sep 2011 by
Goldenhawk

Computer boots but screen stays black

Hi , I have started to have this strange problem a few days ago . When i start the computer it boots normally but the monitor stays in sleep mode ...

bionik

Dell latitude d505 bios password

Solved

Hello, I need Help too I have a Dell Latitude D505 Tag Number: #5JRH91J-595B Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.6.22Hello,

bionik

Hp tx2000

Hello, When I switch on my laptop hp tx2000, the power and light glow for a second, and also the fan spins for a second, and then everything goe...

6 replies Last reply on 27 Sep 2011 by
pcsces

Anyoneee knows what's going on with it?

Closed

Hello, My Laptop won't turn on and I have a Samsung RV515 I was on it today then it was going dead and my cousin wanted to use it...So she tired to ...

aquarelle

Not booting

Closed

Hello, My motherboard (IBM) is giving display, But when i connected id Hard disk or CD-Rom no display or booting. Whats the problem. Configur...

aquarelle

Toshiba screen is blank

Hello, When i am switchin the power button on, my laptop power button blink like its does on stand by but nothin else i can so with me laptop plz he...

2 replies Last reply on 26 Sep 2011 by
crazyipodman920

My microphone doesnt work

Hello, I have an Asus computer and it is suppose to have a built in mic however, it is not working correctly. Everytime I try to skype or do someth...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Sep 2011 by
bionik

Pen drive not working

Closed

Hello, I am using Acer laptop with windows 7. There is problem when i insert new pen drive ( other than what I am using now, New Pen drive) in my...

Ambucias

Help! my acer 5750z laptop wont start up!

Closed

Hello, Used it yesterday afternoon and it was fine, thought I was done with it and shut it. About 20 minutes later needed it again and it won't boot...

Ambucias

Cpu run does not start up

Hello, My cpu will show a light on the power button the cd drawers will light up.The monitor light comes on but nothing comes on the screen. ...

Ambucias

Webcam driver

Hello, i would like to put software on my laptop to get my wecam to work. M/N:V-UCV39 P/N:860-000114 PID:LZ837BB Please help me, and send...

Anonymous User

Format pen drive

Hello, my name is afreen .i have 20gb pen drive .plz tell me how to format in dos mode Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0

pcsces

Sound problems

Solved

Hello, I had a computer that came with Windows Vista. It crashed and needed the CD to boot. I found an old CD with Windows XP on it, so I loaded t...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Sep 2011 by
Anonymous User

Help for web cam drivers logitech quickcam

Hello, Hello, i dont have a software for my logitech webcam and als dont have its box where i can find its model no and details...however i found ...

Anonymous User

How can you tell when the motherboad is gone.

Hello, I have an Inspiron E 1505. I have had it for about 5 years, and was crazy about my laptop. It shut down one day and I couldn't get it to come...

Ambucias

Hdd recovery

I upgarded my Satellite L300 from Vista to W7, now i need to return to original installed Vista. Kindly advice since using HDD recovery utility is ...

2 replies Last reply on 24 Sep 2011 by
Lassow

Acer aspire x3960

I bought a Acer aspire X3960 from KandCo.com, I plugged everything in that came with it (Tower, Keyboard, mouse, power adapter) Plus I bought a HDMI c...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Sep 2011 by
xpcman

Cannot accesa drive in my lap top

Hello, sir i have a problem unfortunaly my external hard disk not acces in my lap top i ckeak another lap top theralso not acces i make three part...

xpcman

Hp g62 hdmi connection to sony bravia

Hello, will a simple hdmi connection work between my laptop and tv. Thought i would ask before i buy a new cable. Thanks Configuration: Windows...

xpcman

My lop top toshiba l550ocd oes not load the o

Hello, my lop top toshiba L550OCD oes not load the OS off the hdd PXE-E61:Media test failure,chek cable this is i get when i start it Configu...

xpcman

Wrong keys being pressed help please!

Hello, i'm using a wireless logitech EX110 keyboard and it's been working fine until i alt tabbed out of a game. when i press keys like a, it give...

3 replies Last reply on 23 Sep 2011 by
Ambucias

Neverending bios loop

Hello, I would like to please request some help with the following issue, it may be of use to someone else. I have just restored my toshiba sate...

3 replies Last reply on 23 Sep 2011 by
xpcman

My cpu works but my monitor doesn't

Hello, I am Marjorie , I having a problem with our computer is that , when I am going to turn on my computer is that The CPU works but the monit...

2 replies Last reply on 23 Sep 2011 by
eugine

System boot up failure

Hello, My system is unable to boot up to windows, but my graphic card fan spins at 100% continuously with all the LED lights on my motherboard lighted...

2 replies Last reply on 23 Sep 2011 by
DDASD

Keys are mixed up

Hello, my keys are mixed up and i cant get the at sign. so i cant get into my accounts. i have try pressing shift with two and shift with alt key b...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Sep 2011 by
xpcman

Hard drive will not boot

Hello, I have a system I built about a 11/2 years ago with I7 cpu, 3x2 corsair dominator ram, wd 1tb hard drive P6T Assus motherboard, 2 XFX 5850 gpu ...

eugine

Computer turned on, but did not boot up

Hello, I had a new computer and I had this recurring issue. There are times when I turned on my computer, the fan and power led turns on, i ca...

eugine

Lost all the 32gb pen drive

Hello, Hi, this is magesh i m having one problem with the pen drive, that my pen drive is looks like corrupted and my datas also are deleted if i...

pcsces

Laptop screen jumpy white horizontal lines

Hello everyone! It's me again :D Whenever I touch, move or reposition my comuter laptop screen it gets real jumpy and shaky and it breaks images up...

2 replies Last reply on 21 Sep 2011 by
mancy

No audio

Hello ppl, Problem: I was watching a movie on my computer when suddenly my system switched off. I tried starting it again, but the system would no...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Sep 2011 by
Anonymous User

Sylvania netbook help

Hello, my computer screen wont turn on when i try to turn the computer on it comes up black and makes a high pitch sound pleaseeeeee help me i...

2 replies Last reply on 21 Sep 2011 by
Anonymous User

Volume control settings for aspire one

Solved

Hello, i just got an aspire one (aka an acer) laptop for my birthday. since my dad is out of town and he's the one who knows more abt my gift than me...

5 replies Last reply on 20 Sep 2011 by
Jaime

Load problem with muvo t100

Solved

Hello, i have a muvo T100 and i don't want to load it with the computer but i have a 5volt loader from my camera with an ubs connection so.. i w...

2 replies Last reply on 20 Sep 2011 by
indira

I can't detect my 80gb seagate hard disk

helo, I am using 80gb seagate hard disk... I can't detect my hard disk.. so, please tell me how to detect it (or) recover my data

2 replies Last reply on 20 Sep 2011 by
Devrath

Power goes off automatically

Hello, I Have Pc with following configuration- 1 GB Ram, Processor-Intel(R) Core 2 Duo with 2.42 GHz Motherboard Chipset Intel- ID29C0 Southbrid...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Sep 2011 by
Devrath

Keyboard: question mark does not work

Hello, Configuration: Windows 7 / Safari 535.1 hi my question mark on my keyboard does not work but " / " does can anyone help please (que...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Sep 2011 by
bionik
Results 20151 - 20200 out of a total of 33,785