The discussions

Headphones

Hello, new headphones same brand logitech no sound coming through new ones. what could be the problem

1 reply Last reply on 6 Aug 2010 by
drlootle

Send me my answer

Hello, Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8.0 hi i have web cam 2.0jpg i have not its driver cd i use this ptodect can you send me...

drlootle

No post beep, monitor wont turn on

hi, I am having a problem with my pc. About a week ago i came home and turned on my desktop, it started up as normal but then about seconds in it s...

drlootle

Nexxtech 1.3 mp webcam

Solved

Hello, i just found my 1.3mp webcam but i don't know where the installation disc is and i don't really want to buy a new one is there anything i can ...

2 replies Last reply on 6 Aug 2010 by
aditya

Graphic card upgrade

Hello, How do i that? Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.6

drlootle

My sony w252 donot work

Hello, My sony w252 is not working properly. when i play music i can hear music only form right side but left side do not work. but the left suffl...

galIB

Dvd rom not reading any cds

Closed

Hello, My DVD rom is not reading any of my cds, they are not scratched or whatever. Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.6

drlootle

About no sound in my laptop

Hello, help me no sound in my laptop dooooooono why and also from 5 hrs ago its like this can u tel me how to bring the sound back plz tell thr tr...

jack4rall

Headphones dont work

I TRIED HEADPHONES DONT WORK .

jefffrozen

Can't log in it automatically logs me out

Hello, My lil brother went on my computer which I have windows xp and deleted my winlogon file in system32 and it's in the recycling bin now but h...

jefffrozen

Laptop sound not working!

Hello, hi, i hav th idt driver on my hp laptop, n i attached my speakers to it, th speakers werent giving any sound... so i changed th idt se...

jefffrozen

Computer got wet in flood

Hello, Dear DJ, i have a Dell pc which got wet in the flood. when i opened it i found it mudy. i tried cleaning every part of it. i reinstalled it, b...

heaven

Laptop prblems please help

Hello, im having problems i was using my laptop like usaly and all of a sudden everything froze so i wnt to task maniger to exit the brouser the...

helpful

Trouble with sound not getting any of it.

Okay I'm at a major loss and at wits end here. I'm running Windows XP, recently virus basically blew my computer so I had to do a System Restore. ...

6 replies Last reply on 5 Aug 2010 by
justsayin

Monitor no signal input

Hello, I have 2 seperate computers that will not display a signal on the monitor. Both are desktops. 1 has an on-board video card and the other has a...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Aug 2010 by
d

I can't connect to internet

Hello, I have an Internet conection using a ZTE HSDPA USB MODEM with a wireless network, the main PC connects to internet but I can't make the others ...

2 replies Last reply on 5 Aug 2010 by
dnetka

Toshiba satellite new hd no internet

Hello, i have a toshiba satellite l305d-s5934. And i had the hard drive fry out on me. i went out and bought a new hard drive and put a used windows v...

jokerball22

Pen drive - driver problem

Hello, I inserted my 2gb kingston pen drive and the computers always gives a command saying there is no disk inserted Configuration: Windows ...

drlootle

My pc shutdowns and the it...

Hello guys, a few weeks ago my neighbor gave me his computer because he was going to throw it away. I turn it on and everything was fine so I kept it ...

dexwin

There is a problem in my laptop i cant scroll

Hello, I have a question that about a month ago i have installed my new XP. Everything was working fine. But now from 2,3 days since i have used a...

Ambucias

Hdmi issues

Hello, I am using an HP Laptop and connecting to an HP desktop monitor. It was working fine the other day. Now I plug in the laptop and nothing ha...

drlootle

I/o device error

Hello, Ok when i try to open my music files, they wont open and i get a sign pop up saying I/O Device error. I have a windows Vista. Also it has bee...

r s

Dvd player not working

Hello, I have a dell desk top with the DVD player only recognizing some disk. And even the one it does will play for a bit they will skip and free...

drlootle

Brand new laptop wont turn on

Hello, I bought Toshiba Satellite L505-10W a few months ago. It was totally working fine until now. Today when i came back from college, i turned ...

jack4rall

Sony mp4 dead

Hello, how can i fix my sony mp4 w/o cam? it was already dead. I thought mp4 needs driver or operating system. Please advise me how to get drivers/OS ...

eng : bedo

Internet not working help!!!

Okay yesterday I was deleting files from my computer and now my Internet doesn't work but it's not the Internet box because I connected it to my lapto...

E36

Computer laptop microphone problem

Hello, i am having a problem with my mic, when i speak into both the on board and external microphones are also giving me the same problem

drlootle

Insert disk into removable disk

Closed

Hello, Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 2.0.0.20 how to solve problem, insert disk into removable disk in a 2 gb kingston pen drive

drlootle

No sound

Hello, HP Laptop no sound from headphone, but there is sound Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0

drlootle

Sd card unable to format

Hello, i am unable to format my 2gb san disk micro sd card . it showing zero byte free space and zero byte used space in its properties is it corrup...

JASPERENOH

Keyboard logitech

Hello, i am using a logitech keyboard. i cannot get the insert function to turn off. do you have any hints? thank you

jefffrozen

Micro sd adaptor not recognized in laptop

Hello, Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 3.6.8 sir , i am using win7 in my inspiron 1525 laptop my laptop's micro sd card adaptor alwa...

jefffrozen

Dell not turning on!!

Hello, I have a dell latitude d600 and is not turning on at all. One day it is fine and i have not dropped it at all or plugged anything weird in...

jefffrozen

Force restart of laptop by itself

Hello, I have a compaq presario CQ35 laptop, everytime I will leave my laptop for around 10 minutes or above it will automaticaly force to restart...

jefffrozen

My 2gp trancend pendrive was unable to format

Hello, hai Iam pradeep , My 2gp Trancend Pendrive Was unable to format & unable to open . So please Help me to open pendrive

jefffrozen

How do i install my nexxtech webcam?

Solved

Hello, please how can I install my web cam, I'v lost the installation cd and can't find it in the market. here are all the details of the webcam NE...

3 replies Last reply on 5 Aug 2010 by
lolo

My 8gb pendrive is not displaying

Hello, my 8gb pendrive is not displaying when i attach it to my computer then msg displayed that the device is unrecognised and malfunctioning ihad ...

jefffrozen

Hp note book caps key not working

Hello, the caps lock key is gettinG CONtrolled bY N anD B key. anD Not bY ITSELF. I READ ABout left ctrl+FN key anD RIGHT SHFT KEY TAPPINg..did it...

chandni

Hard disk data recovery

Hello, in computer management instead of importing hdd i converted to basic partiotion due to this my partitions become unknown how to recover from...

jefffrozen

No sound in my laptop speakers

Hello, I connected a 5.1 speaker system-logitech z5500 to a fujitsu siemens amilo p laptop via optical cable,working fine,but eversince i don't have...

jefffrozen

Screen wont turn on for hp laptop

Hello, i have a hp zd7260 us laptop .... when i turn my laptop on ... i cant see anything on the screen itself however if i plug an external m...

Ambucias

Broken lcd screen and forgot password

Hello, So I have gotten myself into quite the pickle. I have an HP Pavilion dv200 series computer which I broke the screen about a year ago. I ha...

Kareen

Keyboard problem

Hello Friends Whenever i am pressing any on key of capslock row each time is showing u character only. pls friend help me if anyone know about the...

mancy

Interrupting in the middle of update ?

Hello, I just restarted my computer for update, but in that moment the battery from laptop was going down. So, when I restart again the windows try ...

2 replies Last reply on 4 Aug 2010 by
andy

Blank screen

Hello, i have a problem with my Acer with windows 7 operating system it power on but doesn't display. the screen remain blank and the screen cant even...

Ambucias

Wierd lines/patterns on monitor

Hello, I have an interesting issue: -different patterns of single- or dual- colored lines,squiggles,columns, and/or patches appear on my screen...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Aug 2010 by
xpcman

Problems with keyboard

Hello Some of th keys on my acer aspire laptop don't work at all, others require hitting quite hard and the ] appears to be stuck down and appears...

xpcman

Hard drive trouble

I have an old gateway computer and a newer broken computer the hard drive in the broken one was still good so I took out the one out of the gateway an...

xpcman

Pc shutdown and show an message

Hello, Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.6.8 the PC of my parents goes down and then displays the following message: You can turn o...

Joey

Device manager shows my sound card is disable

Hello, i am using xpservice pack3 antivirus is Microsoft Security Essentials&malawarebytes also both showing no virus bit still i cannot enable ...

suff954
Results 24001 - 24050 out of a total of 33,786