The discussions

My card reader not appears on my computer

Solved

Since my pc cannot help me for read my card reader , I never plug my micro sd on card reader. I'm using Smartphone to do that. Because the problem...

2 replies Last reply on 18 Jul 2012 by
Masdri

How to fix my epson artisan 725

Hello, when I switch on my printer all I see is this message " the printer's ink pads are at the end of their service life" please help me Con...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Jul 2012 by
jack4rall

Toshiba satellite l505d-s5983 starup blank

Hello, I have a laptop Toshiba Satellite L505D-S5983 turn black at the On button, it does not appear toshiba logo or loading data . can help ans...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Jul 2012 by
jack4rall

Pen drive has sending speed is very low

Hello, my 32gb king sotne pen drive has sending speed is very low what i do sir pelase answer sir...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Jul 2012 by
jack4rall

No signals detected... please help

Hello, I was taking dust out of my pc and i also took out my screen card and the cpu cooler to get the dust off the fans. And when i was startin...

jack4rall

Acer aspire 3680 machine will not start up.

Hello, Acer Aspire 3680 laptop does not fully start up. The screen goes black after the "Acer" screen appears and it stays that way until I turn it ...

2 replies Last reply on 17 Jul 2012 by
Dan

Dell laptop battery icon showing a red cross

Hello, , laptop battery icon is showing a red cross when charging or not charging my and also showing there that consider replacing your battery...

Jean-François Pillou  

Dell inspiron won't turn on. i'm desperate :(

Hello, Please help. A week ago my dell Inspiron started acting up. The computer would turn on but the screen is blank. I tried the trick where yo...

GatewayStudios

Sandisk cruzer blade 8gb pen drive

Solved/Closed

Dear sir, My flash drive could format. The srror message comes to on device media write protected and The disk write is protected. Please help m...

5 replies Last reply on 17 Jul 2012 by
SAVIOUR

No signal to monitor

Hello, I just built my first computer and upon first pressing the power button the power came on, just no signal. I have reseeded and rearanged the R...

jessyrey

My fn key has stopped working?

Hello, I'm not sure what has happened but all of a sudden my Fn key and various shortcuts using it have all stopped working (eg Fn+F10=Mute) I'...

Jean-François Pillou  

Hard drive recovery

Hello, Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 9.0 i have a 1 tb wd my book essentials.it got infected by some virus.now only the folders ...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Jul 2012 by
montenero

System unit turns on but no display

Closed

Hello, it's been a week since I turned my computer on due to not portable. I turn my system unit, the monitor doesnt display anything, it say...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Jul 2012 by
pcsces

Maximum specs

I want to upgrade my pc, and so please i need to know the maximum specs of my pc. Such as RAM, CPU, VGA, HDD etc. And also the actual type of my Ram (...

4 replies Last reply on 15 Jul 2012 by
Delpeter

82945g express chipset family

Hello, Hey my name is Ureha how do i update the driver for my 82945g express chipset family video card , the version is 6.10.14.299 , and everytime i ...

2 replies Last reply on 14 Jul 2012 by
Ureha Masami

Automatically shut down

Hello, Automatically shut down when i m trying to on my system.after displying intel dual core...(processor/mother boarrd).And if try 2 enter bi...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Jul 2012 by
jack4rall

My 4gb memory was not working

Hello, pls help me Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 14.0

1 reply Last reply on 14 Jul 2012 by
pcsces

Mouse auto clicks after startup

Hello, I have an annoying bug that I can't figured out how to fix. Could someone please help me? When I start my computer from being off or wh...

2 replies Last reply on 14 Jul 2012 by
gunanime

Lost my mother board cd

Hello, plz call me i lost my mother board cd Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 13.0.1

1 reply Last reply on 13 Jul 2012 by
Ambucias

Logitech webcam v-uh9 driver

please help me with an installation file for logitech web cam m\n V-UH9. i lost my cd. so please help me with this...1 can I install dis in window...

3 replies Last reply on 13 Jul 2012 by
jack4rall

Sound problem

Hello, ive reformat my nec laptop but the sounds was gone even the volume toolbar was none to and my audio in control panel was not activateting ...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Jul 2012 by
jack4rall

Hp pendrive insert disk error

Hello, Configuration: Windows XP / Safari 535.11 i purchased my HP pendrive in november 2011,but now not working..insert disk error is comi...

2 replies Last reply on 13 Jul 2012 by
suhas

My windows doesn't start automatically

Hello, Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8.0 My windows doesn't start automatically and always I am asked to press F1 for it or p...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Jul 2012 by
shmuel

Toshiba satellite problems

Hello, I need some advice on what could be one of the most irritating problem on earth. I have a Toshiba Satellite l305d-s5923 and when I turn it ...

Ambucias

White screen of death, ipod touch 8gb

Closed

Hello, okk well i was on my ipod touch 8gb and i was cropping pictures that i had took on my ipod, and it suddenly went white and i tried almost ever...

pcsces

Monitor doesnt show anything

Solved

Hello, I had to build a new computer, the problem is that the memory ram was not good soo i wasnt able to install windows soo i ve set the memory ...

4 replies Last reply on 12 Jul 2012 by
MadGuyFrustrated

Acer x230h monitor/ green tinting

Closed

I have a Acer X230H Monitor. After a Windows 7 update (for the monitor specifically), it began displaying a green tint. It was most prominent in previ...

pcsces

Toshiba satellite c665 repair mode

Hi can someone please help me! I have a toshiba satellite C665 and I turned it on last night only for it to go to a start up screen that gives me an o...

2 replies Last reply on 11 Jul 2012 by
Sus

Laptop automatically shut down

Closed

Hello,I have a laptop.Compaq Presario V3000 (AMD Turion X2). One day...while using my laptop,it automatically shut down. This thing happened twice...I...

3 replies Last reply on 11 Jul 2012 by
hans

Kingston 32 gb

Closed

Hello, i have kingston 32 gb pen drive, today i tried to copy some data, it has copied but when i removed the pen drive and again connected all ...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Jul 2012 by
pcsces

My brothers hp laptops sound is messed up...

Closed

Hello, So, my brother has an HP. Not sure which one, but the sound is wierd on it. It works perfectly for games and music. The issue is, when we g...

pcsces

I can't find my disc drives any where.

Hello, I've got a desk top mutt of a computer that I built in school. Everything was working fine until recently, but now my drives won't show up an...

TiredOleMan

Locked usb, plz help!!!

Closed

So my issue is that I purchased a usb which can be password protected. I use this flash drive for personal files such as homework, office work, and mo...

belasswan

How do i restor my toshiba nb205-n311 to fact

Hello, I have a Toshiba nb205-n311 and I shut it off now when i turn it on the screan stays black I can here it running but won't boot up was wond...

2 replies Last reply on 10 Jul 2012 by
pink girl

How to restore a toshiba satellite to factory

Hello, I need to restore my Toshiba Satellite L305D back to factory settings, except it doesn't ever take me to the log in screen, I turn it on and i...

2 replies Last reply on 10 Jul 2012 by
Katie

Toshiba laptop won't boot up

Hello, When I turn it on, it shows the toshiba logo, then screen immediately turns black and there is a blue box in center of screen asking for a...

5 replies Last reply on 9 Jul 2012 by
BlueEyes77

Sound hp g60

Hello, everything setting in my laptop seems to be working well but i can't here any sound the problem start after i have use headphone and afterw...

4 replies Last reply on 9 Jul 2012 by
toure

Connection problem w/ kingston data traveler

Hello, My memory stick dosn,t appear on the desktop when connected even when queried I get a return of "This device is working ...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Jul 2012 by
Ambucias

Help! winxp does not see internal sata drive

Hello, i installed an internal sata drive which is seen by the BIOS and various programs, BUT WinXP Pro does not recognise it, so it does not appe...

xpcman

Sound problems

Hello, few days ago i had format my "acer aspire 5920" laptop. then installed "XP sp2" & updated it to "SP3". after which i can not surf any ...

xpcman

How to install output audio devices on laptop

Hello, Please help me to install the audio output devices

3 replies Last reply on 9 Jul 2012 by
xpcman

My keyboard is typing two letters at a time

Hello, My keyboard is typing two letters at a time e.g when i am trying to type letter "t" it types "rt" at a time . its happening with some lette...

xpcman

Pendrive is not detected in my computer

Hello, my pen drive is not detecting in my computer it has been short so please tell me how can i recover my data from it Configuration: ...

pcsces

My desktop won't start

Hello, I have a Dell Inspiron 531 that shut down after updating. When I pushed the start button, the light lit and the hard drive spun momentarilly, a...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Jul 2012 by
jack4rall

Pen drive issue

Hello, HI, when ever i insert my pendrive to the computer it shows removable disk in my computer ..but I'm unable to open it plz help Configur...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Jul 2012 by
jack4rall

How to format 500gb external hdd

Hello, Hi, how to format my 500gb external HDD.also at the same time i need the data in the harddrive....plz help me Configuration: Windows XP ...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Jul 2012 by
xpcman

Usb drive isn ot working

Hello, i have tried to windows xp3 from cd to my pen drive. after that my pendrive stop working. xp shows the image pendrive but when i click it s...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Jul 2012 by
pcsces

How to open datatraveler

Hello, Configuration: Windows 7 / Safari 536.11 thanks

1 reply Last reply on 6 Jul 2012 by
Ambucias

Bios updating not completed, pc don't boot

i was trying to update my hp brobook 6460b Bois unfortunately the laptop shuts down due to over heating processor before the upgrading finishes. when...

xpcman

Problem copy system to pendrive

Closed

sir my pen drive not cut copy paste in system, i did for as solution first i go regedit afterthat controset but there is no option storage device ,no...

pcsces
Results 18601 - 18650 out of a total of 33,784