The discussions

Pc turns off and 'no signal'

Solved

Hello, I have this little problem with my PC. Well,About 30 minutes of surfing or playing with my PC suddenly my PC turns off.Then this nasty text ...

2 replies Last reply on 17 May 2010 by
Marcho

Webcam is not connected....

I have IT-305WC Night Vision Intex webcam connected to my PC. My PC runs on Window Vista. When I click the cam icon on desktop it works but when i try...

1 reply Last reply on 17 May 2010 by
ash_perez01

Webcam issue on msn

hi, i jus installed msn plus later i realised dat ma webcam doesnt wrk nd only i can see da icon. i uninstalled msn plus nd used ma da earlier versio...

dist.urbd

Pen drive not detecting completely

I have tried all the steps but my machine doesn't detects my pendrive. Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0

dist.urbd

Laptop won't turn on

i've got a sony vaio laptop and my battery is nackerd but it won't work even with the mains the on light comes on but the screen is blank can anyone h...

dist.urbd

Logitech webcam (c120)

How do i get the sound on my web cam working? i've checked the sound on my laptop and it's working perfect... The programme on this laptop is windows ...

dist.urbd

For sound truble

i can not hear any type of music in my computer so what can i do 4 that???? when i check my pc it's say that there is a pci driver is not found so ...

dist.urbd

Sd card not recognized by my pc and camera

hi, my camera fell badly on the ground and then when i tried to transfer pictures on my computer, the SD card says it needs to be reformatted but the...

dist.urbd

My ipod touch screen is not lighting up

My ipod had gotten wet so i put it in rice which soaked up the moisture inside. But now that it will turn on the screen wont light up even though i c...

dist.urbd

Laptop boots to blank screen.

Hello, My hp530 laptop boots to blank screen please help.i cant past the bios. Configuration: Windows XP / Safari 532.5

GIbby

Pen drive not format

Hello, sir when i have a kingston 8 gb pen dirve but when i insert it then comuter shows that no midia and no format this drive plz tell me how ...

dist.urbd

Shift not working

Hello, i have a logitech wireless keyboard, the shift is not working at all neighther left or right does any one knows why and how it could be fixed. ...

dist.urbd

Fire-wire

Hello, My laptop doesn't have a fire-wire hookup for the external hard drive that I own. What kind of cord do I buy to hook my external hard drive...

suff954

Acer timeline sceen gone dark

I have an acer timeline laptop as3810t. The screen has gone dark and its almost impossible to make anything out. the info is there but there is no lig...

dist.urbd

Lost my installation disk

Hello, I've lost my webcam installation disk and I want to download a software for it to work, but without having to pay for it. My P/N is 861092-...

dist.urbd

Cd dvd drive nowhere

Hello, my advent laptop cd drive isnt working but i cannot seem 2 find any details to do with it anywhere on my laptop sum1 please help me!! ...

mrrigga

Booting to dos from balck screen toshiba

Hello, Having some boot issues with Toshiba Laptop. Currently the boot process does not go beyand the Toshiba screen. I have tried the removing ...

1 reply Last reply on 16 May 2010 by
ultraz_1908

The backlight on my laptop wont work.

Hello, i have a COMPAQ Evo N610c 2000 window xp laptop. the back light on the laptop im guessin has went out or somethin.i can still see the scree...

xpcman

Pc restore

Hello, I am in desperete need for help. I have been trying to restore my dell inspiron 1521 back to it's factory settings. I have try everything. ...

djsmurf

Disable autorun option on pen drive

Hello, I have a question in mind since yesterday and I have seen your forum its really good what you are doing here. So if you could tell me, how to ...

9 replies Last reply on 16 May 2010 by
tom_chang

Hp lcd screen shuts off

Hello, I have an HP vs17e lcd screen and am having problems. It works fine but when it goes into sleep mode and I try waking it it comes up but then...

Real

It always says "open with"

Hello, guys um my problem is liek this, i inserted my mp3 and the avg anti virus said the autorun.exe was a worm and said some files too were troja...

battosai_88

Upgrade your ram in acer 4720z

Hello, just wana ask if you can upgrade your RAM in Acer Aspire 4720Z, i have curently 2gb RAM and the problem is that all the games i install don...

3 replies Last reply on 16 May 2010 by
neo

Cd reader wont read in my sony laptop

Hi...can someone help me. I have sony laptop TZ36GN model the dvd/cd reader before used to work. suddenly, it wont read any disc anymore. when you pla...

6 replies Last reply on 16 May 2010 by
mrrigga

Hp pavilion dv4-1211tu entertainment notebook

Hello, Any one can answered me that in this model of hp, could support xp, And if yes than can support audio driver,???? How to update BIOS...

mrrigga

Toshiba locks itself

Hello, my toshiba laptop will lock itself after a minute or two when left idol. Can anyone tell me how to disable this please it really annoying. ...

ash_perez01

Computer doesn't boot

Hello, hi... should i replace my ram because my computer doesn't boot. i tried to place it on the correct position but still, it doesn't work...

dist.urbd

Laptop screen stays blank when turned on.

Hello, When I turn my laptop on the screen remains completely black. You can hear the laptop working. Also the capslock light is constantly ...

Cocokiwi

No programme when opening sound

Hello, I have an ESUS laptop and whenever i try to click the sound icon or open sound control manually it always comes up with an error box saying A...

ash_perez01

<<webcam's built-in mic is not working>>

Hello, As soon as I got my webcam (I use Windows XP), I tried it out on oovoo. Turns out the webcam is fine, but the little microphone that is bu...

ash_perez01

Camera installation cd not recognized

Hello, My computer won't recongnize my camera installation cd. What doI do? Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8.0

dist.urbd

Speakers

Hello, No sound from my speakers

dist.urbd

Webcam

Hello, I cant use my webcam because the controlls were erase from desk top when i had a virus. It is a toshiba satellite laptop with windows vista ...

dist.urbd

Problem about pendrive

Hello, i have purchased 4gb pendrive of kingston but now it shows its drive but i can not open and when i double on it it appears a message like...

dist.urbd

Black screen power light on

Hello, i have sony vaio pcg 7y2l , i had problems with my wireless network adaper and my friend was going to fix it (he made it worst) , for some ...

2 replies Last reply on 16 May 2010 by
djsmurf

Western digital external mac not reading

Computer will not read my Western Digital External. It worked yesterday.

2 replies Last reply on 16 May 2010 by
dj mac

Can't find hard drive

Hello, I have a shuttle and installed an antivirus program. When I rebooted I got a message that I had a corrupt file (system32\DRIVERS\isapnp.sys). I...

1 reply Last reply on 15 May 2010 by
SAAD

Acer turning itself off

Hello, I have an Acer Aspire One netbook and it shut itself down and now cannot get it to come on. It turns on and stays on for 30 seconds or so ...

TIGERsHAKER

Ink catridge both black and color

Hello, Hi to everyone! Please help me what to do with my canon printer. I just installed a new ink both black and colored but when i was printing it...

hahahah

Transcend 4gb pen drive problem

Hello, Please help me i have 4GB transcend pen drive when i insert it in pc port i shows that pen drive connected but when i want to open it by...

4 replies Last reply on 15 May 2010 by
please help me

Usb issue

Hello, i have a drive that holds 8gb but for some reason it shws only 244mb whenever i try to format it what is wrong?

djsmurf

Formated primary,now want assign path in win

My hard drive was split up into two parts, one part was (C:) and the other (E:). This was set as a standard and came when I brought the computer,which...

djsmurf

Keyboard problem

Hello, i have an acer 5634..... the key board on the lap top isnt working... it works when i plug a USB key board in and the mouse on the lap top...

ultraz_1908

Laptop shuts off when i power up

Hello, I turn on my laptop n with in a second it powers off..ne thing i can fix mysellf?? Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 7.0

ultraz_1908

Internal hard drive being shown as dvd drive

Hello, I recently salvaged a seagate baracuda 7200.7 160GB internal hard drive and I wanted to use it as an external hard drive. When connected, th...

ultraz_1908

Mobo problem?

Hey all, I bought a hp pavilon about a year ago, Has 2 gig, The mobo # is A8m2N-LA. At first I never had any problems with the pc until about a mon...

ultraz_1908

Hp dv6000 black screen after loading desktop

Hello, I have a dv6000 laptop. Generally as I log on it goes through booting up normally, then just after it passes the Windows welcome screen wher...

ultraz_1908

Backup all of my files on cd's

COnfig>Windows XP / Firefox 3.6.3 I NEED TO KNOW HOW TO BACKUP ALL OF MY FILES ON CD'S.

2 replies Last reply on 15 May 2010 by
ultraz_1908

Copy data files from hard drvive to dvd disk

Hello, I have data files to copy from hard drive to DVD disk. How do I do it?

2 replies Last reply on 15 May 2010 by
Jessica

Need to fix keyboard

Hello, my keyboard doesn't work and the only thing i could do is adjust the volume. what should I do? Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Ex...

djsmurf
Results 26151 - 26200 out of a total of 33,784