The discussions

Dvd-cd rom dont read the disc.

Hello,my two drives dont seam to,read any dvd or cd i,put in them,and i have tryed to reboot the disc and reinstall,windows xp-oem,ver 2600-1. but the...

1 reply Last reply on 19 May 2010 by
shivam

Hp dv2000 check if your backlight is working

Hello, I got an old laptop from a friend, but the screen is dark, i would like to know how to check if the backlight or inverter is still working ...

xpcman

Speakers problem

Hello, guyz i hve proplem with my laptop i dont knw wat happen but the sound is not coming from the speakers but when i connect headfone to laptop t...

ultraz_1908

Virus problem

Hello, i cant delete my old antivirus. and its m=not working too.n plz help me.... Configuration: Windows XP / Safari 532.5

suff954

Pen drive problem

Hello, i have kingston 32gb pendrive , it works fine wen i copy contents but then wen i insert it again the contents format changes and my pc coul...

suff954

Cd/dvd drive problem

Solved

Hello, This is my first post, and I need help of yours. I have Dell Inspiron 1525, windows 7, DVD RW. When I insert DVD/CD in drive, It takes abo...

2 replies Last reply on 19 May 2010 by
saurabhwinner

Sd card adapter wont read new 8gb memory stik

Hi, I need help. I just bought a new Sony Handycam DCR-SX44. The lady at Bestbuy said this camcorder only takes Memory Stick's. So I bought an 8 g...

suff954

Vga to tv cant get full resolution

Hello peoples, My problem is that I have connected my Laptop to my TV via the VGA Port, but I cant get the resolution to extend on the TV. Its a 50...

suff954

My sound

Hello, i cant open my sound its muted how do i unmute , i press the volume icon and nothing comes up .help! Configuration: Windows XP / Interne...

suff954

Connect dell inspiron 1525 led samsung b6000

Hello, I have a notebook Dell Inspiron 1525 and one led Samsung B6000 and cannot connect the notebook to the led. since I have to do? Serious which th...

suff954

How remove bios password

Hello, Sir how can i remove bios password Acer Aspire5610Zseries Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8.0

Gervarod

Gprs setting for lg gb230

Hello, I want the gprs setting for lg gb230. Please tell me about that. Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0

2 replies Last reply on 19 May 2010 by
garv

Webcam installation without cd

i cant install my webcam because i lost the cd the serial number is C85700000079 and the model is CD-R KING AO Series

suff954

Problem pertaining pen drive

hello, this is one of those guys who are having problems with there pen drives actually my problem is little bit different, my pen drive showing zero...

suff954

Key pad malfunctioning

Hello, HI my laptop key pad buttons are inter change Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet Explorer 8.0

suff954

Title phone camera as web cam

Hello, i m having chinese pphone i wana use itz camera as a web cam wat i need to dwnload for dat n proper functioning wid too Configuration...

suff954

Urgent help!!cannot view photos from my f.d

hi,i cut my pictures in my laptop and paste it into my flash drive but then when i open it and try to view my pictures,i cannot open the rest of my pi...

suff954

Pc webcam ywb-1016

I just installed the above mentioned webcam, but I can't seem to get the volume on the mic to be sufficiant to use for skype, can you help me please. ...

ash_perez01

Web cam camera

I do have a small problem with my web cam and I'm trying to get some help below is the explanation. I have Acer(aspire onr) small PC and has camera i...

ash_perez01

Webcam error

I just want to ask why if someone invite me to view their webcam then when i accept it after few second it says that "the webcam session has ended" ev...

ash_perez01

Keys not working properly

Hello, why do my keyboard bring up the search menu and the run menu, the d key closes the screen???? :S Configuration: Windows XP / Internet E...

dist.urbd

Dvd rom problem

Hello, my dvd rom is not able to read certain dvds which works on other computers...But it is able to read other dvds....Help.... Configuration...

dist.urbd

Restore dell inspiron mini 1012 laptop

Hello, How do I restore factory settings on my Dell Inspiron mini 1012 laptop? Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 8.0

dist.urbd

Monitor display upside down for one user

Hello, We have 2 users on the computer. One user monitor display is upside down while the other user is right side up. Is there any solution to th...

dist.urbd

My hard drive is dead....get my files back

Hi, My external hard drive fell to the ground and is not working anymore. It is making strange noises now. I asked some prices to several companies b...

3 replies Last reply on 18 May 2010 by
Paxman

Any have any idea what he problems is?

Hello, I have a HP Pavilion zd7000A laptop. When you hit the power button, the fans start to run just for a split second and the lights along th...

1 reply Last reply on 18 May 2010 by
mena

Replace hard drive factory reset

Hello, If I replace my hard drive, can I use my system recovery software to bring my computer back to a factory reset? Configuration: Windo...

xpcman

Finger print and battery discharge

Hello, I have HP 2000 pavillion . window 7 ultimate was configure on and since all the drivers on the system are not functioning again. pls what do...

suff954

Erro

Hello, on my facebook there is a erro, plz help me open my facebook Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0

suff954

Click to rejister in my my dos not work

Hello, click to rejester in my majicjak dos not work Configuration: Windows XP / Safari 532.5

suff954

Yxtel 8502 mobile my battery

Hello, my yxtel 8502 mobile battery did not last long . i have faced very difficulity in charging it. even it did not use for one full day.after ...

2 replies Last reply on 18 May 2010 by
adunola

Lost cd disk

hi i have lost my creative labs inc vf 0040 disk and cant find any were to download i need help thanks

suff954

Sound system having problems.

Hello, I'm currently having a problem with the sound system. My audio could not be heard even tho the music player is playing. This happen after i c...

suff954

Logitech web cam

Closed

Hello, Can anyone please help me in finding driver software for a Logitech Web Camera?.Was given camera,but no disc with it...Have been on Logitech w...

10 replies Last reply on 18 May 2010 by
blueeye080

Cd rom cannot be seen

Hello, i have an acer laptop with windows xp service pac 3.i have problem whenever i put a cd or dvd my cd rom cnt be seen. thnx linda

suff954

Pen drive recognized but not acessible

i hav Hp pavillion dv2713tu notebook, i'm not able to acess any pendrive on my pc, my notebook detects the pendrive but wen i open it the msg d...

dist.urbd

Microphone problems

my mic is not working in the head set how to sort it out

dist.urbd

Dell inspiron

My dell inspiron laptop powers on for 3 seconds, the screen never comes on. The computer shuts off. Again after sometime it functions properly. The s...

dist.urbd

Z5500 either sub, front or rear speakers work

Hello, My sound card is:SB X-Fi Audio [B000] Windows XP All updated drivers I have a problem with my z5500. My pod broke and i bought this: ...

3 replies Last reply on 18 May 2010 by
valex

Need help with this computer problem

Hello, When I turn on my computer it goes to the last resume failed would u like to try again? Then I can't press enter to choos or use arrow keys...

dist.urbd

Help with my wd external drive

Hello, i need help i bought a 500mb wd external drive its formatted in ntsf and i need it to be in fat32 fore my ps3 plz help Configuration: ...

1 reply Last reply on 17 May 2010 by
xpcman

Not reading cd

Hey there, Just bought a new dell studio 1535 yesterday. Put a dvd in the reader and everything was fine till I put a cd in the drive it started work...

8 replies Last reply on 17 May 2010 by
JJCelery

Acer aspire 5738z

Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 8.0 hi all, since i put win7 ultimate on my laptop the dvdrw drive wont work! it had yellow "!" mar...

2 replies Last reply on 17 May 2010 by
cini

Diskette drive 0 error message

Hello, Configuration: Windows Vista / Safari 532.5 i have tried everything they told me on how to solve diskette drive 0 error message. even ...

Jean-François Pillou  

How can sonet and dsl technology integrate

Hello, How can SONET and DSL technology integrate to form a wide area network?

omidgold

Hp mini laptop pw reset

Closed

Hello, how do I reset my password?on hp mini laptop. I cant remember the password I used when I bought it and I cant log on now... can I by pass it......

suff954

Can i use my cell as webcam

Hello, Can I use my Nokia N73 as webcam on my PC. If yes then which software will help me do so?

suff954

Vista - dual monitors possible?

Hello, I have Windows Vista Home Premium edition and I do not have the ability to run dual monitors. I have a NVIDIA graphics card and the Standard ...

djsmurf

Does my picture goes into memory card when it

Hello, Im using Olympus FE-360. I snap a lot of photos today, but i didnt care to preview it in the camera. Once i want to transfer it to my ...

Cole

Pc restarts

Hello, would you please assist. my pc keeps on restarting after 2hours...what would be the exact cause. am currently using windows 7. i'll appreciate ...

suff954
Results 26101 - 26150 out of a total of 33,786