The discussions

Cd/dvd not recognized when inserted

32 bit WinXP computer with HATACHI CD-DVD won't recognize a CD/DVD when inserted...HELP!!! Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.5.9

1 reply Last reply on 15 Apr 2010 by
dan

How to insert & remove sd card in vostro 1015

how to insert &remove sd card in dell vostro 1015

closeup22

Upgrade processor 1.6 ghz.

hi all, i have intel 4 845 g 1.6 ghz processor , how i can upgrae it to 2/8 ghz processor. Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8.0

closeup22

Locked laptop can u help me

I lock my daugthers laptop, Can someone help please the tag is : 579DNF1-595B thanks in advanced

closeup22

Urgent.iwant which to creat a software..but

how to make pen drive bootable:- iwant which to creat a software..but iam steel confuse..please guide me...wat function or command we use to ma...

closeup22

Laptop cooling fan full speed working

Configuration: Windows 7home primium / Firefox 3.6.3 i have a vaio f115 fm and i have a same problem but one time my battery is dead and need recharg...

closeup22

Hp pavilion dv4121ap wont turn on.

my laptop wont turn on. last night we used it and went to bed with the laptop left on. this morning it was dead. i can't get it to turn on... when i p...

2 replies Last reply on 15 Apr 2010 by
flowers

Helow

Hi i have some nice pics but i cant download it to my computer what do i do?

closeup22

Turn on screen goes white then black & nothin

I have an HP Pavillion entertainment dv7 laptop, My battery has no charge and when plugged in will turn on, make a little sound then stop, lights are...

closeup22

Help! how to retrieve my files?

Hello, My problem is, during the file transfer, my hard drive suddenly exploded. So now I'm a bit worried whether the data in the hard drive can be s...

2 replies Last reply on 15 Apr 2010 by
busted123

Transfer files from dead laptop to computer

i need to get all my picture/music/files off my laptop (that wont turn on) and transfer them onto my computer. im fairly good at these things but ne...

closeup22

dell configration

i want to know about dell configration for media students...... and also wanna know prices in different countries......

closeup22

Toshiba a215 laptop help please!!!

I took my laptop apart to clean out the fan since it kept over heating and I put it back together exactly how it was (or so I thought) now the laptop ...

closeup22

Dell studio 1535 mouse buttons don't work

The touch-pad, keyboard and touch sensitive buttons along the top panel all work fine but the mouse buttons with the touch-pad do not work at all, I'v...

closeup22

Tally 6312

Hello, Where can I get the service manual for a tally Gencom 6312 thanks

3 replies Last reply on 15 Apr 2010 by
NONIE

Laptop won't recognize dvd-r discs

But it recognizes everything else!-Games, cds, dvds, etc.-In other words I can't seem to find anything wrong with the drive. Can someone help me?

2 replies Last reply on 14 Apr 2010 by
mesa2

Dell mini 9 internet module5530 radio disabed

Hello, Hi all. For the last week I am going mental because of my mobile internet module (sony ericsson 5530) the thing is that it was working till I ...

3 replies Last reply on 14 Apr 2010 by
djactionj

How to reinstall sounds

I HAVE REMOVED SOUNDS FROM MY COMPUTER BY ACCIDENT HOW CAN I REINSTALL. MICROSOFT WINDOWS XP 2002 SERIAL NUMBER ETL32040624410017DEC02

1 reply Last reply on 14 Apr 2010 by
closeup22

I have a usb scandisk 4g

I have a USB scandisk 4G and is not reading in any of my computers. It was working before but it stop am not sure what to do please help me!

closeup22

Hp flat screen wont work properly

Ive just got a HP flat screen monitor. It comes on,and i can see a tiny bit of my screen but the rest is blured. Sometimes its black other times its g...

Lexy12975

Sound problem

Hi everyone......I was wondering if you could help.. I have a problem with the headphone 'hole' in my pc......When I plug in my headphones I cant hear...

noura

Hdmi to a/v?

I have a laptop with a HDMI hookup. I bought a cable with HDMI on one end and A/V and VGA on the other end. But I can't get my laptop working with my ...

ash_perez01

My sony vaio will not recognise dvds or cds!!

My sony vaio will not recognise dvds or cds, i have tried a few of the suggestions in the forum, any ideas?? The disc goes round and round but it does...

ash_perez01

Laptop password

I bought my toshiba laptop neww about 3 years ago. All of a sudden when I turn it on it will ask me for a password. I never set a password and can't g...

LRT

Dell inspiron 1545 fans

Hello I'm wondering is there a program to download and to make the fans in my Dell Inspiron 1545 run faster and cooler while i got it on my lap and pl...

closeup22

My pen drive was not formating

my pen drive was not formatting

closeup22

Gateway m500b1 laptop - bios froze/won't load

Hey guys, I was doing a fresh install on a Gateway M500B1 laptop and the last thing I was updating was the BIOS and the screen froze. I left it, bu...

Salieu

I need anyhelp i can get

i have windows 7 and i downloaded itunes 9 but ween i plug in my ipod 4GB it does not show in itunes or in "my computer" but it does charge i had trye...

yoshi

Service manuals

Hello, Does anyone have a library of Canon or Epson printer service manuals? We sell many different obsolete yet brand new Canon and Epson printers...

3 replies Last reply on 14 Apr 2010 by
Ahmed Ayad

Missil gl15052

Solved

it reads disk error what does that mean Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8.0

1 reply Last reply on 13 Apr 2010 by
Fincorp

Acer aspire one zg5

hi, trying to find power supply cord for acer aspire one ZG5. i have serial # but that is all i know . It was given to grandson with no book or power ...

xpcman

Webcom

Hello, I urgently needed Intex Web cam software, Model No :- IT-305WC can u give me the link..... Awaiting for u r reply as soon as possible ...

sandeep

Touchpad is not working

when i put for charging touch pad will hang, what could be the problem pls help me.

2 replies Last reply on 13 Apr 2010 by
gilli

Pen drive file delete problem

Solved

Hello, I have Kingston pen drive . I am unable to delete files in it . When i am trying to delete file the message is displayed " write protection...

closeup22

Laptop problems

hey, well my compaq presario m2000 turned off and it wont turn back on. i left it at my dads house for like 4-5 days and forgot to turn it off and whe...

closeup22

Screen blank when unplugged from monitor

Hi I have a colleague who has an issue with his Sony Vaio laptop. When we unplug the laptop from the monitor, the screen on the laptop will not ...

closeup22

Dvd drive

i have a samsung v25 laptop running xp i have just had a new hard drive fitted but windows media player wont let me play pc cd roms Configuration: ...

closeup22

Hard disk repair

sir my harddisk name is western digital 250gb is not working so what to do chek my hard disk .even not dected in system Configuration: Windows XP / ...

closeup22

Fingerprint scanner does'nt work

Hello, I have a HP Pavillion dv5 notebook that had vista on it but now is running window 7 and thae fingerprint scanner doesn't work. I was told yo...

closeup22

Boots and then screen goes blank

I was working on my computer last night and therwe was power failure.. Since then it's dead... I tried turning it on the pc starts (gives displ...

Taify

Laptop won't turn on

Hello, My dell inspiro e1505 laptop won't turn on at all. No lights nothing comes up. Tried removing the battery and powering up with just AC adapte...

3 replies Last reply on 13 Apr 2010 by
conrad10s

When plugged in laptop overheats and dies.

I have a custom built laptop from ibuypower.com It's about 2.5 years old and I've been running it pretty much as a PC since the screen broke. (I've ke...

closeup22

Laptop

[url=https://ifixcenter.com.vn/]may tinh xach tay[/url] [url=https://ifixcenter.com.vn/]laptop chinh hang[/url] [url=http://www.laptopshop.vn/shop...

closeup22

Formatting a pen drive which is password prot

I have this pen drive with a capacity of 2GB, which is password protected. The moment I format the drive, the capacity turns to 2MB. Can somebody help...

closeup22

About standby winxp

I had laptob works in internet 24/7 The problem when AC power from labtop is off i putting the laptop in standby with winxp ,how i can wake up standb...

closeup22

Its difficult to get the cartridges

hello... may i ask a question...how can i get the cartridges in the epson printer... Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.6.3

closeup22

Urgent screen vga blue

ok i hooked the laptop up and i fix the screen resolution and now the annoying part the screen show the wallpaper but the color is blue so i was hopin...

closeup22

Laptop dies while on wall power

I have a laptop that is about 2 years old. It works while on battery power, and the plug will charge the battery. But if I try to plug it in while ...

closeup22

Pen drive problem

my 32gb pen drive is not recognizing what shall i do Configuration: Windows Vista / Firefox 3.6.3

dist.urbd

Monitor

Monitor will only display: Auto detect (analog Input) Entering Power Save

1 reply Last reply on 12 Apr 2010 by
xpcman
Results 26951 - 27000 out of a total of 33,784