Today, you can use your Google account to access tons of services online. However, if you've forgotten your password, you won't be able to benefit from this possibility. Here's how you can recover your password.
How to recover a Google Account?
Go to Google's Password Recovery page, and select I don't know my password. Enter your email address and password (or the last one that you remember using for your account if you have forgotten it), and click Continue, then follow the on-screen instructions to complete the recovery process:
If the password that you have entered is not correct you should first be prompted to answer one of the security questions that you created when setting up your account. If you do not know the correct answer or don't remember setting up a security question, select try another way, this should then give you the option to enter your mobile number to confirm the account belongs to you.
If you know and have access to the mobile phone number that you used to create your account, then enter your mobile number. If you chose this as one of the recovery methods for your account you should receive a message from Google with a code that you can use to reset your password. If you don't remember which mobile phone that you had connected then select "I don't have my phone", Google will then propose several other ways of recovering your account without your mobile number.
How to recover Google account without phone number?
It won't be easy recovering your Google account without the phone number associated with your Google account, as even after selecting "I don't have my phone", Google then prompts you to "Get your OnePlus OnePlus6T", these are both Android devices... which you may or may not have, despite stating that you don't have your phone.
The next step that you should be able to follow if you don't have your mobile phone is as follows:
Need more help with Google? Check out our Forum!
- Https //accounts.google.com/
- Account google.com
- Https //accounts.google.com/signin/v2/identifier flowname=glifwebsignin&flowentry=servicelogin [solved] > Forum - Gmail
- Https //accounts.google.com/sign in/v1/lookup > Forum - Gmail
- How to transfer free fire account google to google > Guide
- Https //accounts.google.com/signup/v2/webcreateaccount flowname=glifwebsignin&flowentry=signup > Forum - Viruses/Security
- How to remove a Google account from Chrome browser > Guide
- Enable WebGL Chrome: 2021, Mac, Android
- How to allow multiple downloads in Chrome
- How to stop Chrome from searching in address bar 2021
- How to sort bookmarks in Chrome: alphabetically, by date
- Where are Chrome extensions stored: Mac, Windows 10, Linux
- How to change the character in the dinosaur Chrome game?
- How to remove guest mode in Chrome: Windows, Mac, extension
- How to disable images in Chrome: Android, iPhone, extension
- How to view recently visited websites on Chrome
- How to see incognito history: Android, Mac, Windows
- How to search for a word on a web page Chrome: shortcut, Mac
- How to close all tabs in Google Chrome on Android
- How to block camera and microphone access on Chrome
- How to clear auto-opening settings on Chrome: 2021
- Disable hardware acceleration Chrome: shortcut, registry
- What does the lock symbol mean on Google Chrome?
- How to change Chrome icon on desktop
- How to play audio files directly in Chrome
- How to export bookmarks from Chrome: Edge, Safari, Firefox
- Enable the FPS counter on Google Chrome
- How to access Google USA: from other countries
- How to open Chrome Settings: shortcut, in a new window
- How to set zoom settings in Google Chrome
- How to clear cookies on Chrome: automatically, Android, Mac
- Disable touch events: Chrome
- How to find saved passwords in Chrome: Mac, Android, PC
- How to change new tab page Chrome: Android, extension, Mac
- How to install extension in Chrome: Android, manually
- How to check Google Chrome: version history, for updates
- Speed up Chrome browser: Windows 10, PC, on Android
- Create desktop shortcut on Google Chrome
- How to enable Google Chrome power saving mode
- How to access the Google Dashboard G Suite?
- Restore Google toolbar: in Windows 10, on Android tablet
- How to send link via email with Google Chrome extension
- How to enter full screen mode Chrome: Windows 10, Mac
- How to auto refresh Chrome tab with an extension
- How to make your Google Chrome page background a GIF?
- How to fix Google Chrome cursor bug
- How to reset Google Chrome settings: to default, Android
- Update Google Chrome browser Android or iPhone
- How to turn off auto translate in Chrome: Android
- How to stop Chrome from blocking downloads
- The best Chrome extensions of 2022: security, productivity
- Google Translate extension Chrome: Mac, Android
- The best flags to customise Google Chrome in 2022
- How to enable extensions in incognito in Chrome
- How to see downloads in Chrome: Android, iOS
- How to change download location Chrome: Android, Mac
- How to turn off Chrome notifications
- How to reopen closed tabs in Chrome
- Enable private browsing in Google Chrome: in incognito, PC
- How to block ads on Google Chrome?