You can disable the password auto-save features of Internet Explorer by following the steps outlined in this brief article.
How to Disabled Auto-Save
- In the Control Panel > Double-click on "Internet Options"
- Under the Content tab, click on AutoComplete.
- Uncheck "User names and passwords on forms" .
Photo by Sergey Zolkin on Unsplash
- Disable single sign on internet explorer
- How to disable auto login in internet explorer - Best answers
- Internet auto - Best answers
- How to auto save password in internet explorer - How-To - Internet Explorer
- OpenOffice.org - Auto-save passwords - How-To - OpenOffice.org
- How to save page in internet explorer windows 10 - How-To - Internet
- View saved passwords samsung internet - How-To - Android
- How to auto save password in facebook - How-To - Facebook
This document, titled « Disable Auto-Save Password for Internet Explorer », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).