The discussions

Internal hard drive not found

my dell laptop is showing "internal hard drive not found,no media detected" screen on boot after I tried making my USB drive bootable using command p...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Dec 2015 by
xpcman

My acer travelmate p256 - m won't start up

last night my laptop was open on itunes playing music and then it stopped playing and the screen went black i plugged the charger in and the red ch...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Dec 2015 by
BrianGreen

Laptop stuck in sleep mode

Solved/Closed

Hello, I put my dell xps into sleep mode, and now it won't wake up. just get a balck screen with a flashing cursor. all diagnostics ok. just won't b...

9 replies Last reply on 26 Dec 2015 by
SephGamer

How can i get my microphone on my laptop to work?

Today I got a Dell Inspiron ( Mod no. 9770H ) and I downloaded Skype to video call my girlfriend and she told me she couldn't hear me , I have tried g...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Dec 2015 by
TamLe2001

Stuck at the first logo pantium4

Solved

This is wht its actually doing no beep nothing see the pic ... I would need ur support nd thanks !!!

14 replies Last reply on 25 Dec 2015 by
Heinzaw07

Dirty or faulty lid close switch

Hello, Where is the lid close switch on a Satellite P205-6267? The screen goes black when 1/2 opened. The backlight works if partially opened. I...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Dec 2015 by
Ambucias

Usb hard disk how to run the drive on windows

Hello, I used my USB drive on MAC and it is create a partition to be work on MAC OS.Therefore my USB drive does not work in Windows but it is appe...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Dec 2015 by
xpcman

Problem with my laptop keys

Merry Christmass in Advance dude, I have a problem with my laptop(Toshiba Satellite C655;Window 7 OS).most of my keys is not giving me the the right ...

3 replies Last reply on 24 Dec 2015 by
xpcman

How to remove uuuuuuu.uuu virus from memory card

Closed

Hello My 32 gb san disk memory card is infected with UUUUUU.uuu ! When ever I copy some stuff to my card after that files got courrept and named as...

3 replies Last reply on 24 Dec 2015 by
rathore

Dell inspiron 13z press start power

Hello, My laptop not starting up. The problem is when I press power button it came up but within 6-7 seconds swtiched off. It has been like this f...

5 replies Last reply on 24 Dec 2015 by
Computertech

Working clicking hard drive?

Hello from the otherside. My Hitachi 500gb hard drive (which has windows 10) has been clicking for weeks.... but still works? It happens when my la...

6 replies Last reply on 23 Dec 2015 by
ridwanrf

Pc starts but won't boot

Hi - I have a Dell Inspiron 660 that will start booting and stops, fans are spinning, but power lite is yellow instead of white. I was trying to clon...

3 replies Last reply on 23 Dec 2015 by
JAR4657

Acer aspire laptop is on recovery mode

Hello, I need a help, when I turn on my laptop it shows some recovery options and if I press on one of them the recovery goes for ages.. It didn't s...

4 replies Last reply on 23 Dec 2015 by
Nikk

First time build "no signal"

Solved

Last night I put together my first computer. I installed all of the components and it seemed ready to go so I booted up and it worked perfect. I insta...

3 replies Last reply on 23 Dec 2015 by
BrianGreen

Laptop shuts down automatically

Hello, I am using a toshiba laptop of model C850-B377 but I am facing a problem of automatic shut down of the pc while using and charging simultane...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Dec 2015 by
xpcman

Backlight goes dim when ac power is plugged in

Hello, I have a Lenovo Thinkpad T420 laptop. at first when i plugs its power supply the display would go dim, means there will be no backlight while...

xpcman

I smashed my laptop..

Hello, i've smashed my laptop (on my keyboard with my flat hand) and it shut off one second after i've smashed i tried to turn it on again but it did ...

10 replies Last reply on 23 Dec 2015 by
BrianGreen

Epson l110 printer's ink pad is at the end of its service life

Hello, A printer's ink pad is at the end of its service life. Please contact Epson Support. Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 47.0.2526.106

BrianGreen

Already changed to ntfs still not copying

Hello, I already converted the FAT32 file system to NTFS but the same error is shown again what should i do now Configuration: iPhone / Safari...

KY_WD  

Asus a55a won't boot up black screen

Helo, I have a Asus A55A -AH51-RD when I turn it on I get no screen just black no arrow nothing.

KY_WD  

Gateway ne71b black screen

Hello If I boot my laptop on I can see anything on the screen the screen is all black so help me read from the screen

KY_WD  

Delete files permanently

hi, would be great if some one let me know how i can permanently delete certain files in my hard drive. thanks.

2 replies Last reply on 23 Dec 2015 by
manzsher

Epson printe eror ink pad life

The printer's ink pads are nearing the end of their service life. Please contact Epson support.

Computertech

My drive e: shown as empty but contains files.

Solved

Hey I'm new here, and I really really need some help. I got a problem with my drive, I found out that my drive E: folders was hidden and then I did t...

2 replies Last reply on 22 Dec 2015 by
ridwanrf

Keyboard problem

Hello, I,m having a problem with my keyboard it does not function well.. for example when I'm trying to press the "W" key the result "w4" and when h...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Dec 2015 by
xpcman

Lexmark printer x5430 software

Solved

Hello, i have windows 8 laptop, and can't download lexmark printer x5430. i lost software. help! please Configuration: Windows / Chrome 47.0.25...

2 replies Last reply on 22 Dec 2015 by
dottie

Keyboard constantly typing w then stops working

Hello, I'm using a USB keyboard since my original keyboard can't type a anymore but that's not what I'm trying to talk about. The cap of my USB keyb...

xpcman

Keys not working...

Hello, Some of the keys in my laptop isn't working suddenly. The letters were R, T, F, and V. Thank you for the help. I will highly appreciate it. ...

xpcman

External hdd blinks upon connecting to laptop, but not detected

Hello, I had moved my imp files to external HDD (1TB Toshiba). While taking backup, there was a power failure. After power restore, when i connect...

3 replies Last reply on 22 Dec 2015 by
KY_WD  

Dell laptop won't turn on

Hi, I tried turning on my laptop earlier but it kind of flickers on and off? Nothing appears on the screen, but the light on bottom right is on and th...

KY_WD  

Laptop wont open anymore

Hello, when i was playing , my laptop suddenly shut off . I plug the charger and wait for hours but the light that indicates if the laptop is ...

KY_WD  

Toshiba satellite mouse and touch pad both are not working

Hello, my mouse and touch pad both are not working iam using externel mouse please reslove my problem Configuration: Windows / Chrome 47.0.2526...

KY_WD  

Free spaces does not increase when i delete files

Solved

Hello. My laptop is a hp15 notebook pro, Windows 8.1 , 64_bit Operating system .I used to have a free space over 200 gig but then I got new movies and...

3 replies Last reply on 22 Dec 2015 by
Boogieman_WD  

Acer desktop power button not working

I don't understand why the Acer Desktop's power button has stopped working. There is no problem with the software but the computer doesn't start. The ...

4 replies Last reply on 22 Dec 2015 by
nikilovestech

Hp pavilion a6567c won't power up green led in rear is lit

Hello, HP pavilion a6567c won't power up led in rear is on but power button will not start computer Configuration: Windows / Mozilla 11.0

4 replies Last reply on 21 Dec 2015 by
Bobbyj@

Toshiba laptop (win xp) - intel proset/wireless off

I've tried everything I can think of to turn on the Intel Proset Wireless so it can receive the signal from the modem. But nothing is working. I've tu...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Dec 2015 by
xpcman

Pc starts but no display

Hello, My desktop computer starts up but there is no display on the monitor. Also every time I power it off, my USB mouse remains powered(?), someth...

xpcman

Acer it wont read recovery disk

Solved

got acer 5349 someone rplaced hd i bought disks from acer it wont read recovery disk

7 replies Last reply on 21 Dec 2015 by
ccwhiskey6

How to update bios in acer aspire e-1 510

Solved

Can any one help me how to update install xp in acer aspire e-1 510

3 replies Last reply on 21 Dec 2015 by
xpcman

Genius gk-090017 keyboard

Cannot get keyboard Genius GK-090017 to configure properly on Windows 10. Is there a driver to solve this problem

Ambucias

Computer not booting

Hello, I'm having a problem with my computer. Today, my keyboard fell, and stopped respoding. I got angry and shut down my computer by pressing but...

Yogso

Desktop changes to a blue screen with an active cursor

Hello, recently my hp pavilion15,750HDD,4Gb RAM, i3 has developed this very annoying attitude. when the desktop screen is left idle for sometime, the ...

BrianGreen

Parameter incorrect

I'm trying to access a folder within my hardrive, when I try to open it it comes up with 'G:\TV is not accessible. The parameter is incorrect.' I've ...

BrianGreen

Wd hard disk not showing up in disk management

I've looked everywhere. It's not showing up in disk management or in my computer. It's working, all lights are lighting up and i can feel it vibrating...

cutesunita21

Seagate backup plus how to permanently delete/ erase

Hello. I have a seagate backup plus external hdd. I deleted all files on it. It says its empty when i click on it in my computer. But when i plugg...

KY_WD  

Power cannot turn on

Hello, My laptop keep for 4 months, now cannot turn on. Nither with battery nor without battery cannot power on. If I put in power cord a...

KY_WD  

Acer laptop screen went blank whiles watching a movie

Hi, my laptop screen went blank whiles on and still can't fix it,kindly assist me

KY_WD  

Destination folder access denied

Hello, My computer detecting the usb pendrives on full access but not copying the files from computer to pendrive showing message "Destination folde...

R2D2_WD  

Sd card not formatting

hi, My Sandisk 32GB is not accessible. It Shows 0 bytes used of 0 bytes total. I Performed Chkdsk /f but it says sd card is raw and chkdsk is not ava...

R2D2_WD  

Pen drive unable to complete format.

i have a problem in formatting my flash, a pop message pop out saying windows was unable to complete format. how do I open the flash

R2D2_WD  
Results 8601 - 8650 out of a total of 33,786