The discussions

Computer keeps restarting

my computer keeps restarting. it was fine when I was using it last night. but then this morning it wouldn't connect to my wifi no matter what. I tried...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Dec 2015 by
xpcman

Keyboard not detected

Hello, Please help me out of the problem. My keyboard has just stopped working, I can't remember the combination keys that I pressed. Hence my key...

BrianGreen

Toshiba hdd password

Closed

Evening All: I'm helping a friend TRY to get his TOSHIBA PORTEGE R100 up and running. First, and foremost, I need to know how to erase/override/...

4 replies Last reply on 9 Dec 2015 by
69Rixter

How long do i burn a disk

how long do I burn a dics

4 replies Last reply on 9 Dec 2015 by
kieferschild

No display in monitor but cpu runs

i have a hcl desktop that a old one i put it in my attic so its not on for a long time now i tried to switch it on the CPU runs but the monitor stays ...

3 replies Last reply on 9 Dec 2015 by
ac3mark

My dell inspiron 15 does not go to windows

Morning, please my dell inspiron 15, 3000 series does not go to windows; when I swith it on, dell appears and then a message (just a moment) appears...

xpcman

Cpu not booting

Hello, My intel P4 pc is not booting but processor fan & everything is running properly,& one more thing when I going to turn on my PC on that time...

5 replies Last reply on 9 Dec 2015 by
Computertech

Reinitialization of the default password of my dell inspiron 15

Closed

Please how to reinitialize the defauld password. the computer asked for a flash. I connected it but it says that the disk is not a password reset dis...

Ambucias

Toshiba laptop doesn't turn on, powers up then goes off again

Have a Toshiba l50-b-1n8 laptop, which is rightly doing my crust in, for some reason just decided to not power up, used nigt before no problems, using...

lisapeter

Computer new build need help

When I power up the computer there are no beeps, the monitor is blank, and no fans are running. The motherboard is lit up, the graphics card is lit u...

4 replies Last reply on 8 Dec 2015 by
BrianGreen

Need to scan document as text

Hi All, I have a HP LJ300-400 color MFP M375-M475 PCL 6 and I need to scan a document as text. I have multiple pages and have to type the data from...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Dec 2015 by
ac3mark

3 buttons not working in keyboard

Hi, In my laptop 3 buttons not working can u pls help me to solve like how to remove dismantle and clean

2 replies Last reply on 8 Dec 2015 by
Ambucias

Dell laptop refused to start after attempting to update bios

hello, recently I tried to update my drivers and I was prompted to update bios, when I ran the setup my pc froze removed the battery turned it on it c...

xpcman

Graphics problem

Have Gateway - DX4200-09, Windows 10 Home , AMD Phenom 9750 Quad-Core Processor, and ATI Radeon HD 3200 Integrated Graphics. The HDMI port does not wo...

jrazsi

My cpu turns off spontaneously.

Solved/Closed

When I turn on my CPU it gives a light which indicates that it is turned on but after 2 or 3 seconds it turns off.

2 replies Last reply on 8 Dec 2015 by
Shivam2000

Cpu fan not spinning

Hello, So last night I was playing gta v and everything was fine I turned my computer off got in shower and the came back and tried to turn my com...

R2D2_WD  

Pc does not boot

Hello, Configuration: iPhone / Chromhe 36.0.1985.135 Sir pc does not boot but cooling fan and ram is running properly. How to resolve the p...

R2D2_WD  

Dvd rom wont read dvd

Hello, hi my dvd rom isnt reading dvds its asus latptop and on dvd rom its written dvd multi recorder Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 47.0...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Dec 2015 by
ac3mark

Laptop won't start after blue screen crash. screen wont turn on.

Hello, I have HP G60 and few days back while I was watching a movie, suddenly a blue screen error occurred and after that my laptop went off. Then,...

7 replies Last reply on 7 Dec 2015 by
samsang lap

My key board writes wrong things

Hello, My keyboard writes wrong character ( ex: when i press on number 3 it writes +369 & j writes yuj7m )

xpcman

F drive unable to open

Hello, I tried all options but the problem persist.but g drive is OK n all files are safe. Please help. Thanks Abd Configuration: iPhone / Ch...

KY_WD  

Black screen

I have a Dell Inspiron laptop. When I try to turn it on the Dell logo comes up, an indicator spins as if it's loading, then a Dell error screen pops u...

KY_WD  

Hard drive

Hello, when i opend my extrnal hard driv e he doesnt open and my pc still wait and not working after a while a option apear that L is not accesible ...

R2D2_WD  

Sd card / corupted folder

Hello, i have cut a folder on sd card than renamed it and than pasted it on pc the pc folder i have pasted is empty, and the folder on sd card is...

R2D2_WD  

Hard drive not showing local disk

Hello, Yesterday I was transferring some data to external hard disk but due to some glitch it disconnected and when I connected the hard disk...

R2D2_WD  

Local disk is need format

hello, my hard disks one folder is local disk(f). this folder need format. but this folder is nt formated. said that windows was unable to complete t...

2 replies Last reply on 7 Dec 2015 by
Computertech

My asus laptop won't let me log in

Hello, every time I try to log in to my computer it will show a black screen... It lets me log in, but after the welcome screen after I enter my passw...

Computertech

Windows xp power problems

Hello, My Windows XP says: there is ni signal coming from your computer, press any key on keyboard or mouse to wake up, to change another input ao...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Dec 2015 by
Computertech

Pen drive is write protected

Hello, now i am facing issue with my pen drive .anyone please help me . i have try all pattern .but issue here .tell me what i do Configuratio...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Dec 2015 by
Computertech

Asus u32u - some keys doesn't work on w10

Hello, some keys (Home, Delete, left and right arrow, and probably few more around) stopped working as I installed Windows 10 on my laptop. Of...

3 replies Last reply on 6 Dec 2015 by
Computertech

Computer won't recognize mouse or keyboard through any usb port

Solved

title continued: but other USB devices work just fine. My Computer is an Acer Aspire X3400G My mouse and keyboard won't connect through any us...

3 replies Last reply on 6 Dec 2015 by
MarkTheGreasyMexican

Hdd full of movies but cant find file

Hello, i have verbatim 500 GB external portable HDD . it is full of movies that was taped on a olin set top box . the file name the set top box us...

6 replies Last reply on 6 Dec 2015 by
AL

How to i get my facebook account back

Hello, how can i get my bfacebook account back Configuration: Windows 8 / Chrome 46.0.2490.86

2 replies Last reply on 6 Dec 2015 by
khadievi

Acer pc does not turn on bsod

Hello, My acer pc is not turning on, I tried everything, and I think that the main solution is to boot it, but when I try it nothing helps. When I s...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Dec 2015 by
BrianGreen

Repair keys of toshiba sattelite c55-b867

Hello, please some one tell me about the windows repair keys of toshiba sattelite c55-b867 i am so depress about my laptop i want to restore to fac...

2 replies Last reply on 5 Dec 2015 by
Ambucias

Sony vaio laptop some keys are not working

iam using sony vaio in my keyboard some keys are not working is there any solution please suggest me

Ambucias

Dell latitude d630

Hello, i have Dell D630 its hard to format. if i will format it the cursor still in busy i wait almost half day but still in busy. what should i d...

jack4rall

Need bios password for acer aspire one

Closed

how to by pass bios password so that i can install OS

Computertech

Missing bootmgr

Hello, hello i have acer aspire v3-571 is have a BOOTMGR is missing press ctrl+alt+del to restart please solve the problem ihave no cd or dvds s...

Computertech

Dell latitude e5510 system will not boot

This is an old Dell latitude e5510. Spilled something on the keyboard. Thought I got it all off before any damage occurred. left the system alone for ...

3 replies Last reply on 4 Dec 2015 by
Computertech

Blank screen on startup

My Dell Inspiron 6000 laptop appears to load Windows 7 but results in blank screen. I suspect an immediate hibernation at end of startup. Same using ...

ac3mark

Sign in and the the screen goes dark

When I boot it up it's all good till after I sign in and the the screen goes dark, and I can brighten the screen but right after I do that it goes dar...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Dec 2015 by
ac3mark

Keys dont work properly at all

Hello! when i write "f" -> "vtf" , "a"->"quadsa" ,"o"->page goes on full screen,"m"->"mj" PLEASE I REALLY NEED HELP IS VERY IMPORTANT FOR MY WORK

Ambucias

Laptop restarting

Hello, my latop usually restarts in windows allways in videos Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 48.0.2564.10

jack4rall

No display when connected to vga card

I used to have a vga card . Now i changed my motherboard and and installed a new vga card zotac geforce 610 gt on my amd sempron processor and when ...

jack4rall

Usb volume does not contain a recognize file system

Hello, why is it my usb flash drive prompt that I need to format it everytime I open. when I cancel the formatting it say Driver is not accessib...

jack4rall

Belkin router showing orange light and not working wireless

Hello, I have belkin.3394 router (Model F7D1301) showing constantly orange light and not working wireles. however if I connect my router with cable ...

jack4rall

My dell inspiron 1525 screen is black when i turn on

Every time I turn on my dell Inspiron 1525 it asks for the start up and if I choose normal it's just a black screen that shows the cursor. If I choose...

jack4rall

External hard drive problem

Hello, Plugged my External Hard drive in (WD my Passport 0830 USB Device) 1. Driver Installed successfully But auto run is not appearing. devic...

KY_WD  

Removable drive shortcut virus recover my lost files

Hello, I had a Removable Drive Shortcut Virus in my USB flash, I copied the Flash Drive (G:) to D: drive and Formatted the Flash Drive, Now pleas...

2 replies Last reply on 4 Dec 2015 by
KW
Results 8801 - 8850 out of a total of 33,786