The discussions

Laptop blank screen with no cursor

Hello, i have a dell laptop i3 i installed win 10 in my laptop. it installed correctly win 10 worked in my laptop,but when i restart it screen we...

2 replies Last reply on 14 Oct 2015 by
Ambucias

Sony vios laptop to completey factory reset

Hello, I have no cds so I need to know how to factory reset My sony vios laptop it is a 2001 and model number VGN-C220E DATE AN O1 and is the Windows ...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Oct 2015 by
Ambucias

Resolve computer screen line

Hi, please my computer screen find a line how I can to resolve it thanks

xpcman

Power silicon flash drive does not open

my power silocom8g flash donot open in any pc i need strangly tohelp

KY_WD  

Computer screen showing black

I have a problem with my dell vostro pc it stated shouting down on its own but now it has even stopped showing on the screen when I turn it on. When I...

KY_WD  

Laptop long to start

I am using an i-3 laptop, which is perfect but the startup time seems too be afully long. . what is the best solution for it? can anyone guide m...

thaersy

How to delete write protected files from pen

Solved/Closed

Hello, I have Kingston pen drive . I am unable to delete files in it . When I am trying to delete file the message is displayed " write protection"...

147 replies Last reply on 14 Oct 2015 by
mandy

Headphone problem must be twisted to work

Hi all headphone I buy can not work after fiew days.Some time to make them work I must twiste them and some time the sound coming out. thank you fo...

Ambucias

Flash drive not showing connected

Hello, When I connect my flash drive to my laptop it is not showing connected in laptop but the flash drive light is blinking. I'm so tensed becau...

R2D2_WD  

Forget my sd card password

I forget my sd card password please help

Ambucias

Cd\dvd rom

Hello, My laptop's dvd drive reads any disk inserted in with contents on the disk as a blank disk but reads well in other computers. Could it be t...

savelegu

Memory card not detected

Solved/Closed

Hello, can you pls help me??.Ive got trouble about my memory stick pro duo..actually its not mine,I just borrowed it from a relative and they want me ...

Mik

Hard drive not working

Hello, my segate hard drive or 2 Tb was working till this afternoon. but suddeny it has stopped working now and showing this message " The file or d...

Boogieman_WD  

Pen drive shortcut

Solved

How can i remove Shortcuts permanently without formatting the Pen Drive? Is this a type of Virus ?

4 replies Last reply on 14 Oct 2015 by
BRIJESH

Neither saving documents nor opening saved documents

Hello my pen drive is neither saving any document nor opening saved documents.It also not scanning any thing in my pendrive and always display message...

jollym124

Pendrive is detecting

Hello, pendrive is connected in pc it is showing in device manager but it is not showing in my computer what to do plese help me sir......

jollym124

You need to format the disk in drive h: before you can use it

Closed

Hello, When I plugging my pen drive to the PC, it says "you need to format the disk in drive H: before you can use it" actually why this happen?? An...

nu

Wd 500 gb hard drive light flicks three times followed by a beep

Hello, my WD 500 GB hard drive when connected to the pc the light comes on and after few seconds the light flicks three times followed by a beep a...

4 replies Last reply on 13 Oct 2015 by
eraj amarasekera

Sandisk pen drive

Hello, why my pc show to format my pen drive? Configuration: Windows / Chrome 45.0.2454.101

2 replies Last reply on 13 Oct 2015 by
nu

Pendrive not detected

Solved

Hello, my pendrive is not detected. I m getting a alert sound when I insert but its not showing any notification. its 's jus mentioning USB not re...

5 replies Last reply on 13 Oct 2015 by
gokul

What is the difference between: the dell vostro, xps, inspiron ?

What is the difference between: the Dell Vostro, XPS, Inspiron and Studio laptops?

4 replies Last reply on 13 Oct 2015 by
ac3mark

Webcam link

Hello, I cant set up my webcam please help the link they gave me wont work Configuration: Windows / Mozilla 11.0

1 reply Last reply on 13 Oct 2015 by
xpcman

My laptop keyboard not working

Hello, my A,S, D,F,T,Y,J,K,L,[,],\ keys not working. Configuration: Windows / Firefox 30.0

xpcman

Hp touch smart black screen

I have a all in one Hp Touch Smart computer. I turn it on the screen stays black and all I hear is the fan. What does that mean.

gill35

Toshiba satellite screen black

Hello, my Toshiba satellite laptop boot on, fan turn but nothing display(black screen) please help me to solve it. Configuration: Windows 7 / F...

xpcman

Hdd not present

Solved

Hello, I was playing rust all of a sudden when my game crashed and I tried to turn off my pc by pressing the power button then it wouldnt turn off...

Jevon

4 key always comes out $4

Hello, My 4 key on my Mac always comes out with a $sign in front of it. No matter what. Doesn't do this with any other key. Every time I hit the 4 k...

xpcman

Acer aspire 4755g freezes in startup

[http://static.commentcamarche.net/ccm.net/pictures/1x0HEw4NhytVPF4F6hGe1Ervml8ErmxLSd5dkxj0qTQJyZ0abLGCkHrb7rVmHtFx-20150417022127.png the image (...

5 replies Last reply on 13 Oct 2015 by
Eddie

Left and right arrow key and some keys not working

Hello, for some reason some of my keyboard keys like left arrow,right arrow ,del,plus key ....stopped working. dnt know it is due to some driver o...

kazim

Hp pavilion screen issue

Hello, I was wondering if anyone could provide any assistance. I was attempting to clean out the fan out a HP Pavilion DV6500 laptop, which requ...

markcdl

Compaq presario laptop that won't go pass black screen

I have a Compaq Presario laptop that won't go pass black screen. The wifi button stays red, the caps lock key blinks one time, the fan runs, but afte...

R2D2_WD  

Keyborad not running

Hello, i have dell laptop suddenly its keyboard has stopped working...how to make it function? Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 45.0.2454.101

Computertech

Lost admin. password

Closed

Hello, can I recover my Administrator password? Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 45.0.2454.101

Computertech

Acer aspire m5-583p-5859 will not boot/past the acer flash intro

I was updating my system w/ Norton Internet Security & it said it had to reboot to take effect, it never got past that reboot, I tried every option do...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Oct 2015 by
ac3mark

Laptop hanging problem

Hello, my lappy sometime stop its work properly when i open vlc md player it play with stoping and also alwayes give notification of not respending wh...

ac3mark

Keyboard typing wrong keys

Hello, I have a problem with my keyboard "Desktop Keyboard". It is the letter "Q""W""E" If press the Q nothing happens like the W button but if I p...

ac3mark

Hardisk's is not accesible

Hi my hardisk's is not accesible, wen i click on it a box message comes up with this: H:/ nt accessible, Data Error (cyclic redundancy check). what...

3 replies Last reply on 12 Oct 2015 by
ac3mark

No sound on my asus ux31la laptop

My laptop was working fine until yesterday when the audio stopped working. The headphone jack also isnt working. I tried updating drivers and then do...

2 replies Last reply on 12 Oct 2015 by
12/10/2015

My monitor was only showing that it going to sleep

Hello, i am himanshu sanga i have a problem in my compaq comp. When i switch on the power the cpu light gets on directly. Priveously when i switched ...

KY_WD  

Wd passport hard drives not getting recognised

Hello, I am using 2 WD Passports from quite some time earlier there was no problem but from past 2 weeks i am facing a serious problem as my ...

R2D2_WD  

Problem with samsung story external drive 2gb

can see drive in device manager but not in computer as a drive.. problem with samsung story external drive 2gb

R2D2_WD  

Hdd not showing windows or linux

Hello, My HDD shoiw in bios but not show in windows or linux. I need data on HDD. Plz Help me

R2D2_WD  

Pendrive stortium blank page is displayed

Solved

Hello, i have 8 gb pendrive stortium make. on connecting to pc it is displayed and detected in pc. in properties also shows 4 gb data inside and fre...

jollym124

Fix error on external hard drive file corrupted and unreadeable

one folder on my external disc,namely movies though actually not empty can not be opened.it always says movies is not accessible. the file is corrupte...

jollym124

Hard disk not accible

Hello, my External hard disk is not getting detected getting message "you want to format" Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 45.0.2454.101

jollym124

My hp laptop some key are not working

Hello, How are you ? my Hp Laptop some key are not working at all, C,N 1,2,3, and 7,8,9 key is not working. really i am facing problem. If some one...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Oct 2015 by
Ambucias

Dell laptop won't start

Hello everyone, My issue is i press power button and nothing happens. Screen is black, fans not working. Only power and battery lights are on. ...

Ambucias

Laptop doesn't turn on

Lappi doesn't turn on....no sign of display....whenever I turn on the laptop ....it's back becomes hot ...and I can't see the ...display....please hel...

Ambucias

Dell logo but then something about rebooting and inserting the a

Hello, I really need help my dell laptop has stopped working it comes on is far as the dell logo but then something about rebooting and insertin...

Ambucias

Power interruption as a result my desktop went off

Pls help me out. I was trying to install xampp on my desktop when suddenly there was power interruption as a result my desktop went off. Each time i t...

Ambucias
Results 9451 - 9500 out of a total of 33,784