The discussions

Insert a disk

Hello, hi sir im alwayas insert the disk but its say please insert a disc into a drive this problem only for dvd disk how to solve the proble...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Aug 2015 by
Ambucias

My keyboard

Just discovered that my caps lock button is no longer working together with the light and some numbers no longer input. Why?

xpcman

Pixma ip4500

I can't find a driver on my computer using windows 8.will Pixma ip4000r. Work? My computer is not giving me the4500 option

xpcman

Non working left click

I have an Aspire V5 and the left click button stopped working. Is there a simple solution or will out only operate through touch screen now?

xpcman

My laptop wont turn on

Hello I have an hp 2000 I just bought it a year ago and it's not turning on. I tried taking the battery out and putting it back in and I holding the ...

3 replies Last reply on 14 Aug 2015 by
xpcman

Asus notebook model x200m power is not coming

hi, my notebook power is not coming up pls what can i do thanks

xpcman

Loss my password

Hello, sir plz help me .i loss my pass word lock -a - folder.this lock version is 3.9.3 .plz help my how to recover this folder .in this very import...

xpcman

Screen is black

Hello, My Dell laptop - screen goes blank(black) after starting Windows & there is no option of video card on the F2 key. Dell laptop 3551 model....

xpcman

Laptop display error

Hello, This is mesfin from ethiopia i have one question i have old model sony laptop computer but now not working properly means when open my comp...

xpcman

Cms battery failure and then restoring

i change cms batter new one but same problem help me sir Guru Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 44.0.2403.155

xpcman

Computer not booting up

Hello, I have a compaq desktop pc. it have been working perfectly for about 3-4 years. but suddenly the computer doesn't boot up.it have been rece...

xpcman

My asus laptop

My laptop is acting weird. Yesterday it was fine and I shut it down and it was updating.Now when I turn it on .All I get is a black screen with a mess...

xpcman

F5

Hello, My laptop does not have a f5 function button so how do I fix this problem please Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 44.0.2403.133

xpcman

Reset button

Guys need your help... can you help me fix my dell laptop... my laptop is totally blackout... no power at all... or any sign of power. I want also to ...

xpcman

Green light

I have a old hp computer and when I try to turn it on it works but there is this green like that appears for about 10 seconds maybe on the disk drive....

KY_WD  

3 times beep sound is coming and there is no displayed

Hello, Please help my system is started but 3times beep sound is coming and there is no displayed

Ambucias

Drive (e) not accessible

Hi, I have a 1TB hard drive that I plug into my computer via USB. I access it as drive (E) and its called my EHD. I've been using it fine for the past...

KY_WD  

How to get web cam driver

Hello, I have dell vostro 1014 , i formatted my laptop one time , but now when i m opening my dell webcam so its error showing and message blinkin...

Ambucias

Wd passport doesnt read

Hey there, i have been using a WD passport 1tb for about 6 months now. NO problem all swell until yesterday. The WD External hard drive just stopped r...

6 replies Last reply on 14 Aug 2015 by
R2D2_WD  

Hard drive problem

hello, i have problem in my external hard Drive. The problem is that when i'm backup windows recovery on my hard drive before those file have saving ...

R2D2_WD  

Cannot access files on external hdd

I have an external hard drive that i have recently been unable to access the files on. When clicking on the drive I get a message that the Parameters ...

R2D2_WD  

Pen drive went to write protection

hi... my pen drive is infected with virus and went to write protected i used regedit as well as Diskpart too several times with several operating sy...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Aug 2015 by
Ambucias

Sending option for external harddrive is not showing

I used to transfer a file from my computer to hard drive just right clicking on the desired file then choosing the sending option to hard drve. but ...

xpcman

Keyboard not working

Hello sir, My Hasee laptop are still working and the insects are insert the laptop and so i remove the laptops screws on keyboard and charger and c...

xpcman

Compaq presario cq60 mother board shortage

Hello, please help me , mother board short with LCD cable and board i c EA 20 heating . and i cnt found new ic now what i can do.

xpcman

Hdd not showing up in my computer - answer to this question

Solved

Hello, I found the easiest answer to all the issues of HDD not showing up in My Computer. Go to Disk Management and your drive will show 'offline'...

xpcman

Lexmark x75

Hello, I need some help on installing my lexmark x75 to my computer. I lost my cd Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 9.0

xpcman

Toshiba satellite c640 will open with three (3) screens

I am a user of toshiba satellite C 640 laptop. when i start the laptop it will open with three (3) screens and very hard to work. sometimes when i pr...

welwisher

My acer aspire screen is blank

I have an Acer Aspire. I was using it one day and it was working just fine but the next day the screen wouldn't turn on (I could hear the fans going a...

KY_WD  

Wd 1 tb hard disk

Solved

The hard disk is working. There's a small light which proves it is but i'm not able to see any files or folders on it. Actually speaking i'm not able ...

3 replies Last reply on 13 Aug 2015 by
Killerbee123

Sd card display but after some time gone

micro sd card 2gb is display but after some time is hide??not format

KY_WD  

No login

Closed

Hello, I have a problm on my laptop now,when i entered password it shows " user profile failed to log in". Please tell me how to open my lap C...

Ambucias

My computer beeping 1 long and 2 shorts and no display

Hi, I started to install Windows on my computer (its a 7 year old computer btw), but when the installer asks to restart the computer, it restarts but ...

2 replies Last reply on 13 Aug 2015 by
Manson89

Motherboard

cpu power it automatically on with heavy noise no display on screen , nothing to sence how to troubleshoot this problem

1 reply Last reply on 12 Aug 2015 by
xpcman

Some of my keys on my laptop dont work att all

Hello, some of my keys on my laptop stopt working last night and i have tryed to clean the buttons but still they dont work and i have opend the lapto...

xpcman

Epson l200 printer

print job and this message show service requried

xpcman

Keyboard acting weird

Hello, I am having an issue with my asus laptop keyboard and it doesn't make sense to me. Looking for anyone who could help out! :) Following i...

xpcman

Dell inspiron e1505 won't boot up has lines going down the scree

Hello, Someone gave me a family Dell Inspiron E1505 to look at for them. It turns on but the screen just has lines going down the side and the re...

xpcman

Flash drive problem (location is moved or deleted)

Hello, I can't open my flash drive it says "H:\ is unavailable. If the location is on this PC, make sure the device or drive is connected or the d...

KY_WD  

My acer laptop isn't working!!

Hi guys, I've had an acer laptop for 3 years now and about a week ago when I clicked the power on button nothing happened, I have to hold the button f...

KY_WD  

My laptop is not start

Hello, My laptop is not start and when I plug in the charger , charger light is turns off

KY_WD  

Seagate hard drive is not showing

Hello, I had a similar problem to what a bunch of people here said. I have Windows 7 and was using a seagate external hard drive. It didn't ...

KY_WD  

How do i remove folder virus and autorun from my system?

Hello, I have got folder virus in my system. when I put usb am getting folder shortcuts. How can I get rid of this? and how to remove autorun virus...

4 replies Last reply on 12 Aug 2015 by
arun

Laptop not booting ... suggestions needed

my laptop dell inspiron n5110 is not loading windows on booting.... when power button is pressed it gets lightened up along with the three side button...

sanayajefferson

Toshiba satellite refuses to boot up

I am new to this forum and really hope you can help me. I have a Toshiba Satellite L50-A-1FD which refuses to boot up. When I press the start button t...

Garizio

Pendrive not visible in my computer ,visible in partition wizard

Solved

Hello, I partitioned my pendrive with partition wizard which was big mistake ..and it is not visible and not functional but visible in partation wiz...

3 replies Last reply on 12 Aug 2015 by
KY_WD  

Pendrive does not open

Hello, I am using hp pendrive. It shows empty even when data exists.What to do? please help me, it has very important datas. I will be very grateful ...

R2D2_WD  

Write-protection

Hello, How can i remove the write-protection on my Sandisk Cruzer Facet?

R2D2_WD  

Dell inspiron 3000 series

History: 1T hard drive, 12 GB Ram, 3.6 processor. I have had the computer for about 1.5 months. I recently upgraded to Windows 10 (which I actually ...

2 replies Last reply on 11 Aug 2015 by
donklv

Cpu

Hello, My cpu is starting but again its not booting and shuting down immidiately Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 42.0.2311.109

1 reply Last reply on 11 Aug 2015 by
xpcman
Results 10301 - 10350 out of a total of 33,783