The discussions

Cpu

Hello, My cpu is starting but again its not booting and shuting down immidiately Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 42.0.2311.109

1 reply Last reply on 11 Aug 2015 by
xpcman

Computer boot cycle problem

Solved/Closed

Hi, so I built a computer last night and all seemed well, until I tried to turn it on. The computer doesn't post anything to the screen. The only thin...

2 replies Last reply on 11 Aug 2015 by
Ambucias

Dell latitude d630

Closed

Please give me,admin paswort of tag #2L17CBX-595B Dell latitude D630..

Ambucias

Toshiba satelite pro touchpad/mouse

Solved

Hello, Try to use a toshiba laptop without external mouse. The internal mouse/touchpad is impossible to get started... Any ideas? Configuratio...

Malin

Certain keys now do not work on toshiba satellite 650l

greetings - would appreciate any solutions anyone can offer..... my keys on the lower row ( beside the x and beside the . , as well as the arrow keys...

3 replies Last reply on 11 Aug 2015 by
xpcman

Desktop problem

Hello, We need to help it other on any problem. For those that knows perfectly, what cause desktop not to display on monitor

xpcman

How to remove write protection from pen drive of sony 8 gb usm8w

How to remove write protection from pen drive of sony 8 gb usm8w

xpcman

Help choosing the right monitor for my new tower

Just bought a Zoostorm Desktop PC AMD A8-7600 Quad tower and now my old monitor says out of range and screen is blank. I see that the tower supports ...

CAZ1951

External not working after crash

Hello, Yesterday I was transferring data from my pc to my external when it crashed, Blue Screen of Death. This morning I plugged in my external to...

jpl89

Screen is blank

Hello, I have been reading some of the advice on this board where it recommends removing the battery. The battery in my Satellite model L50-A-1FD ...

xpcman

Dual screen after 2 sec my monitor turns black.

Hello, hey guys, can u help me...once i switch to dual screen after 2 sec my monitor turns black...my monitor is flatron w2252tq thanks!

hore5

Screen stays blank after booting.

I have hp pavilion dv9000, I shutdown my computer system i later powered it on to use the computer it boot fully with power-on tone but the screen rem...

KY_WD  

Problem getting my laptop to load

My hp pavillion turns on but all it does is show the circle like it is loading , does not do anything else. I have unplugged and taken the battery out...

KY_WD  

Black screen

Hello, Screen is black on startup and in bottom left corner says f11....system recovery Configuration: iPhone / Safari 8.0

Jannysimon

Hp pavilion 7 screen remains black when i turn it on.

Hello, My laptop screen remains black when I turn it on. I hear it running. The hot keys light up and blink. (White). A solid orange lig...

KY_WD  

Start and run problem

hi sir or mam i have dell inspiron 3537. When i start the system then the logo of dell comes but it does start loading until i press f12 key. And one ...

KY_WD  

Hard drive not showing up

Hello, My head drive is not showing where I can open the files even though I can hear the sond of the computer which say it's reading . I tried wit...

R2D2_WD  

My hard disk only showing icon as no any memory

hello, my 1tb toshiba canvas hard disk not working that only showing icon not working i went through command disk manager not able to recover

R2D2_WD  

32gb hp pen drive

My 32Gb hp pen drive is not opening up after inserting it in the usb port on my laptop but showing the icon in the system tray. plz help me

karel.izaac

Pendrive not detected

Hello, when i plug the pendrive, it does not show anything. but after typing devmgmt.msc it shows that external device is present and workin...

karel.izaac

Hp laptop needs help

Hello, My hp laptop has a virus and I shut it down then I turned it on it is just black and this laptop was 200 dollars!!!! I really need it to wor...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Aug 2015 by
Ambucias

Voice recognition help samsung smart tv

My recently bought Samsung Smart TV is working, however the Voice Control feature, doesn't appear to be. I have checked that it is on and when I press...

4 replies Last reply on 10 Aug 2015 by
aidancolley

Inspiron n4050 screen goes black

My Dell Inspiron Screen goes black after turning it on, and after the windows logo appears. I've tried restarting it many times and takin the battery ...

Jakewheeler14

Monitor not turning on

So recently I decided to swap in between cases since I needed bigger one for more decent cooling and additional parts that I wanted to add/swap. Ever ...

xpcman

Numbers and letters doesn't function...

Hello!, I have lenovo G580 laptop. The numbers 1, 2, 3, 4,7, 8, 9, 0 on the top the keyboard except 5 & 6 and the symbols !, @, #, $,&, *, (, ) and le...

xpcman

Doesnt load

i start up the computer,a gateway,on windows 7, the gateway logo comes on, then the windows logo, then it goes to a black screen, I still have my mous...

R2D2_WD  

Having problem accessing all the files on my hdd (iomega)

Hello, I can access some of my files but the folder where 95% of my files was transformed into a shortcut and when I open it, it brings me to the "my ...

R2D2_WD  

Secondary hard drive showing as external hard drive.

Hello, I recently tried to do a restore to factory settings on my Alienware M17x R3. However, I ran into some issues. Instead of restoring my main...

R2D2_WD  

Seagate desktop usb 3.0 issue

Hello, I have a Seagate Desktop USB 3.0 hard drive. I am no longer able to view my files when its connected to my computer. My computer recognizes...

R2D2_WD  

Balnk screen is coming in dell inspiron 3521

Hello, Hello sir or Mam, I hve Dell inspiron 3521. It has a issue. Iy was shut down unexpctedly. When i turned it on blue screen was coming wit...

3 replies Last reply on 10 Aug 2015 by
KY_WD  

Laptop sony vaio vpceh keys problems

Solved

Hello, I was trying to fix adobe cs4 issue by downloading a suggested online patch but on its completion my keyboard started misbehaving by binding ...

4 replies Last reply on 10 Aug 2015 by
Roas

When power on my system restart and again restart

Hello, pls help me...when i power on my system that time my monitor nothing happen.. but my pc restart again and again...when i pluged off than off...

2 replies Last reply on 9 Aug 2015 by
miraj2580

Screen goes off and on when playing old games

Solved

Hello, Anyone have this type of problem and anyone might have a solution to this? When I play old games (10-15 year old games), in this case MM...

2 replies Last reply on 9 Aug 2015 by
William

H.p printer/scanner power lead

Please could anyone tell me how I can get hold of a power lead as I am looking for one and do not know where to get it from, if anyone could help it w...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Aug 2015 by
Ambucias

Touch pad mouse

I had problems with letters T and G,on off,for quite a while. I bought a new keyboard and went to a professional IT man who fixes laptops for a living...

3 replies Last reply on 9 Aug 2015 by
Ambucias

Write prottection remove from pendrive

Solved/Closed

Hello, Please send me how can i remove from pen drive write protection Better VDO Tutorial ***@***

xpcman

Acer laptop turns on and shuts down after one second

Hello, My Acer Laptop Turns on (lights turn on) and shuts down after one second. this happened after I clicked on "reserve your free Windows 10 upg...

xpcman

Ethernet controller problem and media test failure please help

I have a Toshiba Satellite i was trying to reboot it to factory reset when when this came up error F3-FF00-0006 Press ok to turn if your computre S...

xpcman

Short cuts folder

Solved

Hello, My All drive in my Laptop is displaying Another short cuts Folder and it displays corrupted files in my PC. Please give me a solution for t...

xpcman

Laptop's cooling fan strucks

I have Acer Aspire 4749Z and Its cooling fan i struck so it overheats and shutdown. But After I open my laptop and open it,it strucked and I tried to...

3 replies Last reply on 9 Aug 2015 by
kieferschild

Motherboard powered, not booting up

Hi, I have an ASUS motherboard,(p5kpl-am/ps) using for last 6 years. Till few days back it the PC was running well. One day, it suddenly stopped. I...

3 replies Last reply on 8 Aug 2015 by
BrianGreen

Dell laptop not working

Hello, i have a dell laptop inspiron 3521 it goes off suddenly now not starting the adapter is ok bt no power light on laptop can any one guide me w...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Aug 2015 by
xpcman

Operating system error

Hello, I have a LG laptop with windows xp pro. When I start it it goes to a black screen that says operating system not found what should I do ...

xpcman

Inspiron mini resetting to factory settings

how to I reset my inspiron mini with windows 7 starter back to factory settings

xpcman

Hp pc fan start working the i do not get any display

I have a hp pc I have inserted a NVIDIA graphic card 2years back now since 2 month i am getting following problem. 1) i switch on the power button o...

xpcman

My hp compaq laptop suddenly shut down when charging

Hello, My HP Compaq laptop suddenly shut down when charging,now everytime i try to turn it on, it instantly shuts down within a second,as soon a...

xpcman

Add language or software

I have new tv samsung ,,, model un55hu9000 From mexico My problem in the tv no more language just 3 languages ( English,, spanch,,, franch ) I wan...

Ambucias

Cd/dvd disk drive wont load disk

My Disk drive wont load disk check properties says its working

Ambucias

Pc wont post

Hello, My pc boots and fans spin, mic powered, mouse and keyboard not, no posting. Whats going on? Configuration: iPhone / Safari 8.0

BaCkToHaCk

How to remove cfsdaacdfawd folder in my usb

Hello, I have used the attrib... command in cmd and the unhidden files and folders technique in foler options. but still there is a folder named c...

BaCkToHaCk
Results 10351 - 10400 out of a total of 33,784