The discussions

Laptop problem. please help.

Weeks ago I had a problem with laptop screen inverter, so I decided to buy a new inverter and changed it, but while changing I forgot to remove the ba...

3 replies Last reply on 18 Jun 2013 by
carminabigue

Laptop display broken

i have a dell laptop and the display broken, now using external monitor.my system out need to format.how to format my laptop using external monitor? i...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Jun 2013 by
xpcman

Need processor family list

i want to ask you about computer processor but please tell me in sequence for example i know cori 1 cori 2 ,,,,,, i know pentium one pentium two ... b...

jack4rall

Hp compaq persario pc

My computer wont turn on its a green light flashin in the back real fast but thats it...recrntly my power went Out inn the house and when I turned ev...

iSwayz

Not enough space

hello. i'm trying to reinstall my windows cd on my dell inspiron laptop,cus it got detective with a virus .how can i empty out some space to re inst...

Zohaib R

Unable to perform recovery in dell inspiron 1521

hello there. i have inspiron 1521 laptop,it's windows vista but I had upgraded it to windows 7. it got effected by a virus.& it wont let me run the ...

3 replies Last reply on 18 Jun 2013 by
Zohaib R

Can't open my hard drive

Hello, my passport hard drive isn't being recognised by computers anymore after i gave it to a friend to copy some files using a macbook. It keeps ope...

4 replies Last reply on 18 Jun 2013 by
Zohaib R

External monitor not working help

Closed

Hello, I am trying to connect my windows XP laptop(Home edition) to a dell monitor.The monitor is blank,but has power. I wanna extend my laptop scre...

19 replies Last reply on 18 Jun 2013 by
Zohaib R

Unable to connect to the internet

Thank for accepting and to be as one new register member. I hope I'll learn a lot through the process. My question ? I have Acer computer, model veri...

jack4rall

Screen problem

hello i have a dual boot laptop win 8 boots up and runs ok win 7 boots up then screen turns white this seems to indicate a problem with win 7 and ...

3 replies Last reply on 17 Jun 2013 by
jack4rall

Cant install windows 8 pro version

hello everybody when I try to install windows 8 pro on a new formatted drive it installs up to the first reboot when the computer locks up at the ...

2 replies Last reply on 17 Jun 2013 by
poppyyorkie

Data not visible

i recently added some data to my device and if now i opened it on my pc it is not showing the older files it shows only the new files but it is visib...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Jun 2013 by
jack4rall

Wozme

hello, i have a problem with my laptop. when i turn on the laptop, it display "WOZME is compressed press ctrl+alt+del" can u help me solved th...

xpcman

Help,laptop issue severe

Solved/Closed

My xp laptop will not boot correctly,it will pass the xp boot screen then go blank and power light blinks. I have had it for less than a week -- ...

7 replies Last reply on 17 Jun 2013 by
Zohaib R

My laptop will no longer connect to the internet - please help

Hello, Not sure if I'm even posting in the right section but am hoping someone may be able to help me. For some reason I can no longer connect ...

23 replies Last reply on 17 Jun 2013 by
Zohaib R

No icons upon turning on the computer

Hi, Upon turning on the computer I have no icons, no start menu, and no task bar. But I can see my wallpaper. I right click on screen and hit v...

3 replies Last reply on 17 Jun 2013 by
jack4rall

When i boot up my computer, i get a system failure.

Hello, When I boot up my computer I get a black screen with: Primary drive 1 not found Primary hard disk drive 0 failure Strike the F1 key to co...

2 replies Last reply on 17 Jun 2013 by
Zohaib R

Dell burner will not work

I have a Dell Inspiron zino hd computer that is approx 3 years old. The built in dvd, cd drive has always work perfectly. However now it will not bu...

Zohaib R

Black screen hp laptop

When turning on a HP 2000 Notebook it powers on, shows the HP symbol and then goes black. The power button is lit, the F12 is lit, we have tried takin...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Jun 2013 by
jack4rall

Hidden folders

I have taken out all of my files from my laptop but it seems to me there might be a lots of hidden folders. How can I find them, besides that I know f...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Jun 2013 by
jack4rall

Write protected kingstone 8gb usb

Hello, I cannot access the drive. I always get the message "write protected". I've tried all the solutions in forums, still it doesn't work....

3 replies Last reply on 16 Jun 2013 by
Ambucias

Motherboard or psu?

This happen yesterday, my computer will power on for a second, shut off and power back on again, but my monitor, keyboard, mouse, cpu fan is not getti...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Jun 2013 by
04civicsi

Gateway laptop won't boot

My gateway NE56R31u will turn on but will only get as far as gateway logo with spinning circle under it, than goes to blue screen with PC problem will...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Jun 2013 by
jack4rall

No display after windows logs in

hi my display was fine but i couldnt use my HDMI on my tv, so i downloaded 2 drivers sound a display driver, but after installing the driver the scree...

jack4rall

Joystick(unknown device)

hello dude, I have joystick usb, any time I insert to the pc (windows) it tells me unknown device or usb mulfunction. Please if anyone can help me ...

jack4rall

Boot disk not working

Hello, A few months ago I had troubles with my hard drive: https://ccm.net/forum/affich-690389-disk-read-error-windows-7 I managed to get the inform...

jack4rall

Toshiba laptop wont start

Went to boot up my laptop and got nothing, screen doesn't come on at all, I can hear the fan going but nothing happens. Tried unplugging it and removi...

2 replies Last reply on 14 Jun 2013 by
Jaggerpierce

All computers unable to see the flash drive

Hello, I need a bit of help, please. Yesterday, as I was in hurry and wanted to copy something quickly, I chose a folder and pressed "Copy" in Tota...

6 replies Last reply on 14 Jun 2013 by
jack4rall

Is it recommended to manipulate the bios to achieve rated freq?

Hello, I have tested performance of my laptop(dell n5010) mermory(ram) using two different softwares (piriform speccy and CPU-z). the result is: ...

4 replies Last reply on 14 Jun 2013 by
Zohaib R

Dell inspiron 1525 cd/dvd drive wont open or work

Hi, a couple days ago I upgraded to Windows 8 from windows 7 and the Cd/Dvd drive stopped working and it wont even open. I installed windows 8 from a ...

5 replies Last reply on 14 Jun 2013 by
Zohaib R

Automatic shout down problm..

Hello, Hello, I have my PC with Configuration Processor : p4 Ram 256MB Dell inspioron,N5010 Whenever i Switch On o...

2 replies Last reply on 14 Jun 2013 by
Zohaib R

Bootup and start problem

Solved

Hello, my ace desktop computer power is on, fan on no beep sound and no bootup or start, please can you hel

5 replies Last reply on 13 Jun 2013 by
ac3mark

Some letters are appearing as numbers

Solved

Hello, I'm using a Asus laptop The letters U, I, O, J, K, L and M are appearing as numbers when I type. It is driving me insane!! What can I do ...

3 replies Last reply on 13 Jun 2013 by
Mukul

Black screen

I have a Gateway NEseries 56R. It was working fine yesterday before I laid down and took a nap. When I got up the screen is black and when I hit the p...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Jun 2013 by
jack4rall

Synaptics touchpadv6.3 leftclick not working

Solved/Closed

Hello, On my HP Pavilion dv6000 with Vista, my Synaptics touch pad V6.3 left click is not working properly. It was fine yesterday but today when I ...

42 replies Last reply on 13 Jun 2013 by
Code-man

How to disable hp dv6 sensitive touch panel[volume+wifi]

Hello, i am using hp model 2020ax. I dont want to use the sensitive touch panel[volume + Wifi]. I looked into device manager but it was not the...

3 replies Last reply on 13 Jun 2013 by
jack4rall

Booting order in latitude d600

Hi, I keep getting a error message when booting stating ':A device in the modular bay cannot be recognized" I then went into set up to view the booti...

2 replies Last reply on 13 Jun 2013 by
Zohaib R

Virus in pen dive

Hi my 8 gb hp pen drive has gone virus many of tools has been used but the last time his display on msg window was unable to complete the formet...

2 replies Last reply on 13 Jun 2013 by
nitin loomba

Error "media device not found" usb port is not working

Hello, Lenovo g560 driver put the sound on my laptop "Media Device not found" message appears and the Usb port is not connected to anything connected...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Jun 2013 by
TechnoFuz

Cd/dvd drive not opening

I have a HP Pavilion dv4 series laptop. Its cd/dvd drive is opening all the other dvds except one. The same i have tried to open in some other laptop ...

TechnoFuz

Nt able to format

pen drive (latter):j: Open cmd. start>run>cmd enter cd/ enter format j:/q enter y enter successful. i did this method but nt able to format it o...

2 replies Last reply on 12 Jun 2013 by
xpcman

Keyboard is acting weird

Shift is caps lock and backspace is typing the number 4, i don't know how this was cauSed but ive looked everywhere for hourS and i dont know how i ca...

krissdrayton

Copying and opening dvd-rw disk file

Hello, I bought three 4.75GB DVD-RW disks to put my 9gb file (since I have no USB) in another computer. What I did was put the first 4GB in the fi...

xpcman

Help please.

When I put a Cd-rom into my computer, my computer doesn't read it. And the icon in the my computer area doesn't show up. Can you please help me.

TechnoFuz

Laptop problem

Hello, Since 2 or 3 days my laptop is giving me unexpected problem . Whenever i turn on my laptop then it immediately gets turned off. Then what ...

TechnoFuz

My gateway laptop will not boot properly...

When I turn it on a Blue Screen saying PC needs to be repaired. The Boot Configuration Data for my PC is missing or contains errors. File:\EFI\M...

4 replies Last reply on 12 Jun 2013 by
BLACKDIAMOND813

Shortcuts appeaars

Solved

AGE 37,I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH MY HARD DISCDRIVE,EXTERNAL DISC,ALL FILES CREATED SHORTCUTS,THE SPACE IT LOOKS Full,BUT I CAN'T SEE THE FILES AND COULDN'...

sabedin

My acer 5250, cursor blink on start

My son's Acer 5250 laptop just would not boot one morning. Upon starting it up I got a logo from Acer and F2 for set up on screen. After that it just ...

Taupale

Webcam drivers for dell inspiron n4110

i have installed windows 7 x86 on my system now I cannot get the webcam to work i need help urgently....

Zohaib R

Black screen when i turn it on

Hello, black screen when I turn it on windows 7 I have the gateway system disc and the recovery disc internet explorer 9 Configuration: Windo...

jack4rall
Results 16801 - 16850 out of a total of 33,784