The discussions

Cannot fix write protected error

Hello, I have a 2GB pendrive. it consist of some files, There is no delete option in that available. when i try to format that pendrive it doe...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Feb 2013 by
jack4rall

Nothing but a black screen

Hello, I have a H P desk top when it is turned on the on off butt n ilghts but I have nothing but a black screen nothing works could it possible be t...

jack4rall

Motherboard

Hello, how can i get my motherboard model number and my sound softwere. Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 10.0

xpcman

Usb-drive format frustration

Hey, fellow sufferers in out-of-control technology that apparently doesn't work if it doesn't feel like it. (Sorry. There was a Hello here already; I ...

AcerLappy

Dell inspiron e1505 won't boot

Solved

I just purchased a Dell Inspiron e1505 for repair, and am having problems getting the notebook to boot. This is the problem the notebook had before b...

11 replies Last reply on 1 Feb 2013 by
tmark891

Laptop problem

Solved

Hello, hi , i have asus mini laptop Eee pc 1018p, its cant ON from batter , i rep-less new battery but same cases ... from adopter its ok ,,, can ...

2 replies Last reply on 31 Jan 2013 by
pradeep kc

Laptop won't turn on :(

Hello, So I have an Asus k72f and it wasn't acting right (really slow) so I was going to open it to clean it. Didn't even get it open, reclosed it, ...

1 reply Last reply on 31 Jan 2013 by
kieferschild

Dell inspiron 6000

Hello, Can anyone please help me out with my Dell Inspiron 6000. The HDD went down. I replaced it with another / second-hand. The old HDD had win xp...

xpcman

Icons disappear on startup

Hello, Configuration: Windows XP / Chrome 24.0.1312.52.......hellooo.....plz give me suggestions .......atleast once in a day when i start my ...

Zohaib R

Keyboard

Hello, Please help me. .my laptop keyboard error. when i type m it appear m>

2 replies Last reply on 30 Jan 2013 by
Zohaib R

Folders have become applications

Hello, I have a portable hard drive which suddenly lost all the folders and instead of folders it shows the names but with the extension as applicat...

8 replies Last reply on 30 Jan 2013 by
AcerLappy

Sata hdd not detected

Solved/Closed

Hello, I got a P4 with a mobo Asrock P4VM890 and an old samsung IDE Hdd. What happens is that I bought a barracuda 250Gb 16Mb SATA Hdd and is detecte...

28 replies Last reply on 30 Jan 2013 by
Jube

Laptop top wont turn on

Solved

Hello, So im pretty sure my laptop is now a brick of plastic but , I am seeking help from other on the topic. So today I was using my laptop and e...

4 replies Last reply on 30 Jan 2013 by
xpcman

Windows pop up error message whenever i reboot my laptop

Hello, I have been receiving this problem after my laptop's battery was dead. And when i start it on again.. it appear a message said that ' Unabl...

3 replies Last reply on 30 Jan 2013 by
AcerLappy

I need some support

Hello, I have a VAIO Sony laptop vgn-z540 I want to factory reset it help.

1 reply Last reply on 30 Jan 2013 by
Zohaib R

Monitor strange thing..

Hello, I just have a strange problem with my pc its not that old its just 1 year old the problem is that one day i started the pc but the monitor ke...

4 replies Last reply on 30 Jan 2013 by
gaby23232323

Reboot help

Hello, i have a old gatway labtop that i want to fatory reset i did the alt f8 stuff it worked all the way to the repair page then it ask for user ...

AcerLappy

Laptop won't boot

Hello, I have an HP Pavilion DV7 laptop and it recently stoped booting up unless I allow it to get hot. When I hit the power button the power ligh...

AcerLappy

Black monitor screen

Hello, My screen has been flickering for days now and I decided to restore my system. At the end of the process, while the computer was restarting, ...

3 replies Last reply on 30 Jan 2013 by
Zohaib R

Driver for x2350 lexmark

Solved

Hello, can someone please advise if there is a driver for a lexmark x2350 with windows 8 system

Zohaib R

Keyboard display

Hello, I received my Dell Inspirion One 2320 very happy with it. My keyboard is fine it is just a need a display of the keyboard with the diffe...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Jan 2013 by
xpcman

Keyboard issues

Hello, Where is the number key on the keyboard -- just tried to use the numbers and cannot use it. Thanks

xpcman

Hp laptop screen very poor visibility n sometimes black

Hello, I have the same problem sort of. Sometimes when I hit the power button to turn my HP laptop G60 on the screen would come on for about like 10 s...

jack4rall

Black ink

Hello, I have a brother MFC-240C printer and the black ink will not work. It was never used. I actually have two have the same printers and the bl...

Zohaib R

Reset password

Hello, my asus x44h s showing black screen with white dash n so evn bios setting s nt workng bt if i can reset admistrtor password there is a chance...

Zohaib R

Black. screen

Hello, I need help, my compaq presario's screen won't come on, the power light, WLAN light come on, but the caps lock light blinks constantly,...

3 replies Last reply on 29 Jan 2013 by
Zohaib R

Write protected pendrive

Hello, I am using 5 methods to format my pendrive regidit,cmd,safemode,manage and downloading the tool and tried but it still not work plz help me ...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Jan 2013 by
jack4rall

Factory reset my pc(windows xp) can't get the internet

Hello, I had ti factory reset my pc and now I can't connect to the internet. All the wireless devices(laptops and videogaming systems connect) but...

11 replies Last reply on 28 Jan 2013 by
Zohaib R

Transferring external hard drive into computer, not recognized

Hello, I have a WD 2 TB external hard drive that, a few months ago, lost it's USB port. It snapped right off. I bought a new casing and plugged ...

7 replies Last reply on 27 Jan 2013 by
Zohaib R

Admin. password / back to factory settings

Hello, please help me put my dell insiron n4110 back to factory Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 24.0.1312.56

1 reply Last reply on 27 Jan 2013 by
Ambucias

Sound on my laptop doesnt work

Hello, Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 24.0.1312.56 hi everybody! is there anybody who can help? since 2 weeks sound has stoped to work b...

jack4rall

Laptop problem

Hello, i turn on the dell inspiron 1440 after the initial booting screen,it goes black with the words time of day clock stopped Configuration: ...

jack4rall

My vaio sony laptops sound is not working.help!

Hello, I Really need Help I've seen the other Fourms and they did not help Please Help Me Before my Dad Finds out! Configuration: Windows...

jack4rall

Blue screen error on the time of installation windows xp

Hello, sir when i m install windows xp in my laptop compaq cq40 then blue screen error appeare on my screen sir please give me solution..... Co...

jack4rall

Bios password

Solved/Closed

Hello, This Computer system, #7rkm5b1-595b, is protected by a password authentication system. You cannot access the data on this computer with...

Zohaib R

My keyboard type wrong

Hello, my keyboard type wrong when i type L go to change user and P open anew project Thanks Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 24.0.1312...

Zohaib R

My pendrive has zero bytes of space

Solved/Closed

Hello, I have a pen drive which of-late, when I connect it to the pc, its detectted to have a total space 0, and free space 0. pls help me out. pen...

8 replies Last reply on 27 Jan 2013 by
Sana

Which laptop is the best?

Hello, Please,is toshiba or samsung laptop the best Configuration: iPhone / Safari 4.0

1 reply Last reply on 26 Jan 2013 by
Ambucias

Pen showing as write protected

Hello, I have followed the steps given in the internet, but not working for me, i cant find storage device policies in regedit. kindly advice ...

jack4rall

Black screen

Hello, I have a hp pavilion dv2500 i was using a week ago. I powered it down and set it on a shelf. I just got it down and tried to boot it and the sc...

jack4rall

Acet aspire, 5733z

Hello, My laptop just stopped starting up so I went on and restarted at a previous date when it was working andwas trying to have my security progra...

3 replies Last reply on 25 Jan 2013 by
jack4rall

Write protected

Hello, i have a 4GB Ultra Speed Transcend flash drive and now i can not use it because it is write protected, i tried those solutions in the inte...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Jan 2013 by
jack4rall

Format

Hello,my 8gb pendrive is not formating. if i click on format that is shown 'this drive is write protected' how can i format, please? Configurat...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Jan 2013 by
jack4rall

Help ! s.o.s!!! i've drop my toshiba laptop nb505 n500bl atomn

Hello, the power turns on but the screen is blank. plz need help!!! Configuration: iPhone / Safari 4.0

2 replies Last reply on 24 Jan 2013 by
dakotaporter009

Sd card formatting

Hello, i am unable to format my 2gb san disk micro sd card . it showing zero byte free space and zero byte used space in its properties is it corru...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Jan 2013 by
debrataprince

Toshiba laptop help!?!

Hello, I decide to restart my toshiba laptop back to factory mode it started to restart I realize it was going real slow so I shut the computer of...

debrataprince

Mouse right click hang

Dear Sir Kindly help me . My Mouse right click hangs on if I Click to delete any file or folder in Windows XP Configuration: Windows XP / Fi...

debrataprince

Computer starts but doesn't boot

Hello, I have a trouble of starting my Computer. It's m/b is Asus P5GL-MX. When I start the computer Keyboard signal doesnt display (Normally keyb...

debrataprince

Asus g60vx won't start

Hello, Using my laptop the other day I needed to print, when I went to plug my printer into my laptop I accidently tapped the metal part of the prin...

debrataprince

Black screen

Hello, Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 24.0.1312.52 I was using my laptop and is has been fine,I did notice that sometimes when I attached the ...

Zohaib R
Results 17701 - 17750 out of a total of 33,786