The discussions

Monitor

My monitor is nt working nt showing power light also change my power supply cable bt same plss help me out.....

1 reply Last reply on 7 May 2013 by
Zohaib R

Hp photosmart c5180 all-in-one

Hello, Anybody know what error c18a0306 is aboat? Please help me..... I have just change the ink, but the printer is still not working. Configu...

Zohaib R

Bleu scean errors

hi there i have a dell pc and the minute you put on the blue screan appear any help sapreciated guys regards

Zohaib R

Install new wd hard drive

I just installed a new WD Black hard drive on my computer as a second hard drive but the computer does not recognize it...I can't find it anywhere. T...

Zohaib R

Error: write protected

Hello, I have a USB, Kingston 8gb, and whenever i want to delete something from it, i just cant do it. it says that it is write protected. i also c...

dev

Backspace not working

Having to puch way too hard to get the backspace to work; ideas? Os is the workaround to reprogram backspeace to another button on the keyboard? ...

Zohaib R

Screen

all thing is alright bu no disply in monitor, what are the solution of these type of probleo? Smps can cause the problem? Plz inform me.

Zohaib R

External hard drive not recognized

Hello, I am new to the board. I have an issue with an external hard drive & would appreciate any help. I have tried all of the recommendations I hav...

4 replies Last reply on 6 May 2013 by
Oilwell46

Upsidedown screen

how can I fix my upsidedown sdreen????please

1 reply Last reply on 6 May 2013 by
xpcman

Some keys are not working

Hello, pls i need help with my hp notebook's keyboard.some keys are not working,some even needed multi-press before it responds.PLEASE HELP!!! ...

xpcman

Acer aspire 4730z (os:winvista ) keyboard malfunctioned

Hello, Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 26.0.1410.64 After I installed avast antivirus.. and boot it, some changes occurs. First we cannot...

5 replies Last reply on 6 May 2013 by
Zohaib R

Pendrive shortcut

sir., this not the complete solution for forever. as u mention the code for that particular pan drive. as i do the according to instructions bt it wo...

2 replies Last reply on 6 May 2013 by
Zohaib R

Laptop problem

my lap is cetain not responding so ple solution for the problem -- k.mani

Zohaib R

Mmy computer won't let me choose a choice

Hello, my computer is an hp pavilion notebook and once i turn it on it makes continuous beeps for about 30 seconds and then it turns to a screen that...

Zohaib R

Toshiba won't boot!

Hello, My toshiba isnt working. i rebooted it but now it wont turn back on. I tried the battery thing and all that but nothing works. when i t...

Zohaib R

Gateway laptop issues

have gateway laptop that will not boot. Get the no bootable disk hit any key error. Have restarted in BIO] (f2) and does not see hd at all, no label...

1 reply Last reply on 5 May 2013 by
xpcman

Pendrive write protected

when I connet my HP v220w 16gb pendrive ,i got a dailog box saying to format disk.when I click to format .another dailog box was displayed with info...

jack4rall

What should i do if pendrive suddenly shows its write protected

i bought a pendrive...it worked quite well....then suddenly it started to show "the disk is write protected" whenever i try to delete or move items fr...

6 replies Last reply on 5 May 2013 by
xpcman

Computer stuck in power save

Solved

Ive changed the battery on the motherboard & tried a different monitor...still stuck. Cpu has power..fan on but wont boot up

2 replies Last reply on 5 May 2013 by
mariaellen

Memory card

I lost password of my memory card(sd).how can i open it

Syedghouse

Laptop boot failure.

Pls i have an hp pavilion g6 Notebook pc. The problem is that when i press power button the lights indicate that the pc is on but it does not boot. In...

1 reply Last reply on 4 May 2013 by
jack4rall

My laptop will turn on, but not my monitor!

Hello, I have a relatively new laptop (November 2012) that is an HP pavilion laptop with Windows 8. Today, it was working just fine until it shut down...

jack4rall

Folders deleted once and a new folder named with previous delete

Solved

Hi In my 500gb seagate external harddisk.After my friend used it in her PC and gave back my PC detected a lot of virus which i removed. But still alr...

jack4rall

Screen is shaking and unable to log on to youtube

Hello, l have a problem with my desktop on my laptop, as l was watching music, the screen started to shake and changed to grey with stripes instead of...

xpcman

Re: pendrive showing write protected

Hello, i have the same problem but when i do the following steps i.e HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\Currentcontrolset\control\storatedevicepolicies i...

xpcman

Connecting an external monitor to my acer

Solved/Closed

Hello, I have an Acer Aspire One Netbook and I want to connect my HP w220H2 monitor to it. How do I do that?

25 replies Last reply on 3 May 2013 by
MM

Mouse is not recognized

Solved

Hello, .I'm having a problem with my dell laptop that I can't use my USB mouse. It was worinking fine a few days ago, but now when I plug in the mo...

8 replies Last reply on 3 May 2013 by
matt

Lenovo z580 keys messed up

Hi, I hope someone can help :-) The keys on my Lenovo ideapad laptop operating windows 8 are really messed up. R is now 9 T is now 4 O is now - F...

1 reply Last reply on 3 May 2013 by
xpcman

N10225 vf 0040

I have the webcam, but no driver. Do you know where I can download one for free? also, will this work on Windows 7? thank you very much

2 replies Last reply on 3 May 2013 by
isb63

My laptop is running slow

Solved

my computer is running slow and i dont know why.the cpu usage of my laptop is always 40%-70% on start up eventhough there are no opened programs yet a...

2 replies Last reply on 2 May 2013 by
losjakuleros

In need of help with a toshiba laptop

I just completely restored my Toshiba laptop back to its factory settings. However, I cannot open anything on my laptop. It still comes on but I canno...

2 replies Last reply on 2 May 2013 by
mlhoward1991

My computer keeps beeping, but nothing seems to be wrong?

Yesterday I went on my computer for the first time in a day or so, and when I had the volume up, I heard a beepung sound every few minutes. It sounds ...

1 reply Last reply on 2 May 2013 by
yousuf raja

Can anyone please help me.

Hello, Can any one please give me any suggestion in recovering data in my pen drive,which I lost when a sudden shut down of power took place when I'm...

3 replies Last reply on 2 May 2013 by
Ambucias

Hp all in one psc2410

Solved

hello! what are the options being a member/ thanks! and hp psc 2410 as turn on, message on the panel display always align print test page

3 replies Last reply on 2 May 2013 by
Ambucias

Failure to boot xp/ blue screen on install

hi guys, i desperatly need help. i recently used pc health advisor software to clean the registry on my sons pc, after restart i started to get 3 shor...

Zohaib R

External hard drive doesn't show up ?

My external hard drive(my pass port) does not show up when I plug it into the USB port.. It did up until today? New aser computer,(Windows 8) and the ...

Zohaib R

Help black screen open login

Solved

Hello I was playing on my computer today and I wanted to get a windows XP theme so I downloaded one off of deviant art and I opened it the on acciden...

4 replies Last reply on 1 May 2013 by
Vacense

Iobit game booster profesional opinion

I have some info. about my pc, which i extracted from "IObit Game Booster" and I like to have a profesional opinion about it. Thank you. Game Bo...

1 reply Last reply on 1 May 2013 by
xpcman

Vostros problems

ok so i recently have been on my computer it was working fine then one day i logged in and it started up fine but when it came to the part where i had...

jack4rall

Posting problems

The motherboard powers up and the fans come on with all the lights but, it will not post and no graphics. I pulled the memory out and I got 2 long bee...

jack4rall

Pls suggest for ups

Solved

Hello friends, Pls suggest me about UPS. A lot of brands; Microtek, iBall, Luminous, etc are in market. I am confused. Pls suggest. Co...

2 replies Last reply on 30 Apr 2013 by
ugn10

Asus x80l no display

Hello, I had a problem with my asus x80l no display Its just blank but the power switch and the fan is running good.

1 reply Last reply on 30 Apr 2013 by
jack4rall

Compaq 615 no display

i have a Compaq 615 that is powering on but nothing is coming out on the screen and even if I connect a desktop screen nothing comes out, how do I res...

jack4rall

Pen drive not formating

my pen drive in not getting format

jack4rall

To make empty my pen drive

please guide to empty my pendrive

Zohaib R

No display

Hi, Id like to know how to fix a laptop no display, thanks andGod bless you

Zohaib R

Power off pc

Hello, i have a HCL branded machine my machine not working proparly whenever i power on my system after 15-30 second power off automatecly ...

Ebinesh Jezreel

Cpu beeps

Solved

Hi, My Desktop suddenly beeps with one short and one long beep, no display appear in the monitor. Can anyone help me recognize the message of the b...

Rodeltorre

I have a dell inspiron mini laptop screen staying black

Hello, i have a dell inspiron mini laptop, only had it for about two weeks. I bought it from my brother so it is used, but it was hardly used at all...

3 replies Last reply on 30 Apr 2013 by
Zohaib R

My laptop wont turn on after overheating.

Solved

Hello, I have done some pretty crazy stuff with my hp pavillion dv6 3130 tx .i installed a new cracked bios in it to acess the advanced features. ...

K
Results 17051 - 17100 out of a total of 33,786