If you use a Windows operating system, you probably know that your files are safely preserved as a backup file on your computer. Sometimes though, they use too much storage space or maybe you don’t even need them anymore. In this article, we explain to you how to delete Windows image backup file.
How to Remove the Windows Image Backup file?
If you want to delete the Windows image backup file, follow these steps:
1) Click on the Start button and go to Control Panel > System and Maintenance > Backup and Restore.
2) Next, click on Manage space.
3) In the next window select View Backups and select image backup files that you’d like to remove and simply delete them.
- Delete windows image backup - Best answers
- Windows image backup delete - Best answers
- Not able to delete windows image backup file ✓ - Forum - Windows
- Batch file to backup files in windows 10 - How-To - MS-Dos
- Windows backup files location - How-To - iTunes
- Remove password windows 8.1 - Guide
- Windows 7 lnk file association fix - Guide