- Open Internet Explorer
- Click on the Tools menu > Internet Options.
- Go to the General tab > Browsing history.
- Click on Settings.
- From this menu you can change the space allocated to the storage of temporary internet files (Default value: 250MB).
- A larger cache implies that more data will be stored, thus allowing Internet Explorer to load certain elements of the webpages faster.
- To change the location of of the temporary files folder:
- Click on Move Folder.
- Choose a new location for the INetCache folder.
- Temporary internet files location windows 10
- Change temporary internet files location - Best answers
- Temporary internet files windows 10 - Best answers
- Firefox temporary internet files location windows 10 - How-To - Mozilla Firefox
- Internet explorer 11 history file location windows 10 - How-To - Web
- Nfs underground 2 save file location windows 10 - How-To - Need for speed
- How to find app file location windows 10 - Guide
- Skype downloaded files location windows 10 - How-To - Skype
This document, titled « How to Change the Location of the Temporary Files Folder », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).