Google Chrome automatically enables touch input if your device is equipped with a touchscreen. Sometimes it can be frustrating when using a touchscreen with a mouse and a keyboard connected. However, if you want to limit navigation to classic input devices, you can disable touch events on Google Chrome. Read on to discover how to do it.
How to Disable Touch Events on Google Chrome
- Open your Chrome browser and type chrome://flags/ in the address bar to search for experimental features. Press Enter
- Search for Enable resampling input events.
- Click on Enable touch events > Disabled.
- Click on Relaunch Now.
- Chrome disable touch
- Chrome disable touch screen - Best answers
- How to turn off touch screen on chromebook - Best answers
- Chrome disable search from address bar - How-To - Google Chrome
- Chrome disable hardware acceleration - How-To - Google Chrome
- Chrome disable loading images - How-To - Google Chrome
- How to disable touch screen while watching youtube on android - How-To - Hardware
- Google Chrome - Disable the Translation of Foreign Language Websites - How-To - Google Chrome