If you are a Mac user, you may have encountered the following problem: suddenly, your Num pad of your extended keyboard stops working in Excel. If this is your case and your Num pad works fine the rest of the time, then keep reading - this article discusses one simple solution to your problem.
Fix Your Num Pad in Excel
You may have tried pressing all the F keys without success. The solution is elsewhere and is very simple: just press the Shift key and the Clear key at the same time. If you are struggling to find the Clear key on your keyboard, it is the key just above the 7.
And that’s all - your Num pad is supposed to work perfectly fine in Excel.
- Number pad not working in excel
- Number pad - Best answers
- Number pad not working in excel mac - Best answers
- Number pad not working in excel mac ✓ - Forum - MacOS
- Number keys on right side not working ✓ - Forum - Windows
- A printer's ink pad is at the end of its service life. please contact epson support. - How-To - Printers
- Transfer data from one excel worksheet to another automatically - How-To - Excel
- How to change date format in excel to dd/mm/yyyy - How-To - Excel