The discussions

Computer button its on but wont reboot and fan does spin

Hellow my meccer power button is on Bt won't reboot and the fan doesn't spin

1 reply Last reply on 20 Dec 2015 by
Ambucias

4gb pendrive not enought space on removable disk

Hello, Can someone help. Lately I am having trouble to transfer and files into my 4GB pendrive. It says there is not enought space on removable disk. ...

Ambucias

Monitor doesn't work with my pc after i changed pc case

Hello, I bought new case and bought new monitor. And monitor says that "No Cable Connected". I tought that there is some issue with HDMI cable, so I...

3 replies Last reply on 20 Dec 2015 by
xpcman

Shutdown lap in 3second

Hello, i have dell lap i can not turn on the laptop.. even have a full charger... it comes and but suddenly turn off plz help to recover this problem....

xpcman

Corrupted crash sd card

My memory card is corrupted somehow .and its showing format option ....but when i tried from thoough mobile or in pc ....its not formatting .......i t...

3 replies Last reply on 20 Dec 2015 by
Adnan

Removal disk need to format the disk in drive h

Solved

Hello, Sir, when I connect my 16GB pen drive in my windows 8.1 pc then my removable disk not show his properties and when I want to open then sh...

xpcman

Sony 08gb pendrive not showing files and data

I have a pen drive SONY 08 GB Volume as i am applying my Pendrive being detect as per their name and showing volume used 6.6 and from 7.2 but not show...

jack4rall

My pen drive show as a short cut. i want to fix it.

Hello, My pen drive show as a short cut. I want to Fix it. Pales help me. Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 42.0

1 reply Last reply on 19 Dec 2015 by
jack4rall

Graphics display as blur,not clear view

hi, i have hp laptop 450, i have install display driver standard VGA graphics adapter but when watching movies and playing games it gives display as...

xpcman

Hibernating nv76r

Hello, I powered up my laptop earlier this week and it's been hibernating ever since! I'm not sure how to get it out of this mode. Please help!!...

Ambucias

My laptop won't work

the numbers 9,0,and 8 won't work and the laptops brand is by gateway I need help on how to fix it asap

xpcman

Asus q400 power problem

For awhile now my laptop has had a lot of trouble powering up and it is getting worse. At first it shut off when we bumped the power cord the wrong wa...

xpcman

Laptop caps-lock led will start blinking

when i start my dell laptop it doesn't on the caps-lock led will start blinking

xpcman

External hdd not displays

WDD 1 TB is nether read by explorer nor shown in disk Management. but when i click on Eject Button in taskbar, there it is shown. any one can se...

xpcman

Can't disply going to power saving mode

Hello, Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 9.0 can't disply going to power saving mode & one more massg showing erthing like

xpcman

Flash bios (basic input output system)

Dear sir/madam !! How to flash my BIOS (BASIC INPUT OUTPUT SYSTEM) anyone help me guys !! (thanks in adwance...

xpcman

My wd 1tb external hard drive isnt showing up

Hello, i have a WD 1TB external hard drive. The problem is that it doesn't get recognized anymore. It used to but now nothing seems to work. So far...

3 replies Last reply on 19 Dec 2015 by
Shreenath

Arrows don't scroll since update to windows 10

My arrow keys used to scroll when I held the key down but when I upgraded to Windows 10 some settings got changed & I haven't been able to find a way ...

2 replies Last reply on 18 Dec 2015 by
mesjostrom

External hard drive . .gone coocoo

Hello, my external hard drive is brand new . . .500gigabyte . .but when i plug it in my cp . . it notify that it is ready to used but doesnt appea...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Dec 2015 by
ac3mark

No signal on monitor

Hi, I was wondering if anyone can help me. I cleaned my PC yesterday of dust and now nothing is displaying - No display would come on the monitor....

fr0sty95

See his/her contact without the use of a cam

Is it possible for a persons to see his/her contact without the use of a cam during conversation.?

xpcman

Keybord keys are not working help

Hello, the keyboard keys of gateway laptop are not working the keys are "fn" keys and "a","c","shift" keys are not working

xpcman

Functionality of left and right shift key interchanged

Hello, I have an hp laptop.in this the shift keys are working in an interchanging manner. Example:left shift key+2 = @ but in my keyboard it is " ...

3 replies Last reply on 18 Dec 2015 by
xpcman

My laptop does not detect my external hard drive

Hello, I had moved my imp files to external HDD (1TB Toshiba). While taking backup, there was a power failure. After power restore, when i connect...

KY_WD  

Virus in pendrive

Hello, I have a 8GB Pen Drive of Transcend. There are 2 Microsoft word file in it which are not getting deleted from it. I also formatted my Pen Dri...

KY_WD  

My pc shutdown when i connect my lan rj-45 cable

Solved

Hello, Can you please help me? My pc shutdown when I plug my Ethernet cable. Configuration: iPhone / Safari 9.0

Alicia

Laptop starts its fan and then after 20 seconds it turns off

Hello, I have the same problem as everyone else. My laptop starts its fan and then after 20 seconds it turns off. I have tried the f8 and f12 or whate...

5 replies Last reply on 18 Dec 2015 by
KY_WD  

My promblem

Hello, my 16GB i ball pendrive write protection promblem Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 40.0

R2D2_WD  

Not recognizing pen drive

Hello, As i mentioned earlier after i copied a movie file my scan disk 64gb has a problem of not detecting please help to solve i need all th...

R2D2_WD  

My wd-essentials - 500mb gives an wd hint now - when i had pass

Hello, I am really frustrated. I have a bunch of WD drives - all range in size. So, I was using a drive - great - had the password and it unlock...

9 replies Last reply on 18 Dec 2015 by
R2D2_WD  

Bootmgr is missing, press ctrl +alt + del to restart ,

Hello, when i m going to press F10 to factory setting , it says BOOTMGR is missing, Press Ctrl +Alt + Del to restart , Vaio sony vpcse190s w...

3 replies Last reply on 18 Dec 2015 by
Computertech

Dropped laptop no bootable device

Hello, my laptop was dropped by my cat but did not drop hard now. The screen went blank tried to turn his back on but it says no bootable device any s...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Dec 2015 by
Computertech

Monitor not displaying

Hello, Guys my monitor is not displaying and desktop Is beeping what will I do. Configuration: / Opera 9.80 my monitor is not displaying

xpcman

Laptop wont switch on

My dell inspiron 15 won't switch.. i tried removing the battery and holding power process but still won't work.. can someone please help

xpcman

How to restore gateway laptop back to factory settings?

How do I restore my Gateway laptop back to factory settings?

2 replies Last reply on 17 Dec 2015 by
Elisamodern

Acer laptop black screen

hi need help with my acer laptop ,when i power it on the windows starting up and when the screen comes on its just blank notthing is ...

xpcman

My sd card is not detecting in my computer

Hello, my trancend micro sd card is not detecting so kindly tell me how open it Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 46.0.2490.86

KY_WD  

Sd card doesn't show.

Hello, My SD card is not show in PC or any other mobile phone. What can i do now? Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 42.0

KY_WD  

Users is having issue with keyboard

Hello, We had purchase some keyboards from HP last week and all connected to the users. most of the users is having issue with keyboard. somet...

Ambucias

Dell latitude 3440 forgot username and password

Closed

Hello, when I started the laptop its asking the check point endpoint security but accidently I forgot username and password how to solve it

Ambucias

Sony pen drive not detected

Hello, my 32 GB SONY pen drive is not detecting in any of the computer. First it is detecting but after some time it is not decting. Please ...

6 replies Last reply on 17 Dec 2015 by
Computertech

System error saying insert boot media in selected boot device

Hello, My system is Dell vostro14 3000 series,it's not getting on.it's showing a blank screen saying insert boot media in selected boot device.I nee...

5 replies Last reply on 17 Dec 2015 by
KY_WD  

Computer won't accept new ram

just added 2 8gb ddr3 ram sticks to my pc which already had 2 8gb ddr3 ram sticks. once i tried to boot up my pc i just got a blank screen and 3 conti...

Computertech

Cant turn on or enable wifi because of broken fn key

Solved

Hello, I have the same problem. Cant turn on or enable wifi because of broken Fn key. What will i do? pls help Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrom...

2 replies Last reply on 16 Dec 2015 by
er

Laptop won't turn on--flashes blue and black

So a few months ago I was typing up an essay on Microsoft Word and my screen went black. This wasn't unusual, since it happened a lot, but when I trie...

2 replies Last reply on 16 Dec 2015 by
Dirty Kasper

After bios update - computer won't boot up

Hello, I have a Lenovo T400, I just installed a fresh instance of Windows 7 and was after unable to connect through Wifi as it could not find a ...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Dec 2015 by
xpcman

Hp elitebook 8440p

Hello, sir my handfree is have not attached driver is not installed what is the name of hand free driver for my pc and please send me the th...

xpcman

My keyboard is not working -lenovo

Hello, My laptop model: z50-70 Keyboard is not working. When I press the key for a long time only its typing, orherwise not. For typing a wor...

xpcman

Keyboard acts up have o press keys

Hello, my keyboard acts up have o press keys twice some imes and it misses keys Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 42.0

xpcman

Key board not working properly

Hello, i have a acer apaire 4720z laptop, i am facing issue that some keys of laptop not working, when i repalced new key board isuue not resolved. ...

JoKelly47
Results 8651 - 8700 out of a total of 33,784