The discussions

3 beeps 1 long 2 short

Hello, hey guys im having a prob here... while im playing a game or do something on my PC (W7 os) suddenly comes up black screen, like u put ur P...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Dec 2010 by
bionik

Why do 8 key do not enter in my editing?

Hello, i'm not getting 8 button in my laptop while i'm typing my resume after downloading. its my contact no with 8 option. plz say me why its not w...

Ambucias

Pendrive not detected

Hello, my pendrive is not recomize please rpear software/salusan Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.0.9

2 replies Last reply on 24 Dec 2010 by
Ambucias

Help my computer is dead

Hello, can anyone tell me wot "no vga detected " means i have one long beep followed by two short beeps repeated thanks Configuration: Window...

jack4rall

My mesh comp tower wont boot

Hello, got a mesh tower wont boot just gives beep tones got 8 gig in 4 ,2 gig strips of ddr2 has two tera byte hdd and a asus m4a7b-e mother board...

18 replies Last reply on 24 Dec 2010 by
jack4rall

Cannot format pen drive

Hello, I have a 4GB Transcend Pendrive.... It is unable to format..... And after using HP USB Storage Format Tool. errors appears that the d...

jack4rall

How to connect acer to philips hdmi

Hello, I already have a vga to hdmi cable but i can't used it. would you please help me.thanks

2 replies Last reply on 24 Dec 2010 by
Shuddz

How do u get out of safe mode

Hello, i have a dell computer and it is in safe mode. my keyboard isnt coming on neither is my mouse. i dont know what to do please help me

1 reply Last reply on 23 Dec 2010 by
brianwhitt77

Mmc sd slot trouble..

Hello, okay well when i insert my sd with the adapter in the slot , the light green turns on. perfect. but nothing shows up. the computer dosnt ope...

brianwhitt77

Some keyboard keys are not working in laptop

Hello, I have a laptop HP G61-511WM for about a year and recently the row of ZXCVBNM,./ stopped working but the N and B in the same row still worki...

brianwhitt77

Broken jack input

Hello, My input jack is broken so I can't listen to music. this is the headphone jack. Is there software or settings that can be changed so I can u...

4 replies Last reply on 23 Dec 2010 by
dawn

Can't put system on standby mode

Hello, I have a problem when I want to put my system on standby mode usually it does and my computer shuts off but recently for the past 3 days I ...

2 replies Last reply on 23 Dec 2010 by
Jeremy_G

Lenovo thinkpad y310 start up problem

Hello, I have a LENOVO THINKPAD Y310 [Laptop], I have been using it for about two years with the broken connection between the keyboard and the...

Vijay

Speakers not working

Hello, i have windows 7 and creative inspire T6160 5.1 and only 2 out of the 5 are working at first i thought it was the speakers, the suppliers...

jack4rall

How to upgrade firmware if its not reachable.

Hello, Please help me in upgrading a firmaware in a wireless router. The router is not accessible. IS there any way we could do it without...

jack4rall

Hdd password problem

Solved

Hello, i have a problem by solving a hdd password inspiron mini laptop 1012....i've already try by inserting all 0's....but then it is invalidate...

jack4rall

Help my laptop have black screen what to do?

Hello, hi i have a laptop sony vaio, it does start when asking me for password but stays in black screen , i turn it off n do it on safe mode but st...

jack4rall

Dell laptop replace the backlight or inverter

I got an email from jack4rall - thank you so much for helping. is it possible to replace the backlight or inverter board in my laptop without too...

jack4rall

Unlock 5233 memory card password

Solved

Hello, I have forgeted my 2gp memory card password please help me to unlock it. Configuration: / Mozilla Indeterminable

anjana03

Want to set up a web cam

Hello, My dog will be having a litter of puppies & I want to set up a dedicated web cam so that the puppy parents can watch them at any time & so th...

4 replies Last reply on 23 Dec 2010 by
anjana03

The sound on my computer isnt working!

Hello, i recently had to wipe out everything on my computer because i got a virus and i have everything set up now but the sound. i have tried dow...

5 replies Last reply on 22 Dec 2010 by
jack4rall

Acer aspire one 532h no power

Hello, I have an acer aspire one 532h that will not power on with the battery in if I push the power button the power indicator light will flash b...

3 replies Last reply on 22 Dec 2010 by
Trashed

No sound on lcd tv after using hdmi from lapt

Hello, can anyone please help me ,my daughters lcd tv has no sound the picture is great , but the sound problem came after she inserted a hdmi cable f...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Dec 2010 by
nelex

Programs are gone

Solved

Hello, I reinstalled Vista on mt Dell XPS and all my programs and files are gone, but still apparently taking up all the memory. I am desperate to ...

4 replies Last reply on 22 Dec 2010 by
Karen

Dell 1564 webcam problem

Hello, When i choose the webcam its blinked one time and after that its not working.Its due to drivers or there is any problem in cam.please give a...

2 replies Last reply on 21 Dec 2010 by
mfpro

Light flashing

Solved

Hello, I have four light on my keyboard, and the second light from the right side keeps flashing in red and turns in organe after some time? what d...

5 replies Last reply on 21 Dec 2010 by
keithnlane

Install lexmark x2650 printer without cd

Solved

Hi Please could you help. My Lexmark X2650 printer was installed but then something went wrong so I unistalled the printer and tried to install it ag...

4 replies Last reply on 21 Dec 2010 by
ivan

Laptop display

Hello, i am using windows vista in my laptop, some time when i am working with laptop suddenly the display goes to balck and after few seconds it wi...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Dec 2010 by
xpcman

Maxx 333 mobile not connected to pc

Hello, I Have MAXX 333 Mobile,if i connect my mobile with PC means it display"Enter T Card"message. Thanks. Configuration: Windows Vista / ...

4 replies Last reply on 21 Dec 2010 by
tanay

Broken laptop screen

Hi, I have an issue with my laptop where the screen is broken. I will be attempting to hook this up to my T.V. shortly and am up to speed on the FN...

jack4rall

Nothing coming on screen in laptop

Hello, i have hp g6000 laptop when switch on nothing coming on screen is totally black plz give me salution thaking u Configuration: Windows...

jack4rall

Hp g60 120 will not turn on

Hello, I purchased an hp G60-236-VX a couple of years ago. My computer needed to be updated (12 of them) and I clicked the button to update it li...

jack4rall

Please enter disk into drive g:"

Hello, hi. i have a 1 GB microSD card, which was working fine before using a card reader, but all of a sudden it's now showing "Please enter disk...

jack4rall

Computer restarts on its own

Hello everyone. I observed that my toshiba laptop sometimes restarts on its own. I have formatted the system and it didnt solve the problem. Tha...

Ambucias

Help with sound

Hello, My hp pavilion dv2000'sound isnt working and i need help! please respond as fast as posible Thanks, Configuration: Windows Vista / S...

pcsces

Laptop-tv hook-up

Hello, Hooked-up my hp (pavilion dv2000) to sony bravia XBR using HD15 male to male vga cable and audio cable (connected to s/pdif). there was no pr...

pcsces

Acer asphire not starting, no response at all

Hello, i was browsing my facebook when the laptop suddenly shutdown, i tried to open it, but no response, no lights on, no monitor, its like its...

pcsces

Usb format

Hello, I have 256 mb usb (data traveller), when itry to format, it shows write protected, while its not write protected. But it only reads the fil...

pcsces

Hello, i dont have bluetooth in my pc why?

Hello, i dont have bluetooth in my pc why? i want software for bluetooth drives? Thinks Best Regards Ashraf Configuration: Windows 7 / ...

3 replies Last reply on 20 Dec 2010 by
pcsces

Hdd mass storage

Hello, i have toshiba laptop now using windows 7 , i had befor one hp , it was totally damaged so i took the hdd to use it as mass storage device i...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Dec 2010 by
jack4rall

Dell d620 bios 595b password help!

Solved

Hello, can anyone provide password for service tag pleeeaasseee GHSJNC1-595B, thanks in advance. Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explor...

jack4rall

Scandisk 4gb drive usb software not detected

Hello, Configuration: Windows XP Service Pack 3 Hi, When i connect my pan drive to my Toshiba M500 laptop. It is not automatically ins...

jack4rall

Laptop

Hello, I wish to buy a good laptop for multipurpose use. My budget is Rs. 42000/. Anyone please give me the full configuration of good one. Thanks...

pcsces

Dv4

Hello, Configuration: Windows 7 / my hp lap is dv 4.it screen is not coming sometimes.when i close lid and open again itt is working properly....

pcsces

Pen drive problem

Hello, Hello, I have a 4GB Transcend Pendrive.... It is unable to format..... And after using HP USB Storage Format Tool. errors appears t...

pcsces

Laptop issue

Hello, i am having a problem restarting my laptop after doing a restore on it, it is a toshiba a55-s106 and all i get is a black screen with a curse...

12 replies Last reply on 20 Dec 2010 by
cordovac

Continuous beeping

Hello, i tried to fix my desktop, and i am having difficult situation.. it s kind always beeping and continuous beeping after u turn it on...

4 replies Last reply on 19 Dec 2010 by
dk

How to format pen drive

Hello, I've transcend 8gb pen drive. After using it in my car playset . I am unable to format it. When i try to format it it always say as "Write Pr...

10 replies Last reply on 19 Dec 2010 by
Ambucias

Usb flash can't open

Hello, i have usb flash when i tray to open the system tell me insert disk into removable disk and i have onther one the windows can't see any fla...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Dec 2010 by
jack4rall

Install webcam without a cd

Hello, i have a webcam that i want to install but i lost the cd is there i way i can install it? my webcam is a maxell webcam model: MaxCam RotaW...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Dec 2010 by
xpcman
Results 21951 - 22000 out of a total of 33,783