The discussions

Bios updating not completed, pc don't boot

i was trying to update my hp brobook 6460b Bois unfortunately the laptop shuts down due to over heating processor before the upgrading finishes. when...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Jul 2012 by
xpcman

Problem copy system to pendrive

Closed

sir my pen drive not cut copy paste in system, i did for as solution first i go regedit afterthat controset but there is no option storage device ,no...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Jul 2012 by
pcsces

Toshiba satellite

Hello, We have an older (About five years) Toshiba Satellite. It was freezing up, and we couldn't figure out why. I finally noticed that it will on...

2 replies Last reply on 5 Jul 2012 by
David

Speakers not playing, but headphones fine!

Hello, The sound has suddenly stopped coming through my speakers, but if I plug my headphones in, it's working fine. I've tried a system restore i...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Jul 2012 by
xpcman

No bootable device on toshiba

Hi, i appreciate you for your previous help, a problem occured on my brother's Toshiba Laptop, when power is on, it brings a Bios screen showing no bo...

jack4rall

Hard disk

Solved

Hello, I had an old computer and removed the hard disk which was still in good condition, and attached it to another pc with sata/ide cable. it work...

7 replies Last reply on 5 Jul 2012 by
Malteser

Laptop screen has gone blank

Hello, I shut my laptop down by holding the power button, and when I tried to turn it back on it wasn't responding. Neither was it refistering that it...

2 replies Last reply on 5 Jul 2012 by
b

My camera's battery got lost.

Hello, I buyed a camera last year. It's JVC Everio GZ-MS95SE. And it's battery got lost. I have only the USB, but not the battery. The problem is ...

Ambucias

The laptop does not turn on

Closed

Hello, i start my laptop cf-30 up and it reads " a EWMRI is compressed " and tells me to press alt+ctrl+del to restart. I do this and it does the sa...

pcsces

No boot up

Hello, What can I do when I switch on my comp. & all I get is a blank screen ( monitor light is flashing ) , green light on comp. is on but red ligh...

Sandeep

Hw to change bios setting in fz series vaio l

Closed

Hello, "Setup did not find any hard disk drives installed in your computer. Make sure any hard disk drives are powered on and properly connected...

pcsces

My laptop keyboard is not working

Hello, this is preeti, my laptop only 4 keys are not working at all.. what would be the reason behind this, the keys are U,I,O,P KINDL...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Jul 2012 by
xpcman

Pendrive not detect

Solved

Hello, My pc not detect pendrive (PD) when i connect pd usb not recognize msg given but in the same usb port i connect my usb mouse,keyboard it conn...

2 replies Last reply on 4 Jul 2012 by
phani

Hard drive recovery after reformat

Closed

Hello there, i have formatted my hard disk and after few days i come to know that i have to change my files system so i re...

pcsces

No signal to monitor

hey i have a dell dimension 4400 and i just got his new video card called ati radeon 9700 and i opened up my pc and swiched that video card with the o...

Sandeep

Won't turn on

Closed

Hello, my HPpavilion Entertainment PC wont turn on. it was working fine yesterday. today nothing, no sound, to beeps, completely dead. what happe...

pcsces

Reset dell laptop to factory settings

Hello, Please how do I Reset dell laptop to factory settings Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet Explorer 9.0

1 reply Last reply on 3 Jul 2012 by
xpcman

How to reboot my toshiba laptop without cd

Hello, I'm currently using the Toshiba, PSL41E-003004AV, Windows Vista, Processor- Intel (R) Celeron(R) M CPU 520 @ 1.60 GHz 1.60 GHz Memory- 2...

3 replies Last reply on 3 Jul 2012 by
Oli

My laptop screen off button not working

dear friend, after re installation of my os, the screen off located at right top of the keyboard is not working, i m unable to use the power savi...

xpcman

Hp dv4 black screen

Hello, can anyone help me? the problem is i open my laptop then it all turns to blue and it says that my laptop had been damage for the first time, ...

pcsces

Laptop charger 0.53amps too low

Hi, I recently got a laptop that I don't have a Power supply unit for, so as the Charger that I have for 2 of my other laptops fit it and has the same...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Jul 2012 by
xpcman

My laptop won't start up?

Hello, Hi, I have a HP Pavilion dv7 running Vista. It tries to start up but completely shuts off! When it does try to start up, it asks to launch ...

2 replies Last reply on 2 Jul 2012 by
Leslie

Pavilion g7 monitor not working

Hello, My pavilion g7 laptop monitor broke. I can't afford to get it fixed, but I have external monitors. Ive tried using the f keys such as f...

jack4rall

Toshiba laptop (blue screen)

Hi, Errmmm....a little while ago my laptop kept freezing, turning to a blue screen and then turning off - but the final time it did so, when I went...

jack4rall

Dual monitor problem

Hello, I have dual monitors right, i clicked on "Start" Then "Controll Panel" Then "Display" then "Change my display settings" ok now, there is 3...

bluenose

Hard disk not detected

Hello, elow...why my hard disk not detect???plis help...urgent Configuration: Linux / Firefox 3.0.8

Agus Prihadi

-missing os-

Hello, I am using an Dell Inspiron 1501 Laptop running BIOS version 2.6.3 and I accidentally reset the bios to the setup defaults. Now whenever I ...

4 replies Last reply on 1 Jul 2012 by
GodPandaman

Dell inspiron heats up shuts down

Solved

Hello, My name is steve. I got a used dell inspiron 1425 used a few days ago. Was told nothing was wrong with it. Well with in about half hour of us...

2 replies Last reply on 1 Jul 2012 by
rustler2580

Gateway nv53 laptop will not load recovery

Hello, My harddrive on my Gateway NV53 laptop failed so I replaced with new Harddrive. Did not have recovery discs and my grandson had a borrowed...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Jun 2012 by
xpcman

Is hp pavilion dv6000 laptop reliable

Solved

Hello, thks for ur solution provided to the problem of computer not bootin when power is on, it really help, my desktop is back online Pls, i want t...

2 replies Last reply on 30 Jun 2012 by
Ambucias

System factory reset toshiba l300

Hello, My mum turned on her laptop one day to find it wasn't working. It was saying to 'insert bootable disk'. I've done my research, and in BIOS th...

Ambucias

Copy 1 hdd to another hdd

Hello, I recently bought a new System.. i have 1TB HDD.. my friend has also 1TB HDD..he has full movies,games,all everything etc... Can i copy all ...

xpcman

No signal detected on monitor

Hello, i had a problem about the NO SIGNAL ON THE MONITOR..last night im using my pc then the display said no signal detected. reinserted the video ...

jack4rall

Dell laptop problem

Hello, Configuration: iPad / Safari 6533.18.5 Why when i open my dell laptop, The boot menu will pop out, And i dont know what to do? He...

jack4rall

Keyboard/touchpad/wireless failure on startup

Closed

Hello, So I have this Acer Aspire One ZG5 that stopped working a few years ago, and I just decided to bring it back to life. I had long assumed t...

pcsces

Solve my sound problem

Hello, Configuration: Windows 7 / Safari 536.5The speaker,headset or headphone is unplugged please how can fixed it

1 reply Last reply on 29 Jun 2012 by
Ambucias

How to clear an error message

Hello, I have a Dell Inspirion 1545 laptop. My sister stepped on it and cracked the lcd screen, A friend took it to a person who works in a tech sup...

2 replies Last reply on 29 Jun 2012 by
mom

Sounds like short-circuit in laptop

Hello, yesterday i was in facebook when i heard a strange sound like court-circuit coming from my laptop and then the screen become blue and a lot...

xpcman

My pen drive is not recognized

Hello, Configuration: Windows 7 / Safari 536.11 my pen drive is not recognized as i insert it on PC. I have most important files in it.Plea...

jack4rall

Laptop keyboard locks up

Hello, I will be typing on my HP laptop (Pavilion dv6-6167cl Entertainment PC) and will suddenly lock. I have to shutdown, bring it back up whi...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Jun 2012 by
xpcman

Computer has bad sound quality

i have tried rebooting, resetting, and downloading various programs. PLEASE REPLY

xpcman

Unable to format

when i use this command,it says the type of the file system is RAW,cannot open volume for direct access...plz help me...

jack4rall

Acer keyboard and mouse not working

Closed

Hello, My mom has an acer and she was "cleaning" it up and deleted something...she cant remember what it was.... now the keybored and mouse wont wor...

pcsces

Second drive not found

Hello, i put a second drive in for storage etc. it worked for a few months and was labelled j drive,when i inserted a usb memory stick that also c...

5 replies Last reply on 28 Jun 2012 by
jack4rall

Problem in my memory card

Hello, My memory card is corrupted and it shows "Please insert a disk into drive I: " Plz help me out. Regards, Kannan.

pcsces

Cord for mp3 to connect with laptop

Closed

Hello, im confused what kind of cord is used to connect mp3 player to the laptop/ My laptop does not recognize the cord im using right now... C...

pcsces

No power to mouse, keyboard no signal to moni

Hello, My son checked my computer by moving the hard drive. It had been working just fine. He turned it back on. When I went to use it I ha...

pielover1124

Speakers won't work.

Hello, I recently connected my speakers to my computer and I updated my driver. It says the the speaker is connected yet when I play a video or so...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Jun 2012 by
xpcman

Hp pavillon not booting

Hello My laptop hp pavillion dv5 was not booting it only show hp inven and later show cussor and the cussor is not blinking..........please help me ...

2 replies Last reply on 27 Jun 2012 by
mannir5

Laptop graphic display issues.

Hello, when i turn my computer on sometimes it wont display on the monitor but the computer always comes on and sometimes it will display but the gr...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Jun 2012 by
xpcman
Results 18651 - 18700 out of a total of 33,786