The discussions

Anti-thief lock

Closed

I purchased my Dell inspiron last July for a University. I was set up & ready to go. I used it for classes. Went on Thanksgiving break & when I went b...

1 reply Last reply on 16 May 2013 by
Ambucias

Msi a6200

I just want to know,if you know why my laptop keeps shutting itself down. I've. Tried replacing the battery also got a laptop fan still it shuts down....

jack4rall

Acer aspire 5520 laptop repeat shutdown

I have Acer Aspire 5520 Laptop from 2008 with the following problems When I switch the power on the laptop first time it shuts down after 3 seconds...

3 replies Last reply on 16 May 2013 by
jack4rall

I need help trying to fix this problem asap please

i've been having a problem trying to figure out how to get mypassport harddrive to function correctly again..it's been loading ont...

jack4rall

Power button not responding although motherboard led in on

Shock!, today i returned from college and powered my computer on and after the windows logo in went blank and the pc shuts down by itself. As the smps...

Zohaib R

System

what is the system requirement for a gamers? OS: CPU: RAM: Disc Drive: Hard Drive: Video: Sound: Input: Video Card: buying a new...

Zohaib R

Missing entry: rundll32

please need help i suddenly cannot open my memory disk where i took photos from my cam. the message says RUNDLL Error in_WVGUC.com Missing Entry: ...

TechMate

Power surge ...laptop won't open up

Solved/Closed

We had a power surge. Tried to start up Toshiba laptop by holding down start button but it won't come on. Tried taking battery out, and disconnecting...

3 replies Last reply on 16 May 2013 by
RBKJAHS

Not detecting problem

hello... sir, whenever I insert my pendrive, it shows the label name "RECOVERY" and it is not been changing while I'm doing it, it is not been forma...

1 reply Last reply on 15 May 2013 by
Ambucias

I have removabledrive.exe virus in my pendrive.

Hello everyone... I tried formatting it but these folders appear again and again. Unhide method, autorun virus remover, USB disk security software we...

jack4rall

To fix unrecognised usb

Hello, Recently my PNY 16 gb USB drive is not getting sensed in my HP notebook. I would like to make use of this USB at least after formatting , If ...

jack4rall

Microsoft wireless keyboard messed up

Solved

Keyboard got wet, I dried it, and with the motions I guess I changed the settings somehow, All keys are off or rather backwards, k is l, l is k, t is...

1 reply Last reply on 14 May 2013 by
kieferschild

Portable device

sir, I am having samsung galaxy grand gt 19082.I purchased it with an intention to use as portable device where in I will carry documents and I will...

shadowxboxer

32gb flash drive

When I insert the flash drive into any computer and go to open it it indicates "please insert a disk into removable disk"- I have a lot of important i...

jack4rall

Help my usb always corrupts

Solved

Hi, The files on my usb always corrupts! I already formatted it many times, and it's still not working. Can anybody help me to fix my usb? thank...

2 replies Last reply on 14 May 2013 by
losjakuleros

The color on my monitor looks blueish green

I recently changed my screen resolution on my dell 17 inch desktop. Now everything fits on one screen but my color looks a blue greenish color. my r...

Zohaib R

My hyundai monitor keeps going black

Hello My Hyundai monitor goes black after 1-2 seconds. The problem is not in the computer. I tried it on a laptop, 2 computers and same problem. I ...

1 reply Last reply on 13 May 2013 by
xpcman

Sony laptop

Hello, The left click button on my laptop has stopped working. Can anyone guide me through putting this right please. I was told I could download a...

jack4rall

I clicked the shortcut file and it was lost...

Hello, How to gt bak my file?! Thx Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 26.0.1410.64

jack4rall

Hp pavilion dv7-6c66nr window slow and won't open to main screen

I have had my hp laptop for over a year now, and this has never happened. You could turn the laptop on, but when it gets to users, and I press my gues...

4 replies Last reply on 13 May 2013 by
Ambucias

Can you explain what a computer's clock speed is

Goog afternoon I would like to buy a new laptop computer. The salesman who I talked to mentioned to me "the clock speed is the most important. Can ...

1 reply Last reply on 12 May 2013 by
jack4rall

Some files are deleted by kaspersky antivirus so want it back

I think some files are corrupted or deleted by my anti virus..... Problem: when i login to pc it works normally for 10 mins but after that it frezz...

jack4rall

Lost icons on the screen

My desktop monitor cannot display icons. Even the start button and the time cannot be displayed. I have tried to right-click and nothing happens. How ...

ravi.......

Battery problem in acer aspire 5742

hel plzzzzz. i have a problem in my laptop acer aispire 5742 (may consider replace your battery) so your computer might shut down suddenly. pl...

GyuGeeGee

Pen drives won't work at all on my laptop.

Hello, None of my pen drives will work at all on any of my usb ports. I know the pen drives themselves work because I've backed them up onto my sis...

1 reply Last reply on 11 May 2013 by
jack4rall

Cpu keeps starting and stopping

I have a gigabyte z77p d3 motherboard with i7 2600 and 8 gb ram. I once directly shut down my computer after it hanged . Now it the cpu starts , the f...

1 reply Last reply on 10 May 2013 by
xpcman

Pendrive is not accessible

My USB is not accessible I know how to format but I had some important files in my USB. And I don't want to delete it. PLEASE GIVE ME SOME SOLUTION.....

jack4rall

Dvd/rw stopped working in new system

I upgraded my motherboard, CPU, RAM, and case, but still use the video, HDD, and other peripherals. Unfortunately, my dvd, which was working fine w...

2 replies Last reply on 10 May 2013 by
Janzir

Dell inspiron 1525

I have purchased a new hard drive for my Dell Inspiron 1525. I previously upgraded to Windows 7 on that Laptop. Why question is when I install the ...

Zohaib R

Password reset in f10 settings on lab top

Closed

My lab top on my compaq presario 1500 administrator user is locked out because i forgot The password so i can't access my computer however i know eno...

Ambucias

Screen goes off at random intervals

Hey there, I have had my laptop (a Toshiba Equium A300D - 16C) for around 5 to 6 years now and have been experiencing recurring problems with it. ...

1 reply Last reply on 9 May 2013 by
xpcman

Hidden files on o: hard-drive: help me please?

Hi! Im new here and looking for someone who could help answer me. My now ex-boyfriend has hidden provocative pictures etc on his hard drive (he's a ...

2 replies Last reply on 9 May 2013 by
teemo404

Help for opening pendrive

Solved

dear sir , when i connect pendrive [hp 4gb] to pc a message display the disk in drive is not formatted format it now ? how can solve this problem ...

4 replies Last reply on 9 May 2013 by
manoj.lakhotiya111

Media device not found in dell vostro 1015

Solved/Closed

Hello, I bought Dell Vostro 1015 last week...Today I installed Windows XP and when I try to play any file,it displays "MEDIA DEVICE NOT FOUND".Also...

3 replies Last reply on 9 May 2013 by
SMILE

Sony walkman and mac systems

ok, does anyone know if it is possible to use the content transfer application for the sony walkman MP3 on a mac operating system. i keep having to d...

2 replies Last reply on 9 May 2013 by
Ed

How to rocover date from a hard drive?

Hello, i'm trying to recover data from a hard drive that use to be external but after breaking the housing and the conection pin i put it in my comp...

mitchu

Flashdrive

I no longer have my flash drive, and was wondering how I can get the memory back. I was told that every file that was imputed on a computer creates a ...

5 replies Last reply on 9 May 2013 by
mitchu

Bootmgr is missing

My Toshiba Satellite A305-S6872 it is showing BOOTMGR is missing Press Ctrl+Alt+Del to restart, which i did but it has not been resolved, please i...

jack4rall

Recycler

i cannot open my file, cannot find recycler e621ca05.exe. How to solve this for free?

2 replies Last reply on 8 May 2013 by
anonymous_96

Dell inspiron 1545 restore to factory settings

I have a Dell Laptop (Dell Inspiron 1545) with Windows Vista Home Basic version which was purchased in August 2009.I want to restore the system to its...

1 reply Last reply on 8 May 2013 by
Zohaib R

Write protection problem

Respected Sir, I cannot remove write protection from 16gb transcend pen drive which i used in dell laptop, OS windows 7. I also...

Zohaib R

Pls suggest for dvd dl

Hello friends, Pls help me for following concerns related to Dual layer DVD: How to burn Dual Layer DVD with Nero? What can we burn in Dual L...

Zohaib R

Computer screen turning off and on

Hello, hey during the last day im experincing a problem with my computer. my screen keeps on going of for like a sec and then turns on again if y...

1 reply Last reply on 7 May 2013 by
Zohaib R

Replacing the battery of your mobo

In your reeplacemtn sequence you explain to save the BIOS data, but since i've gotten the "overclocking failure" message, I can not access anything. W...

jack4rall

I messed up my computer permission settings

Hello, I recently messed up my windows XP permission settings. My computer sound setting was greyed out and I looked for solution online. I saw one ...

9 replies Last reply on 7 May 2013 by
jack4rall

Black screen at startup.

Hi,I have an hp laptop, the model is dv7-64cl. My problem is that my screen is blackened out, it starts fine. But it shows nothing at the login screen...

jack4rall

Black screen appears in windows 8

just started with this new computer. Did all the startup info. When completed I got the start screen and entered his password and all I get is a bla...

jack4rall

My hard disk problem

I have a wd 1 tb hard disk and when i connect it to my windows 8 Lenovo laptop the notification sound comes on the laptop indicating that a device has...

7 replies Last reply on 7 May 2013 by
jack4rall

Monitor

My monitor is nt working nt showing power light also change my power supply cable bt same plss help me out.....

Zohaib R

Hp photosmart c5180 all-in-one

Hello, Anybody know what error c18a0306 is aboat? Please help me..... I have just change the ink, but the printer is still not working. Configu...

Zohaib R
Results 17001 - 17050 out of a total of 33,784