The discussions

Computer powers on ; no visual, no beep.

Hello, I have a problem with me Acer Aspire M3641 recently the computer wouldn't make many beeping sounds whilst booting up. It would just turn on ...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Aug 2011 by
bionik

Computer starts but does not boot

Solved

I have just taken my computer apart and cleaned it (with a high pressured air canister), taking out pretty much everything. I believe I grounded mysel...

2 replies Last reply on 28 Aug 2011 by
bionik

Hp pavilion dv4 2140us blank screen

Closed

Hello, i hav a dv4 and owned it for 1yr or so an i play alot of pc games on it an recently it started to give me blank screen even at the start up.So ...

Last reply on 28 Aug 2011 by
bionik

Rga to component to work

Hello, i have a toshiba Satelite L35-S1054 laptop running wondows 7 Ultimate that im trying to connect to a very old JVC projection tv. i've pluged...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Aug 2011 by
bionik

Hdd not detected in the bios

Hello,my laptop lenovo 3000 n100 worked so good and next day i start it and not load it stops at lenovo logo i try to format with windows 7 cd and th...

7 replies Last reply on 28 Aug 2011 by
bionik

Computer powers on but will not boot up.

Closed

Hello, A few months back my emachine desktop computer of four years suddenly started acting up. It had a few blue screens and suddenly when I rest...

Last reply on 28 Aug 2011 by
Ambucias

Pc overheats very quickly

Hello, My PC overheats very quickly say 10-15 minutes when i play game how to prevent and one more problem is the computer gets stuck very quickly. ...

2 replies Last reply on 27 Aug 2011 by
shubham

Cant hear through headphones only speakers

Solved

Hello, Lately ive been haveing trouble listening to sounds through my headphones while on my laptop. Its a toshiba and it has windows vista. Its not...

2 replies Last reply on 27 Aug 2011 by
said

Fn key doesn't work.

He Could help me please? My computer laptop is TOSHIBA satellite P750. Now the FN key doesn't work. Nothing happen when I touch it. I don't kno...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Aug 2011 by
pcsces

Hp pavilion a1210n problem

Hello, Hello, Hey guys i've had some problem with my Hp heres a bit of history of whats going on; I was playing a game online and it started ...

pcsces

Black screen at boot - ongoing issues

Hi everyone, About two weeks ago my computer started to show a black screen when I turned it on. The fans would start and it sounded like it was...

pcsces

Passion to learn how to repair computer

Hello, i HAVE THE PASSION, AND INTEREST TO LEARN HOW TO REPAIR COMPUTERS. BUT THE RESOURCES TO ACQUIRE THE TECHNICAL NO HOW IS NOT THERE. I WOULD...

5 replies Last reply on 27 Aug 2011 by
pcsces

Monitor issues

Closed

Hello, Multisync LCD 1700 V monitor every day when starting up the computer the screen is black I have to turn on the screen and press the adjust ...

Last reply on 26 Aug 2011 by
bionik

Laptop boots and shut down by itself in 5-10m

Hello, I have dell inspiron 5100. it boots successfully, but shut down by itself after about 15m of booting. when it happens so, booting again t...

2 replies Last reply on 26 Aug 2011 by
ras_ato01

(dir>com1) access is denied

Hello, Hello, I try to type that command on cmd but it says access is denied occur? is it block by something or need some permission to access that p...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Aug 2011 by
bionik

Difficulty powering up, won't boot

Hello, So here is my long story....laptop hp pavillion dv600 was attached to power adapter during a thunderstorm. Two days later I used my laptop t...

3 replies Last reply on 26 Aug 2011 by
bionik

Computer is coming on all by itself

Hello, My computer is coming on all by itself when i plug it in. I don't know much about computers. I do know this cant be a good sign. It was workin...

bionik

<<urgent>> what's wrong with my kboard

Hello, i'm using 5 years old sony vaio. the problem is i can't type spacebar. i has to use copy paste way to post this message. its getting annoy...

bionik

Hp laptop screen problems

Hi everyone I got a problem with my laptop, every time I turn it on works fine, but few minutes later, the screen turns black, and come back just w...

6 replies Last reply on 26 Aug 2011 by
mancy

Can't past the boot page

Hello, I have a Toshiba MB205 Netbook with Windows XP that boots to bios, but no further. We have tried hitting F8 repeatedly, to no avail. We do...

bionik

Mouse selecting the folder automaticaly

Hello, when ever i try to open a folder in my hp compaq presario 700 noatbook pc mouse automatically select a folder (which will b always in bottom ...

2 replies Last reply on 25 Aug 2011 by
thampuraan

Hard drive crash

Hello, The hard drive of my Toshiba Satellite laptop crashed. I took it to geek squad and they matched me up with the new hard drive I need, How d...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Aug 2011 by
bionik

Acer to samsung no sound

Hello, Guys, i have an Acer Aspire 5930G laptop running on XP and a Samsung LCD, i use HDMI get video but no sound, any suggestions, please? t...

8 replies Last reply on 25 Aug 2011 by
vista.ultimate.64

Please help me with my ibm thinkpad a21e

Hello, people I got an old IBM ThinkPad A21e with a problem that i need help. I know you all would suggest me to something better but I have a reason...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Aug 2011 by
jack4rall

Dell studio laptop charger

Hello, yesterday i gave my dell T541001IN8-studio 15 charger to someone.now i am scared that she has changed it.please tell me that how would i kno...

jack4rall

External hard drive problem

Hello, My external hard drive is 500 GB Toshiba. Its only two months old. It was working fine until a few days back. I transferred some movies int...

jack4rall

Recovery of a new hard drive

I just had my hard drive replaced so it is blank, and now they mentioned a recovery disc that I don't have. Would I be able to follow the same instru...

xpcman

2nd hdd not showing in windows xp.

Hi, This is vinEET i hv a problem that my new WD internal 1 Tb HDD is not showing & other old HDD is seagate 160 GB. I have 2 operating systems ...

2 replies Last reply on 24 Aug 2011 by
vinEET

No sound

I have a problem,my sound recently stopped functioning,i have installed the audio drivers again bt still no success when i open device manager there i...

21 replies Last reply on 24 Aug 2011 by
henrykleen

Dell computer don't sound helppp please!!!!

Hello, A few weeks ago i turned on to go to www.youtube.com to listen to some music but then when i clicked play it did not sound so i thought i...

bionik

Can't access to my hdd at all!!! pls help

Hello, I cant access to my HDD at all, pls help..... Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet Explorer 9.0

xpcman

Keyboard

Hello, i have dell(1540) laptop &operating system is windows 7.my key board typing some key opersit typing key what is the reason dell'-0'-g5'-eh6 ...

xpcman

My cpu will not boot with keyboard and mouse

Hello, A couple days ago there was a power outage in my area. My computer (Acer Aspire M1640 Desktop) was on and working fine, but obviously shut ...

2 replies Last reply on 23 Aug 2011 by
westom

No output on screen, repeated long beeps

Hello,

1 reply Last reply on 23 Aug 2011 by
saiful

Samsung corby pro as webcam???

Closed

Hello, i wanna use my corby pro as a webcam... please suggest me how to do it... Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 3.6.8

Last reply on 23 Aug 2011 by
womensbodyshapers

Problem after reseting my toshiba

Solved

Hello, I followed the steps you said to reset my Toshiba to factory settings But its been showing a blue screen that says configuring system over a...

3 replies Last reply on 23 Aug 2011 by
bizcochito76

Samsung second monitor

Closed

Hello, i have a Hp pavilion special edition desktop computer that is a couple years old. i recently tried to hook it up to my samsung dlp tv and u...

Last reply on 23 Aug 2011 by
bionik

No sound, speakers or headphones:(

Solved

Hello, ihave no audio coming through either my speaker or my headphone jack on my laptop, im running windows vista/microsoft..... there seems t...

2 replies Last reply on 22 Aug 2011 by
Gdot

My laptop wont turn onn just beeps

Solved

Hello, hi I hav a fujitsu amilo laptop wen I turn it on it sometimes goes onto a blank screen and beeps six times 4 short beeps then 1long beep and a...

5 replies Last reply on 22 Aug 2011 by
HI

Power on problem

Solved

Hello, i had inspirion i3 processor dell 1464 lap.i charged it with i7 e4 family charger.but i have given i3 e2 family charger.after using i7 c...

3 replies Last reply on 22 Aug 2011 by
bionik

Device media is write protected

Closed

Hello, I accidentallly removed my external hard disk connected via usb drive. its wd elements 1023. when i try to reconnect my external hard di...

Last reply on 22 Aug 2011 by
bionik

Keyboard issue

Hello, i use a lenovo 3000N100 laptop i have a keyboard issue some of my keys got interconnected like when i press O i get both O and P and vice...

2 replies Last reply on 22 Aug 2011 by
sandy

Number keys not functioning

Hello, i m using hp laptop. the number keys from one to zero is not functioning except 5 and 6. I have used fn+num lk but unable to solve the ...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Aug 2011 by
xpcman

Shift keys,logitech k200 keyboard nt working

Hello, one month back i bought logitech keboard model K200, NOW all of sudden shift keys are not working , it seems like a hardware falut but woul...

xpcman

My pc will not boot up past the 1st dell page

Hello, Could anyone please help. My dell desk top pc was working ok but now when i turn it on it will power up but not boot past the first dell...

3 replies Last reply on 22 Aug 2011 by
bionik

Write protection removal of pen drive

Hello, Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 4.0my pen drive is showing write protected . so i can't be able to transfer data from the pc . i can...

bionik

My pc will not boot&monitor is black when on

Hello, my laptop monitor is black when turned on and when its turned on the fans whir and get softer and the monitor is black the whole time. grrr.....

4 replies Last reply on 22 Aug 2011 by
bionik

My dell inspiron 1525 shuts down

Closed

Hello, my dell inspiron 1525 shuts down and shows low memory.what could be the problem as i dont have an antivirus software or my battery is corru...

Last reply on 22 Aug 2011 by
bionik

How data recover dead pen drive

Hello, iam Er.Naveed Ahmed Khan i wanna know how to recover data of dead pen drive pls give me suggestion shortly my pen drive is 8gb scandisk. ...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Aug 2011 by
bionik

Dell vostro 1510 web cam

Solved

hi pls helpme out i have updated my dell vostro 1510 to window 7 but the web cam doesnt seem to work pls can u tell me whether my model is compa...

3 replies Last reply on 21 Aug 2011 by
ajax
Results 20301 - 20350 out of a total of 33,787