The discussions

Window explorer doesnt respond

Hello, Thanks for the good work being done in here. Pls i was using my p.c(window xp)without UPS due to d fault it recently developed when suddenly...

1 reply Last reply on 30 May 2013 by
jack4rall

Desktop is cleaned and taskbar not display

hello sir , i am starting pc afterthat desktop and taskbar is not displayed please provide best result and provide repair or powerfull software cpu ca...

1 reply Last reply on 29 May 2013 by
jack4rall

I cannot open folder options

Hello, Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 26.2.2.0 I am using windows 7 home premium and don't know how to open folder options and also i dont...

1 reply Last reply on 29 May 2013 by
alulabruk

Setting date & time

Hello Friends.. I want to set Date & Time of My Windows 7 for CST but its 18 hrs difference between UTC and CST and not getting such option to set ...

1 reply Last reply on 28 May 2013 by
Zohaib R

All the icons turned to same

hello!!! my computer dosn't work properly. specially when i want to open files it says'windows media center has stoped working' .there was also a pro...

1 reply Last reply on 27 May 2013 by
jack4rall

Laptop fall

Hello, on my laptop it fell off the couch and now it tell me to insert reboot disk then press any key then i hit ctrl and alt and delete then hit...

2 replies Last reply on 27 May 2013 by
acrossn

Reinstalling windows 7 xp

Hello, Good day..I am trying to reinstall windows 7 and everything works great until I need to hit F8 to accept agreement..I can not page down to ne...

7 replies Last reply on 26 May 2013 by
SUNFLOWERLADY62

No sound on my dell dimension 3100

Solved

After installing a new version of Windows Xp Pro I find that I have no sound. I have gone into Device Manager, disabled the Audio Adaptor, installed...

20 replies Last reply on 25 May 2013 by
Comtois

Automatically restart my computer wen i play videos

Hello, I have a problem with my computer my pc automaticaly restart wen I play videos . it will works fine all other tasks such as internet, pr...

1 reply Last reply on 25 May 2013 by
jack4rall

My destop -start up - tools bar are not working

Dear friend ! My computer is LG with Window Xp home edition ( delux ). When I installed the Avira antivirus , my computer is not running properly ....

1 reply Last reply on 24 May 2013 by
jack4rall

Inspiron 1440 system restore

Hello, I have Dell Inspiron 1440 and would like to Restore to the factory settings. Ive looked at the How-to's on this site and have tried everything ...

1 reply Last reply on 24 May 2013 by
Zohaib R

My mozilla foxfire address bar and tool bar

Solved

Hello, After I installed Mozilla Foxfire, my address bar and tool bar are missing. How can I reinstate them?

2 replies Last reply on 24 May 2013 by
Mary

Cant open control panel

in my laptop cant open control panel.. please reply me

1 reply Last reply on 23 May 2013 by
justintjacob

Wireless connection shows limited or no connectivity.

Closed

I recently reformatted my laptop into Windows XP Home Edition SP2. When I try to connect to the WiFi, it shows that the connection has limited or no c...

1 reply Last reply on 22 May 2013 by
Ambucias

My fn keys

Please i just installed windows 8 on my Sony Vaio and my fn keys are not working.my model is PCG - 71912L. If you can help i would be very happy.Thank...

1 reply Last reply on 21 May 2013 by
xpcman

Dell inspiron 6000 (was given to me)

I have a Dell Inspiron 6000 that was given to me. It has definitely had hard drive work done to it and I need it to be set back to factory settings. ...

2 replies Last reply on 21 May 2013 by
Zohaib R

Improve my computer speed

How to improve my computer speed. Thankyou

1 reply Last reply on 20 May 2013 by
jack4rall

Dell inspiron 8200.

Screen image centered with 2inch black border. I would like to change this to a full screen view. Tried control panel display settings but no luck. Pl...

Zohaib R

Dell inspiron 530

Hello, I have dell inspiron530 with 1gb memory I try to add another memory to the remaining slot but it doesn't work should I change the system ...

Zohaib R

Downloading

When I'm downloading a program I will get a black screen does that mean my download has stopped?? How can download with out my screen going black?? ...

1 reply Last reply on 19 May 2013 by
Ambucias

Device and task manager close within a sec

Hello, plz help me, whenever i open Device & Task manager in WINXP its automaticaly clse whine a sec. How to resolve the same through regedit. ...

1 reply Last reply on 19 May 2013 by
jack4rall

Pc logs on then off again

Solved/Closed

Hello, my pc keeps saving all the settings then goes back to the log on screen when I try to turn it on,my desk top appears but no icons then the pc s...

146 replies Last reply on 19 May 2013 by
Saifi

Restoring toshiba c655d-s5130 windows 7

Solved/Closed

Hello, i bought a couple of weeks ago a toshiba c655d-s5130 windows 7 lap top and now found one almost 200.00 cheaper so I am going to return it ...

9 replies Last reply on 19 May 2013 by
Ghufran Ataie

Windows defender (wd) removal.

Solved/Closed

Hello, The Add/Remove utility does not work out of Control Panel, when trying to remove WD. Is there a way to remove WD manually, I mean MANUALLY...

18 replies Last reply on 19 May 2013 by
rschup74

Won't boot up

Hello I have a toshiba satellite and I reset it recently and now when I turn the computer on it says checking media [FAIL] the below it says checking ...

1 reply Last reply on 18 May 2013 by
jack4rall

Vmware uninstallation problem.

Hi Zohaib, Good afternoon, brother. I got a problem while uninstalling a software "VMware". Actually what happened, while uninstalling the so...

1 reply Last reply on 17 May 2013 by
jack4rall

Laptop stuck with wallpaper, no icons, no actions

My laptop recently got wet with water. I followed directions for recovering it, and I'm happy to say that it started up. It even got to the prompt to ...

1 reply Last reply on 16 May 2013 by
jack4rall

Cd/dvd is not showing

Hello, CD/DVD is not showing in my PC. I recently installed windows 7 ultimate before that CD/DVD had worked when i install the OS it was not showing...

2 replies Last reply on 16 May 2013 by
acrossn

I cant play my video's from my mobile on my laptop i have to

download them to youtube to watch them, they play on the phone great but not on me laptop helllllllppp lol please

1 reply Last reply on 16 May 2013 by
acrossn

Forgot administrator password i am locked out

Solved/Closed

Hello, I accidentally disabled all of my user accounts including the administrator. Now, I am locked out. Cannot remember password for administrat...

6 replies Last reply on 14 May 2013 by
wlckedDreamz

My dell inspiron 1525 is dying...please need your help!

my laptop boots, but doesn't make any sound, and remains just black, displaying only the cursor; after several minutes or even hours, it would make sh...

1 reply Last reply on 14 May 2013 by
Zohaib R

Can't boot windows xp reinstallation cd

Solved/Closed

Hey guys, I'm wanting to do a clean install of Windows XP on a Dell Dimension 9150 but the computer cannot seem to boot up the reinstallation CD wh...

13 replies Last reply on 13 May 2013 by
sunny

Touchpad of newsonyvaio vpceh35en not working

Solved/Closed

Hello, Hi, I have recently bought a brand new Sony Vaio VPCEH35EN series laptop. The touchpad of the system suddenly stopped working and I ha...

12 replies Last reply on 13 May 2013 by
storm

In windows, how do i configure my computer to obtain an ip a

Good afternoon In Windows, how do I configure my computer to obtain an IP address automatically? thanks sandra

1 reply Last reply on 12 May 2013 by
jack4rall

Connected but no internet

Hello, I am connected to the wifi but it said that I'm not connected to the internet.. there is no internet acess .. how do I resolve my problem....

2 replies Last reply on 11 May 2013 by
melwel2020

In windows xp, how do i switch to the windows classic view,

In Windows XP, how do I switch to the Windows Classic View, Classic theme, or Classic Control Panel?

1 reply Last reply on 11 May 2013 by
Swii

Can't get anything to load

Hello, I'm not sure what's wrong with my computer! I try to get on Mozilka Firefox but it keeps trying to load. Facebook to. My computer worked yest...

jack4rall

File does not

Hello, please help me with my problems with my computer...every time i click control panel,my computer and all folder on my deskop this is the error...

13 replies Last reply on 11 May 2013 by
jack4rall

No taskbar and icons plzzzzzzz ppl.

I have a pc with pentium 4 and xp sp2 i was just surfing on internet tommorow for antivirus and after some time my pc became too slow. Then after immi...

Ambucias

Pc automatic restart.

PC won't get started my pc not open and automatic restart

1 reply Last reply on 10 May 2013 by
jack4rall

My dvd is not reading cds, but it reads dvds

Hi dudes, what's the problem with my dvd rom? It is reading dvds but not cds what shall I do with it? It's a LG. any idea please ?

jack4rall

Re: signing into facebook

Babyjane046

Print screen won't work on toshiba

Solved/Closed

Hello, My print screen button on my toshiba does not work! I have tried using ctrl, alt and FN but none of these seem to work. the button says 'prtsc...

20 replies Last reply on 10 May 2013 by
alix

I loss all my extension in my windows xp

Solved

anybody plss?? who can suggest me what to do. i accidentally deleted all my registry.. now i cant open any application .. i tried to download .reg .i...

2 replies Last reply on 9 May 2013 by
jmf123

Problem in opening the contents in control panel

i'm using windows7 ultimate...in control panel if i open anything it shows no item to display... how to solve this issue...please tell me...

3 replies Last reply on 9 May 2013 by
jack4rall

In control panel all files shows,' there are no item to disply

I'm using lenovo G580 Windows7 as in when on the control panel that window strucks and if we click on any of the file in it then shows,' there are no ...

2 replies Last reply on 9 May 2013 by
JMJV

Internet options and other settings

I Need help from a Person who "Realy knows" what they are talking about,in the area of the Computer Settings on my windows xp home edition...I had a g...

1 reply Last reply on 8 May 2013 by
jack4rall

Window 7 black screen with cursor

How do I fix the windows 7 black screen with moving cursor? i have tried booting safe mode with network . Nothing seems to work. I need help!

jack4rall

Itunes not installing in win7 getting error 7

Solved/Closed

Hello, Please help. Itunes 10.5 is not installing in my pc which runs on 32 bit win7. While installing it hung at publishing product information f...

3 replies Last reply on 8 May 2013 by
shafiquematin

No icons only small screen saver

Solved

Hello, I have a small screen saver that comes up but no icons when I start my laptop. It's a dell insperion windows 7 .I tried f8 and opposite click ...

Zohaib R
Results 5851 - 5900 out of a total of 24,655