The Fn key in Acer computers can be used with the up-down and left-right arrows keys for various functions including increasing or decreasing the brightness of the screen, changing the volume of the speakers or office software shortcuts. If you find that only certain Fn key combinations work but not all, the issue may be due to a corrupted configuration. We will show you how to fix this configuration problem below.
Fix for Acer Fn Key Not Working
- Click on Start > Run then type "msconfig"
- Select the Startup tab
- Look for the following entry and make sure that it is checked: "Acer Launch Manager"
Image: © 123RF.com
- Acer fn key not working
- Acer function keys not working - Best answers
- Acer aspire fn key not working - Best answers
- Acer fn key always on - Guide
- Fn Key not working properly. ✓ - Forum - Hardware
- My FN key not working ✓ - Forum - Hardware
- Acer Aspire 5250 Fn key not working - Forum - Keyboard
- Acer aspire fn key not working ✓ - Forum - Hardware