The discussions

How about computer beeps at me

Hello, hi not even sure where i should asking this question where is the ram and do i have to have everything plugged in to see if computer wor...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Jan 2013 by
Zohaib R

My laptop wont turn on

Hello, Help please guys, I plug my laptop into the mains and the power light on the laptop comes on for a second and then goes out. I pull it ...

Ambucias

Black screen and cursor conundrum

Hello, Hi there, my girlfriend dropped my notebook and since then it boots up but before I can log in I get a black screen with cursor. I can not...

maulana Dh

Sony vaio labtop

Hello, Help, my labtop screen turns black on startup and shutsdown by itself. Configuration: Windows NT 4.0 / Chrome 23.0.1271.97

3 replies Last reply on 1 Jan 2013 by
Zohaib R

Dvd/cd rom download

Hello, Is it possible to download a cd/dvd rom drive because i am unable to view my dvd/cd rom drive. pliz help. thanx alot

1 reply Last reply on 1 Jan 2013 by
Zohaib R

Screen

Hello, my sony vaio lab top screen turns black and stays like that for a while on start up then goes blue and shuts down by itself. does that mean it ...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Jan 2013 by
Zohaib R

Blue screen

Hello, I got the following error response upon turning on my computer: Windows has recovered from an unexpected shutdown. Problem signature: ...

3 replies Last reply on 1 Jan 2013 by
Ambucias

My hp pendrive not detected

Solved

Hello, My HP pendrive 4GB dectected on Windows 7 but not detected on Windows XP. Why this Happen? Is any solution for that? Configuration: Wind...

2 replies Last reply on 1 Jan 2013 by
Suman

Write protected

Hello, When i insert my pendrive i cannot do any operations on it....it says that the media is write protected.....what should i do? Config...

2 replies Last reply on 31 Dec 2013 by
Ambucias

"new" toshiba

Hello, new to this, so forgive my amateur inquiry - I just bought a new Toshiba with windows 8, my roommate left her Toshiba with windows 7 behind....

1 reply Last reply on 31 Dec 2013 by
xpcman

Sony vaio laptop

Solved/Closed

Hello, My Sony Vaio laptop VPCF 132FX is all screwed up and I'd like to reset it to manufacture standards. However, I don't want to lose the infor...

3 replies Last reply on 31 Dec 2013 by
Ambucias

My pen drive does not open.plz help me....

Closed

Hello, My pen drive does not open.When I click the link,i get please insert disk as a message and unable to open the contents please help me!! ...

9 replies Last reply on 31 Dec 2013 by
dipto

Laptop not booting up

Solved

Hello, i have a dell inspiron n5110. last night it was working fine but now its not booting up.i tried removing battery and holding power button and...

3 replies Last reply on 31 Dec 2013 by
Zohaib R

Hd hardrive not recognised

Hello, im trying to get my HD external hardrive to be recognised by my laptop agian, ive been told to open device manager and uninstall any greyed ent...

Zohaib R

My pc hang

Hello, hi sir, my pc hang just after i play the video then my pc hang along time, some time it started and some time see the blue scr...

Zohaib R

Sdcard not recognized either by phone or computer. help!

Okay, so over a month ago I bought a 64gb Sandisk SdXc micro sd card. I was using it on a Galaxy S3, and It suddenly stopped being recognized by my ph...

3 replies Last reply on 30 Dec 2013 by
Zohaib R

Monitor displays no signal or displays nothing

Hi guyz! on the day before the problem took off I shut down my pc normally but on the following morning when I switched on my pc, 1st the monitor did...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Dec 2013 by
Zohaib R

"no screen"

Hello, Configuration: / Opera 9.80 Hello,please my motherboard is working but it is not coming to the screen, the monitor and vga cable is wo...

4 replies Last reply on 30 Dec 2013 by
Zohaib R

Data recovery

Hello, How can I recover my deleted data from memory card??? Regards Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 23.0.1271.97

Zohaib R

How to remove write protection from pen drive

Hello, How to remove write protection from pen drive in windows 7? Thanks Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 23.0.1271.97

Zohaib R

Bluetooth

Hello, hai i am having dell vostro laptop and a phone i cant able to send the files from lap to phone. but it is recieving the file which other ...

5 replies Last reply on 30 Dec 2013 by
Zohaib R

Laptop/computer is freezing when playing games

Hello, I bought a Lenovo laptop and asked someone to partition its hard drive so I would have a separate disk for operating system and my files, s...

3 replies Last reply on 29 Dec 2012 by
Zohaib R

Selection b/w i3 or i5

Solved

Hello, friends i want to get a new desktop computer but i am confused that what system should i purchase......... so i want help to you guys should ...

10 replies Last reply on 29 Dec 2012 by
Zohaib R

My acer 4736z keyboard types the wrong

Hello, my acer 4736 keyboard types the letters wrong.I mean when i press "a" it gives types many letters someone please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ...

3 replies Last reply on 29 Dec 2012 by
iamdinesh

Install xp os from pen drive

Solved/Closed

Hello, Dear sir i want to format my hard disk via pen drive instead of XP bootable Cd.in short I want to make my pen drive as bootable XP...

33 replies Last reply on 29 Dec 2012 by
pan

Laptop trouble

Hello, I'm having some major trouble with my Dell Inspiron 1545. I had a virus and had to do a reboot and reloaded the discs that come with my c...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Dec 2012 by
Zohaib R

My ipod nano keeps crashing my computer.

Hello, I just got this laptop, its a windows 8, and every time I plug in my ipod nano and it starts to sync it gives me a blue screen and crashes my...

xpcman

Error code 16977921--2147023812

Hello, Tried to run microsoft fix it in safe mode but got the above error code, any ideas please? Configuration: iPhone / Safari 6.0

xpcman

Cd-rom/dvd drive won't read or acknowledge any disks

Hello, I'm having a problem with my CD-ROM/DVD drive for the past few days. The problem is that my drive won't acknowledge any of the disks I ins...

Ambucias

Faulty charge up on dell inspiron 8500

Hello, I have an Ispiron 8500 which has been fine until recently...couldn't get the battery to charge..bought new mains power unit..this works wel...

xpcman

Change my acer notbook background

Hello, (usually I would say hey with a ':)' instead of a ':(' but I am deeply upset. On Thanksgiving I got a new laptop, I was super excited! It is...

2 replies Last reply on 27 Dec 2012 by
Ambucias

Laptop starts up, but screen goes no where!

Closed

Hello, I have a Toshiba NB205-N211 laptop. Recently it has been acting very weird. Sometimes it will turn on and start and load just fine. Som...

4 replies Last reply on 27 Dec 2012 by
Myilovejack

Computer sound problem

Hello, i brought a new hp computer. the sound have a mute button. it does not work. it says i have to plug speakers which i have, that wor...

Jean-François Pillou  

Problems booting from usb

Hello, I had a lot of problems booting from a usb, and i dont know why. For example i boot windows 7 making all the things to boot it, i make the...

5 replies Last reply on 26 Dec 2012 by
Zohaib R

No audio output device is installed

Hello, I have tried all of your sugestions and there is still no audio device installed where do I find the audio output device and how do I install ...

6 replies Last reply on 26 Dec 2012 by
RalphIvar

My toshiba satellite a660-056 is not booting

hey guys! When I start my laptop, it looks like it's going to boot normally, but after the TOSHIBA screen with the F2 and F12 options goes away, a...

3 replies Last reply on 26 Dec 2012 by
moraru5555

New upgrade issue

Hello, My old computer was an intel 2.4 dual core with gtx 560 gtx with 4 gb ram now i have i5 3550 with pro 4 m motherboard 16 gb ram kingston ...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Dec 2012 by
dazza47

Laptop black screen

Hello, I was using my laptop restarted it and I get a black screen. It boots, but want start the windows screen it stay black. I have tried F8 t...

xpcman

No display when i restart my computer...!

Hello, My PC configuration Motherboard : Intel DG41RQ Processor: Intel Dual Core Ram: Dynet 2GB HDD : Samsung SATA 160 GB When I restart...

Zohaib R

Fn doesnt work, acer.

Hello, as the title says my fn key dont work... (its not my keyboard) sometimes it works. and if it works it works for long but mostly if i ke...

Zohaib R

Vga to 3 rca

Hello, I bought a VGA to RCA (they do call it VGA to 3 RCA) cable to connect my Laptop display to my Analog CRT TV. I connected the VGA pins to lapt...

Zohaib R

Computer swiched off automatically we are using the k7 antivirus

Hello, computer swiched off automatically we are using the k7 antivirus still facing the problm what is the reason please help me Configuration...

3 replies Last reply on 25 Dec 2012 by
Ambucias

Hp deskjet 4185 drivers

Solved

Hello, please i want the hpdeskjet4185 drivers Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 17.0

1 reply Last reply on 25 Dec 2012 by
Ambucias

Inspiron duo crashed does not boot up

Hello, Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 23.0.1271.97 I recently bought an Inspiron Duo whihc has crashed and when it books up it has a dash ba...

5 replies Last reply on 25 Dec 2012 by
Zohaib R

My hp won't turn on

Hello, i need your help my laptop (hp pavilion dm4-1350en notebook Pc, HDD 5OOGB, RAM 4GB, i5 core) wont turn on even by holding the power button for ...

3 replies Last reply on 25 Dec 2012 by
Zohaib R

What is laptop

tell me please what is laptop??Hello, Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 16.0

1 reply Last reply on 25 Dec 2012 by
mreccentric

Computer turn on then turns off

Hello, my computer turn on for a second then turns offf.......after keep pushing restart button for arnd 10 min it boots..bt usb port nd speaker p...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Dec 2012 by
xpcman

Windows unable to format pen drive

Solved/Closed

Hello, I have 4 gb trancent pen drive when I open it windows give message pen drive is not formated and when I formate it windows gives message "Win...

42 replies Last reply on 24 Dec 2012 by
saravanan

Access is denied

Hello, hi i am king.. if i open 'my computer' Local Disk C and D: The message shows C:\is not accessible .....access is denied Configuration: W...

pimpkimh

Pen drive not working

Hello, When i insert the pendrive it detects but iam trying to open the drive its gives as error message as "please insert disk into drive H:." pl...

Ambucias
Results 17901 - 17950 out of a total of 33,786