The discussions

Laptop shuts down

Hello, Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 8.0my laptop shuts down automatically.i have cleaned the computer its not heating up but s...

2 replies Last reply on 24 Jul 2013 by
carminabigue

Keys are not working

Hello, my e,t,o,u,i keys are not working please help Configuration: Windows Vista / Chrome 28.0.1500.72

1 reply Last reply on 23 Jul 2013 by
carminabigue

Mini compaq will not start

I have a mini compaq computer that blinks 3 times, but will not start up. Can somebody , anybody help me please?

1 reply Last reply on 23 Jul 2013 by
jack4rall

Headphones

Solved

i'm confused, I've tried to sort the problem of not being able to use my headphones on my laptop. I tried all the suggestions from the forum and i'm ...

3 replies Last reply on 23 Jul 2013 by
Zohaib R

Black srceen

My Acer aspire scene is black fan is on and so it the power light, but nothing. On screen. Please help.

1 reply Last reply on 22 Jul 2013 by
jack4rall

Dell inspiron n5010 problem

hi, my dell inspiron n5010 are not boot up, i removed the battery and unplugged the charger and held the power key for 30 seconds to discharge the c...

3 replies Last reply on 22 Jul 2013 by
Zohaib R

My dell inspiron is not getting start

Hye guys, Could you please help me out in this. My dell inspiron- M.no-N5050 in not getting start. Last night i shut it down without any problem,alt...

4 replies Last reply on 22 Jul 2013 by
Zohaib R

Laptop won't turn on!!

Hello, my laptop won't turn on. I have a dell inspiron N5110. It was working fine in the morning. When I tried to turn it on the same night, the power...

4 replies Last reply on 21 Jul 2013 by
Zohaib R

Laptop turns off automatically

So i changed my battery and my charger and it turns on and stays on about a few minutes but then turns off again . What is wrong with my laptop? ho...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Jul 2013 by
jack4rall

Just plain weirdness

My keyboard is not responding on some things such as editing word documents. When I try to edit a document the Thesaurus pops up. When I click on star...

2 replies Last reply on 19 Jul 2013 by
Terri Thompson

Toshiba laptop will not turn on!!!!! please help!!

Hi, I have a Toshiba satellite laptop and IT WONT TURN ON!! It is showing NO SIGNS OF POWER!! I am not aware of any internal or external damage, I h...

2 replies Last reply on 18 Jul 2013 by
computeergeek

Compiterpro

Hi.......my Compaq presario cq56 laptop will not cut on at all.......I have it on the charger bit it still will not cut on. I pluggged in my cellular ...

3 replies Last reply on 18 Jul 2013 by
jameshah

Lock out of laptop

Solved

try to put password in so that I can work on laptop and it lock me out. what can I do to get back in? need asap as paper work important

1 reply Last reply on 18 Jul 2013 by
lostindian

My laptop shuts off for no reason

Solved/Closed

Hello, I'm having problems with my laptop (Toshiba Satellite P300). It just keeps shutting down for no apparent reason (when playing games, watching...

23 replies Last reply on 18 Jul 2013 by
Ambucias

Laptop fan is starting but the screen is turning off and on

My Toshiba satellite laptop is turning on(fan is running) but the screen is turning off and on,,,,what's the problem?? anyone please help me.............

5 replies Last reply on 15 Jul 2013 by
jack4rall

My dell laptop is not powering on

I was working on my dell laptop n5040 and it just went off before my very eyes as if the battery was out but that was not the case as it was connected...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Jul 2013 by
Zohaib R

Can't start laptop

My toshiba laptop, when started the windows screen appears, then it goes to a black screen with only the mouse pointer visible, it will not go beyond ...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Jul 2013 by
Degoninan

Recorvery to factory default software

Hello, when i do the recovery to recovery of factory default software, is my laptop then completely blank or is windows 7 still working. Do I have to ...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Jul 2013 by
xpcman

Using whatsapp application

please assist me in whatsapp applications on my laptop

1 reply Last reply on 13 Jul 2013 by
jack4rall

No signal when connecting laptop to tv (hdmi)

Hello! I have an Acer laptop and a Samsung led TV. I just bought the TV and I have been trying to get the laptop screen onto the TV. But, nothing h...

10 replies Last reply on 13 Jul 2013 by
jack4rall

Beep errors

Sir, When I start my system, my system gives 10 to 15 beep errors before my windows stsrtup... How do I remove these?

1 reply Last reply on 12 Jul 2013 by
jack4rall

My laptop microphone doesnt work

Solved/Closed

Hello, I use internet calling but my laptop microphone doesnt seem to be working anymore, when I phone, I can hear people but they cant hear me, plea...

7 replies Last reply on 11 Jul 2013 by
JoJo

Can pavilion dv6700 run on win 7 or winxp_sp3

I have a Pavilion dv6700 but is restricted to run on win vista only. Is it possible to downgrade to WinXP or upgraded to run on win7. If any one of t...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Jul 2013 by
jack4rall

Laptop screen goes blank

Hi Team or friends, when i switch on my laptop, the screen is not working, its blank i dont know the reason, i have recently installed the windows ...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Jul 2013 by
jack4rall

Change back to english on laptop?

i own a compaq presario B1200 laptop however it is not in english and can't change back to english as it is now all in asian language please help me ...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Jul 2013 by
xpcman

Unable to log in

Solved

I have a dell mini 1018 and it takes too long to start.Once its on am unable to log in as the caps lock sign says its on.Have tried unlocking the key ...

19 replies Last reply on 10 Jul 2013 by
Zohaib R

My laptop does not turn on.

Hello, here is what been happening with my laptop: *turn it on *make a very low clack sound *turn itself off *repeat the process over and over ...

6 replies Last reply on 9 Jul 2013 by
redfield37

Why does my laptop keep shutting off bro

Hello, so one day I was using my laptop and it just shut of on me out of no where. It wasn't hot or anything and ever since then it continues to do it...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Jul 2013 by
carminabigue

Reset dell inspiron 1545 to factory settings

I want to reset my laptop to factory settings but anytime i try the F8 option repair your computer doesnt show up. Is there anything else i can do?

1 reply Last reply on 8 Jul 2013 by
Zohaib R

My toshiba laptop won't boot up

My toshiba laptop dont boot up I try the advances system F8 and it dont work I try the power button and holding the cer0 at the same time for factory ...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Jul 2013 by
jack4rall

Ethernet port

my ethernet port on my laptop is not working properly when i connect it with networking cables, at times it will indicates while at times it does not....

4 replies Last reply on 6 Jul 2013 by
noaha2004

My sound file is not seen is mixed to other file

Sir, My sound file is missing my be is mixing to other file so how i may return to normal. Regards

3 replies Last reply on 6 Jul 2013 by
jack4rall

Unable to open anyfile

Hello, The question I have may be very easy for the other users but it is hard and very difficult for me because I am a computer dummy. In my honest ...

16 replies Last reply on 5 Jul 2013 by
jack4rall

I can't connect tv to laptop

I can't connect laptop Toshiba to LG TV with HDMI (input). I have a cable USB to HDMI converter. Could u help me please?

1 reply Last reply on 4 Jul 2013 by
jack4rall

Restoring my vostro 1014 to factory settings

Recently I installed trial version of Windows 7 64bits on my Vostro 1014 (which originally had 32 bits Windows 7). I choose clean installation, which ...

5 replies Last reply on 4 Jul 2013 by
Zohaib R

External monitor stopped working with laptop

Solved

Hello, I have a dell inspiron laptop with a samsung monitor plugged in. Worked fine until today.. external monitor won't turn on... I have tr...

2 replies Last reply on 3 Jul 2013 by
Ryan

Not starting up

I turn on my laptop but it's not starting up and the start up repair is not working, I've left it on for an hour to repair nothing. Help!

1 reply Last reply on 3 Jul 2013 by
jack4rall

Laptop screen is black!

Solved

Hey! I just recently tried to connect my laptop to the tv which didn't work, but now the laptop screen is black. When i start the acer laptop th...

2 replies Last reply on 2 Jul 2013 by
Chrizy

Downloading whatsapp for my laptop

Solved

Please, how do I download whatsapp for my laptop?

2 replies Last reply on 2 Jul 2013 by
jack4rall

No sound on lcd tv with hdmi cable..windows 7

Hello, Have a Dell Inspiron 1525 Laptop, was having no problem using a HDMI cable to send what was on my laptop display to my TV. Video and Sound we...

3 replies Last reply on 2 Jul 2013 by
Zohaib R

Laptop battery suddenly losing power and shut down

Dear Experts and seniors, I have one query regarding my Notebook. Actually my notebook is around 3 months old, since 3 or 4 days my Notebo...

5 replies Last reply on 2 Jul 2013 by
Zohaib R

Dell laptop automatically shutting down

My dell laptop has been automatically shutting down.. windows 8 original version I have it. but my lap was automatically shutting down. no heat proble...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Jul 2013 by
Zohaib R

Hp dv7-3065dx over heat

I have an HP laptop Model DV7-3065dx, this laptop always noisy with fan and some time going to over heat and make it shutdown immediately. Do we hav...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Jun 2013 by
jack4rall

Help with laptop black screen

Hi, I have an Asus laptop and when i start it it turns black but it is still lit up and i can connect it to a tv via HDMI and see the login and every...

2 replies Last reply on 29 Jun 2013 by
jack4rall

How to mack a free call ?

Closed

how can i make a free call to america ?

2 replies Last reply on 29 Jun 2013 by
jack4rall

Hooking up tv with external monitor

Solved

I have already used the VGA connection for an external connection to a larger monitor for my laptop(DELL Latitude E6400). I have an HDMI connection on...

5 replies Last reply on 28 Jun 2013 by
Zohaib R

Laptop sound is not working

Hello, Few days ago i format my laptop..after this my laptops sound doesn't work when i plug in my headphone..the sound system just totally bein...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Jun 2013 by
abbu1

What to do when recovery defaut freezes

I have a toshiba satellite m465. I have had many problems with this laptop that i figured ill go ahead a do a recovery back to factory restore but ...

3 replies Last reply on 27 Jun 2013 by
Ambucias

Virus on mouse touchpad

Solved

Hello: I have a VAIO VPCM120AL running W7 Home Premium, today I experimented 3 times that the touchpad was going crazy, the first time I was just sea...

2 replies Last reply on 26 Jun 2013 by
dbarcene

Acer laptop won't start up but the fan is spinning.

Hello, I took my sister's acer laptop 'cause she said that it wont start up so i tried to fix it. The solutions i tried were not sufficient to mak...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Jun 2013 by
jack4rall
Results 6251 - 6300 out of a total of 8,223