Outlook.com allows you to make use of several types of Keyboard shortcuts mode (Yahoo!,Google or the default Outlook one). This feature is quite useful for people migrating from a different email service to Outlook.com, as they can have the hotkeys arranged in the same way it was on their old messaging service. This article will show you how to change your keyboard shortcut settings.
How to Change Keyboard Shortcuts Settings
To change or even turn off keyboard shortcuts:
- From your Outlook.com home-screen, click on Settings > More Mail settings.
- Go to Customising Outlook > Keyboard shortcuts.
- Select the mode of your choice and validate with the Save button.
Photo by Mathilde LMD on Unsplash
- Outlook disable keyboard shortcuts
- Outlook disable shortcut keys - Best answers
- Change outlook keyboard shortcuts - Best answers
- Disable CTRL+ Enter Shortcut on Outlook - How-To - Outlook
- Disable keyboard shortcuts windows 10 - Guide
- Disable touchpad windows 10 keyboard shortcut - How-To - Windows
- How to disable keyboard language shortcut - Guide
- Shortcut to disable keyboard - Guide