The discussions

Can't see original files

Hi, I am using Windows 8, Dell corei3. My Local Hard disk was infected by virus. All my files turned into .exe files. I have installed Antivirus and...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Oct 2016 by
Ambucias

Keyboard keys

Hello, I have a problem with my laptop my space ,backspace and enter key is not working .but if you try with the combination of any of these keys ...

JuliaMontes

Laptop won't boot up

Hello, We have a Dell Inspirin 15R laptop. When we turn it on the Dell logo comes up, then we get the little circling icon on the screen. But it...

4 replies Last reply on 6 Oct 2016 by
JudyB

Dell forgot password

Closed

Hello, I have a computer that I forgot the password to so i reset it now all I get is a blank screen with flashing little line Configuration: i...

Last reply on 6 Oct 2016 by
Ambucias

Wd hard disk not detected on my computer, i/o device error

Closed

I have a 1 and a half year old WD 1 TB hard disk which was giving great service. Recently, it has started showing errors and I really need to recover...

Last reply on 6 Oct 2016 by
R2D2_WD  

Transcend storejet 25h3 not recognized

Hello, I bought a transcend storejet 25h3. My android phone and HDTV won't recognize it. Need your technical help. Thanks.

3 replies Last reply on 6 Oct 2016 by
R2D2_WD  

S.m.a.r.t hard drive detect error

Hello, S.M.A.R.T Hard drive detect Error Configuration: Windows / Chrome 53.0.2785.143

2 replies Last reply on 6 Oct 2016 by
R2D2_WD  

Usb diskpart

Hello, running diskpart but usb has no media. help pls Configuration: Windows / Firefox 40.0

R2D2_WD  

Screen won't display everything..

Hello, I have a Dell Inspiron 15 3000 Series laptop with a 15.6" Touch Screen and Windows 10 and I've run into a problem. My screen won't display an...

R2D2_WD  

Laptop is not starting

Hello my laptop is not starting.even the led shows complitely nothing.i tried to change the lithium battery,to kno avail.itried to hold the on baton f...

R2D2_WD  

Toshiba laptop keyboard isn't working ...please help!!

Hello, I am having issues with my keyboard on my Toshiba laptop. The caps lock, shift, A, Z,X,C,V, B, N, M , and Arrows are not not working! The n...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Oct 2016 by
xpcman

How do i close tabs

How do I close tabs, as I have to much could you help please.

ac3mark

Unwanted shut down

my take unexpected Shout down many times ...... I have changed heat skin... reset motherboard via remove BIOS battery...... So what can i do now...

7 replies Last reply on 5 Oct 2016 by
ac3mark

Acer laptop won't start

Solved

Help! My Acer laptop won't start. I plug the power and the blue light for battery is on. I press the start button et nothimg happens: no fan, no nois...

5 replies Last reply on 5 Oct 2016 by
Sahithya

Toshiba satellite c50-a635 start-up problem

Hello, my laptop Toshiba satellite C50-A635 has start but the screen is shown blue and is just written "ON GOING STOPPAGE" and still no starting, i wa...

KY_WD  

Suddenly my lenevo laptop died

Hello, Unfortunately I did not see battery charging it went to down, and when I connect charger it was not showing charging signal. Please pr...

KY_WD  

Wd my passport wifi

Solved

I had recently bought my WD Passport wifi and work well in just few days, and very strange that now I cannot detect wifi from my passport with my devi...

4 replies Last reply on 5 Oct 2016 by
R2D2_WD  

Pendrive is note formated

Hello, pinky khan Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 49.0

Boogieman_WD  

Unable to format or open usb

Solved/Closed

Hello, C:\>format i: Insert new disk for drive I: and press ENTER when ready... Cannot open volume for direct access. Configuration: Windo...

Last reply on 5 Oct 2016 by
Avanii

Pc cannot open

Hello, Sir, When connected HDD cannot open pc and then plug out HDD open pc in boot Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 50.0.2661.94

Boogieman_WD  

Write protected usb

Hello, I was formatting my USB with my TV set up box and then when format started I plugged it out and when I opened it in my pc it show error " thi...

Boogieman_WD  

Kingston 64gb pendrive

Hello ,I have a kingston 64 gb pendrive.When I copy programmes and videos in it some programmes show error.When I try to extract rar file it shows dat...

3 replies Last reply on 5 Oct 2016 by
R2D2_WD  

Hard drive is not detected while window installation

Hello, I have a problem while window installation. Hard disk is not detected. My computer is desktop, Acer, Intel (R) Core (TM) i5, 64 bit. Sugges...

R2D2_WD  

Won't turn on

Hello, My laptop sometimes randomly shuts down and I can start it up again but it keeps doing it. I tried to turn it on this morning for school and ...

ShadowDragon2016

Laptop keyboard stops working after i press capslock

Hello, Laptop Keyboard stops working after i press capslock. it is working again only upon restarting the laptop. and the problem repeats on pre...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Oct 2016 by
xpcman

Laptop black screen with cursor

Hello, i have dell i5 inspiron 15R laptop when i start my laptop after booting logo it shows black sceen with cursor how i can slove it Config...

xpcman

Monitor and keyboard no signal

Hello, , when I power on, my PC's monitor says no signal, then goes black. My keyboard's lights (Num Lock, Caps Lock and Scroll Lock) light up at ...

xpcman

Screen fades out

Hello, My laptop goes on and then suddenly the screen starts fading out. It looks like little dots start forming on the screen and then it goes dead...

xpcman

Pd is not displaying in my computer

Hello. I cant recognise the pendrive on my pc what is the problem please tell me i need to solve it as soon as possible....

Boogieman_WD  

Your vaio can't start windows

I have a Vaio laptop. I installed a Vaio software and the laptop restarted but when it turn on again I got a grey screen with a "Your Vaio cant st...

R2D2_WD  

Hp laptop hybernating

it's only hybernating my HP lap-top last 3 days and I made hard reset it. but the problem is still with. pls give me a proper answer. thank u

R2D2_WD  

My hp pavilion dm4

hello,please my laptop works perfect, all of a sudden it goes off and if I insert the power cable the light comes on but if I press the power button ...

R2D2_WD  

Dell won't boot

Hello, My dell inspiron won't boot up says need recovery tools. F11 and fn does nothing Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 52.0.2743.98

R2D2_WD  

Hp pendrive 32 gb v220w

Hello, My pendrive is not working even it isn't showing anything in my computer's explorer. Nothing is happening...when i touched the pendrive it gr...

2 replies Last reply on 4 Oct 2016 by
R2D2_WD  

Seagate hard disk got slow and some of folders do not open

Hello, i have a Seagate external hard disk its working fine but recently it got slow and some of folders are not opening and if i connect the HD t...

R2D2_WD  

What could be the reason that laptop is getting shutdown on auto

Hello, I have a Lenovo Z560 which is 3 years old. As I searched on internet and came to know it can be due to overheating but I can see my...

36 replies Last reply on 4 Oct 2016 by
nikspandya

Acer aspire r11 won't boost past the acer screen

Hello, My computer won't boost past the acer screen fades to black and brings it up again I'm so lost pls help Configuration: iPhone / Chrome ...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Oct 2016 by
ac3mark

Laptop gos to login then freezes!

Help, I've tried everything I can but as soon as I press enter at the password screen, it the screen went black. Happens every time I try to login....

ac3mark

3 year old acer monitor no display flashing power light

Hello, A day ago My Acer Monitor started to have problems were the power light would go on and off and there was nothing i could to to make it display...

ac3mark

Unlock phone

Solved/Closed

Hello, Sir plzzz i want unlock my fone So plzzz unlock my input lock Configuration: iPhone / Safari 4.0

Last reply on 3 Oct 2016 by
ac3mark

No bootable device -

Hello, I have a message on my screen which reads No bootable device - Please restart system Help please Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 53....

KY_WD  

Wd is dedected but wants me to format it before i can use it.

Hello, I have WD that connects but does not open. It keeps on telling me to format the disc before I can use it. It was working perfectly fine. ...

R2D2_WD  

Monitor / usb stopped working

So.. Last night my pc worked fine. Since then it's not playing ball. I have tested 3 different dvds/ 2 hdmi cables. I have tested 2 power c...

4 replies Last reply on 3 Oct 2016 by
Ambucias

I can't copy any items to pendrive

Hello, Thank u sir. Its really working. But I can't copy to pendrive any files. What is the reason? And how to fix it? please help me sir... Co...

3 replies Last reply on 3 Oct 2016 by
R2D2_WD  

Toshiba external hd

Hello, used Toshiba external hard drive to back up two laptops now both laptops cant recognize operating systems Configuration: Vista / Chrome ...

R2D2_WD  

How to enter setup to recover bios settings

I just got an eee pc from one of my friends and the pc says to enter setup to recover BIOS settings by pressing f1to run set up and then to press f2 ...

R2D2_WD  

Unable format

Hello, i try to format a memory card from my pc but i shows "unable to format" message. and i also try from disk management but it also shows can ...

R2D2_WD  

Pen drive does not open

Hello, my pendrive is seen in in the devices and printers list but does not open up.it is also not seen in the removable disk (in the my computer)...

R2D2_WD  

My external hard drive isn't showing up on my computer?

Yesterday it was working fine, but when i plugged it in today it didnt show up at all anywhere on my computer. I can see that my hard drive is on when...

R2D2_WD  

External hard disc files not visible

Hello, My External Hard disc files not visible, and i used attribe command also , but its showing (path not found) What shall i do now? My H...

R2D2_WD  
Results 5701 - 5750 out of a total of 33,783